Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:floor: :floor:

Oh my god. I've seen talking dogs, but talking cats? That is crazy! And hilarious :naughty:

It's my brother, he's always on youtube and dailymotion to find crazy vids:naughty:

Mika dear?

You don't know what you want to show us next?:naughty:

http://www.koreus.com/video/chat-parle.html

Hee :lmfao:

The cat next door used to do that... his name was Muppet... the first time he did it, we were all in the kitchen, me, my mum and his owner Lizzie. We were all talking and he was on the work service in front of us... he was being ignored... He suddenly out of the blue said "Hello" to me... clear as a bell... and then started patting me on the hand... and kept going "Hello" "Hello".

I just looked at him and said hello back without thinking... then we all dissolved into giggles. He's not here now... but he did it constantly after that... was the funniest thing you ever saw... him just randomly saying hello if he felt he was being overlooked... which with Lizzie having another two cats - he often was.... :lmfao:

AIM is better

lol <delayed reply> I only just saw this post now when I went back to find the animations :naughty:

AIM, psssssssht! :naughty:

Mika: you will post more blogsstare.gifstare2.gif

I think I'll be stealing one of these for my signature, thanks :fisch:

Where! Where!? I wanna see talking dogs!!

:lol3: The video I saw before was actually just the second half of this one (the second half is the better sounding ones anyway, but the laugh at the end of the first one makes the crappy ones worth it :roftl:)

The cat next door used to do that... his name was Muppet... the first time he did it, we were all in the kitchen, me, my mum and his owner Lizzie. We were all talking and he was on the work service in front of us... he was being ignored... He suddenly out of the blue said "Hello" to me... clear as a bell... and then started patting me on the hand... and kept going "Hello" "Hello".

I just looked at him and said hello back without thinking... then we all dissolved into giggles. He's not here now... but he did it constantly after that... was the funniest thing you ever saw... him just randomly saying hello if he felt he was being overlooked... which with Lizzie having another two cats - he often was.... :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

That is just so random - dogs and cats are not supposed to talk :lol3:

I'm talking to my cat sometimes, and she answers, but what she says are not words lol, just little cute cries:roftl:

That's soooo funny!!!

lol <delayed reply> I only just saw this post now when I went back to find the animations :naughty:

AIM, psssssssht! :naughty:

I think I'll be stealing one of these for my signature, thanks :fisch:

:lol3: The video I saw before was actually just the second half of this one (the second half is the better sounding ones anyway, but the laugh at the end of the first one makes the crappy ones worth it :roftl:)

:lmao::lmfao: soooo funny!!!

Hello was the only thing he could say... never used to have amazing chats with him... :wink2:

But whenever he used to come in our house... (even though he was supposed to live next door - he seemed to spend most of the day in our house and go to bed where he was supposed too) ... he used to come in and say Hello as he arrived... used to crack me up... cos' we always answered him....

:roftl::roftl:

That would scare me a bit, I would probably look around the room checking someone wasn't pulling a prak on me:naughty:

That would scare me a bit, I would probably look around the room checking someone wasn't pulling a prak on me:naughty:

I have to say I was completely gobsmacked when he first did it... and if another two people hadn't been stood next to me, and seen and heard him... I probably would have thought I'd imagined it.... :roftl:

I miss him... she moved to Suffolk a couple of years ago... and all her cats died within a year of her moving... Muppet was the first to go... :(

Hello was the only thing he could say... never used to have amazing chats with him... :wink2:

But whenever he used to come in our house... (even though he was supposed to live next door - he seemed to spend most of the day in our house and go to bed where he was supposed too) ... he used to come in and say Hello as he arrived... used to crack me up... cos' we always answered him....

Lol yeah!!! But you know, cats have a language. For eg, if they rub themselves against your legs, it means they're thankful, or if they screw up their eyes, it means they like you. Mine does that a lot. And I'm sure their cry mean things too, cause they have many different sounds:naughty:

I love you, my cats!!!

I've always been more of a cat person that a dog person... dogs scare me abit.... I got bitten by a really nasty dog when I was younger down our road..... that's probably why... not surprised really.... :)

I have to say I was completely gobsmacked when he first did it... and if another two people hadn't been stood next to me, and seen and heard him... I probably would have thought I'd imagined it.... :roftl:

I miss him... she moved to Suffolk a couple of years ago... and all her cats died within a year of her moving... Muppet was the first to go... :(

Aw that's a shame :no: Must have been very special, you don't find many cats with the same talent :bleh:

I showed it to my mum now she wants our dog to talk :naughty: