Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm just off for a bath now, so no doubt Mika will come out of hiding and post a Where In The World blog and I'll miss it completely:blink:.

Okay, everybody is away in their bath tubs and showers.. or just away.... hmmm

I should stay... :naughty:

Om.

Well that sucks....have you tried using a different browser?

No, I might do next time he posts an interesting blog.

Ok, I'm going for real now guys. Talk to you later!

Mika...pleaaaaaaaase don't post a "Where in the World?" blog while I'm gone.:hypo:

Bye guys:bye:

:naughty: Bye! x x

This is weird :blink:

I know :blink: And so unfair :thumbdown:

so i need to teach you some lessons :naughty:

Will you be my teacher oh Vanessa dearest?

Yo! I'm back:das:

Happy Child's Day! (it's child's day in Argentina...:naughty: Neiobi told me in Portugal it has happened on June 1st)

This is an special day for the children inside us, and people who feel like Peter Pan sometimes...that includes Mika with his 'Nono's siggy welcome-to-syria' face :thumb_yello:

... what's new here?

Probably not before I go to sleep:sweatdrop:

So, and where's that J&Y blog huh? They said they would be back at the end of the week:mf_rosetinted:

haha. we scared them away!

Happy Child's Day! (it's child's day in Argentina...:naughty: Neiobi told me in Portugal it has happened on June 1st)

This is an special day for the children inside us, and people who feel like Peter Pan sometimes...that includes Mika with his 'Nono's siggy welcome-to-syria' face :thumb_yello:

... what's new here?

childs day! whoo hoo! i can go watch kid shows w/out getting laughed at by my friends! lol

hey! how r u?

... what's new here?

Yup, it is here! I had lots of fun that day...:roftl:

Nothing much :naughty:

... what's new here?

hello everybody !!! nothing new yet huh?

oh and btw today is Fathers Day in Brazil :wink2:

MFC is world culture :mf_rosetinted:

... what's new here?

Cool! Thanks:naughty:

haha. we scared them away!

childs day! whoo hoo! i can go watch kid shows w/out getting laughed at by my friends! lol

hey! how r u?

Ofcourse we did:boxed:

Don't ask :naughty:

I'm damn hungry! But I can't eat or I'll throw up. And that is why Slim-fast was invented :naughty:

:lol3: No I'm pretty sure Slim-fast was invented for people who wanted to get slim fast :naughty:

Haaa, all scrubbed up and ready for action.

As he hasn't blogged yet, just off to feed the dogs, back in 20 mins.

It takes you 20 minutes to feed your dogs? :shocked: What do you feed them? How many are there? :naughty:

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :fisch:

Probably not before I go to sleep:sweatdrop:

So, and where's that J&Y blog huh? They said they would be back at the end of the week:mf_rosetinted:

So, can we state that the term 'end of the week' has reached a similar or even the same level of dodgyness like 'top of the week'? :naughty:

:lol3: No I'm pretty sure Slim-fast was invented for people who wanted to get slim fast :

It takes you 20 minutes to feed your dogs? :shocked: What do you feed them? How many are there? :naughty:

Hey, you told yesterday that your parents were Dutch, can you speak Dutch?:bleh:

So, can we state that the term 'end of the week' has reached a similar or even the same level of dodgyness like 'top of the week'? :naughty:

Or top of the blog:naughty:I agree with you.

:lol3: No I'm pretty sure Slim-fast was invented for people who wanted to get slim fast :naughty:

Back again!

Not my dogs, my friends dogs and they have a special diet with cooked rice in it, that's why 20 mins, have to let it cool before giving to them. And I sneaked in cooking some thing for me while I was waiting. Nice country style chicken with rice, VERY tasty.