Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bianca, how much time do you sleep?

Not much, not much :naughty: But I did sleep 4 hours this afternoon :bleh: Which is why I can't sleep now. Stupid idea really.

So, can we state that the term 'end of the week' has reached a similar or even the same level of dodgyness like 'top of the week'?

Yes :naughty: I think there's just a general issue with the word "week".

Hey, you told yesterday that your parents were Dutch, can you speak Dutch?

Technically, not well though :naughty: My parents speak dutch to me, and I lived there for a few years when I was little :P

Zo het is heel slegt :naughty: EN ik heb noit geleerd hoe te schrijfen in nederlandse :roftl:

Back again!

Not my dogs, my friends dogs and they have a special diet with cooked rice in it, that's why 20 mins, have to let it cool before giving to them. And I sneaked in cooking some thing for me while I was waiting. Nice country style chicken with rice, VERY tasty.

So what you're saying is - you ate dog food? :lol3:

But omg, that is crazy! Is there some kind of medical reason for this, or are they just really spoilt?

because she is not even real!

she is photoshoped on that photo:

So Yvonne is real? They both have myspace, and pics on their myspace:naughty:

Yes I think there's just a general issue with the word "week".

Technically, not well though :naughty: My parents speak dutch to me, and I lived there for a few years when I was little

Zo het is heel slegt EN ik heb noit geleerd hoe te schrijfen in nederlandse

Yes I think so too:roftl:

Oh cool. Haha, thats quite good, but a few spelling mistakes:roftl:

I ga nu, doei! Do you understand that?:naughty:

I gotta go now, bye!:bye:

Not much, not much :naughty: But I did sleep 4 hours this afternoon :bleh: Which is why I can't sleep now. Stupid idea really.

:roftl: cuz you're often on when I am which is not supposed to be normal considering the jetlag :naughty:

Bye (You were already gone on msn when I wanted to say bye back) :huglove:

So Yvonne is real? They both have myspace, and pics on their myspace:naughty:

Yes I think so too:roftl:

bye bye!!!!!!!

Yes :naughty: I think there's just a general issue with the word "week".

Technically, not well though :naughty: My parents speak dutch to me, and I lived there for a few years when I was little :P

Zo het is heel slegt :naughty: EN ik heb noit geleerd hoe te schrijfen in nederlandse :roftl:

So what you're saying is - you ate dog food? :lol3:

But omg, that is crazy! Is there some kind of medical reason for this, or are they just really spoilt?

Ha ha, no I cooked mine separately.

They are on a special diet due to medical reasons, the vet drew up the diet plan

I ga nu, doei! Do you understand that?

:roftl: I know! I'm just thinking "OMG this is such a strange word and I have absolutely no clue how to spell it" *stabs blindly at keyboard*

Yeah! :naughty: Doei!

(That is so not how I would have guessed to spell it though :naughty:)

The weirdest one I think is "nieuw" << WHY is it spelt like that? It is pronounced pretty much exactly the same and new, so why add all those pointless letters?? :blink::naughty:

:roftl: cuz you're often on when I am which is not supposed to be normal considering the jetlag

:naughty::fisch:

Ha ha, no I cooked mine separately.

They are on a special diet due to medical reasons, the vet drew up the diet plan

:roftl: Oh okay then, that's alright :naughty:

I knew some people once who cooked the most ridiculous meals for their dogs. They were actually insane :insane: But they paid me a LOT of money to walk them, so :kachinga:

:naughty::fisch:

Oh okay then, that's alright

I knew some people once who cooked the most ridiculous meals for their dogs. They were actually insane :insane: But they paid me a LOT of money to walk them, so :kachinga:

them..the people?:naughty::naughty:

I guess money solves everything :naughty:

*goes to start "let's help yvonne (the joker) to write her blog" thread*

are we allowed to bully her?:blink:

no?

pffff:mf_rosetinted:

Like...

"Yo Yo

This is Juh-Vonne and Mika, back from our magic trip in John Travolta's flying bath tub; wow this was esoteric. We'll write an essay about it, so watch out for it on our own blog at MagicMushroomsOnCherryTreeLane.com. You'll find other inspiring material there, such as our diploma thesis paper, titled 'Admiral Boom and JayZ - a psychological synopsis'. Later on tonight we are going to prove you that we are not photoshopped into the pic of Mika's white piano. We just are that small, not our fault. Oh, and yes, the keys on there are real. Justy tested it. Mika let her because we have this amazing kind of really deep friendship going on, since our first encounter in Disneyland this spring.

Have a great week, everyone, we'll be back on top of the blog.

Peace out."

Like...

"Yo Yo

This is Juh-Vonne and Mika, back from our magic trip in John Travolta's flying bath tub; wow this was esoteric. We'll write an essay about it, so watch out for it on our own blog at MagicMushroomsOnCherryTreeLane.com. You'll find other inspiring material there, such as our diploma thesis paper, titled 'Admiral Boom and JayZ - a psychological synopsis'. Later on tonight we are going to prove you that we are not photoshopped into the pic of Mika's white piano. We just are that small, not our fault. Oh, and yes, the keys on there are real. Justy tested it. Mika let her because we have this amazing kind of really deep friendship going on, since our first encounter in Disneyland this spring.

Peace out."

I wouldn't be sooo surprised if that was on :naughty:

:Update:

new blog::mf_rosetinted:

"Yo Yo

Peace out."

:bow:

and

:bonk:

just to keep your ego down:naughty:

Like...

"Yo Yo

Peace out."

This sounds more belivable that the blog they wrote:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

:bonk:

just to keep your ego down:naughty:

Thank you very much! :wub2:

If you watch the blog an inordinate amount of times, the backseat person may flash by the screen. Standing outside of the car ?

:shocked: Like in a horror movie? :shocked: