Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No ofcourse not!:roftl:

I hope, cause he isn't allowed to read mine:lmfao:

No, haha. I hope not. :roftl:

Jesus! You got me scared there for a minute:roftl:

I mean if other people can't read my PMs how can he? I mean I know he has superpowers and everything but I didn't know that included reading PMs but he doesn't so...nevermind me:lmao:

HALEY:naughty:

No we just do that sometimes. I'm here also. Megan.:thumb_yello:

Oh, good, you're both here. :thumb_yello:

It's just that I always have a good laugh, reading your 'we' posts. I imagine it 'Twiddledum and Twiddledee' style, either speaking simultaneously or one finishing the other's sentence, which is very cute and funny :roftl:

Okay guys, I'm going to leave this weirdness:naughty:

See you tomorrow I guess:huglove:

Bye bye:bye:

I just got back...whats happening?!

I've seen the new blog, I like it, but why no comments yet?

I dunno what to say in my comment this time...:blink:

I think perhaps the comments haven't been approved yet, just my guess though. I could be wrong.

No no no, we are talking about the Beatles!:wub2:

Haven't you seen my user title?:wink2:

lol ok!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

No we just do that sometimes. I'm here also. Megan.:thumb_yello: I wonder if our comment is one of the first.

Oh sorry, HI MEGAN!! :bye:

yeah, i think he normally posts a blog and then logs off and lets the mountain of comments stack up until the next day :naughty:

I mean if other people can't read my PMs how can he? I mean I know he has superpowers and everything but I didn't know that included reading PMs but he doesn't so...nevermind me:lmao:

Well, I don't know if he CAN'T do it :das:

But I would assume he is well groomed (well, mostly) and wouldn't do it.

Plus, the content of my PMs is probably not of extraordinary interest to him :roftl:

pigsstaypigs :

Date: August 7, 2008 @ 3:18 pm

hey cleo dont worry about what people say on the mfc, okay?they are very intolerant, please dont stop posting because of the stupid things they say, your the man,à la Céline,lol, dont forget (H)it !

besos amigos

And I said:

Mika…nice art! I really like it.

If only these colorful things made me forget I’m hurt inside…

Someone said we are intolerant , how can we be intolerant with you, Mika? We love you with all our hearts, despite all our flaws. You’re in doubt now?

And I’d give you a piece of advice, may I? Be clear. Be frank. As much as you can. OK, they were three :D

maybe you’re gonna delete my post. But read it first please, and think about it.

OK I exaggerated a bit. But it needed a little effect to reach his heart :P

Hey Romis, nicely put.

Is this pigstaypigs person generalising or what?

Who's intolerant?

And I'd like an apology!

Seriously, I'm not joking.

I have only ever put positive and funny comments on there, so who are they to make out that we on MFC are intolerant, when they clearly don't read all the comments on there.

I don't often get annoyed by thing that are posted on forums I go on, but this has really ticked me off.:mad:

Oh, good, you're both here. :thumb_yello:

It's just that I always have a good laugh, reading your 'we' posts. I imagine it 'Twiddledum and Twiddledee' style, either speaking simultaneously or one finishing the other's sentence, which is very cute and funny :roftl:

Yeah, we usually leave one comment on Mikasounds also. It's kind of fun like that because we usually have the same things to say. We're at work, in two different spots, at two different computers, so we could both be typing at this very minute. Spooky:naughty:

Yeah, we usually leave one comment on Mikasounds. It's kind of fun like that because we usually have the same things to say. We're at work, in two different spots, at two different computers, so we could both be typing at this very minute. Spooky:naughty:

lol :roftl:

I just got back...whats happening?!

I've seen the new blog, I like it, but why no comments yet?

I dunno what to say in my comment this time...:blink:

They're not yet approved I guess. Or maybe people freaked out from those pics :roftl:

A Mika blog with zero comments :shocked::naughty:

Well he owns the site!:wink2:

I have really no idea what that means though but I don't think our PMs would be of any interest to him after all. Just relax!

Hey Romis, nicely put.

Who's intolerant?

And I'd like an apology!

I have only ever put positive and funny comments on there, so who are they to make out that we on MFC are intolerant, when they clearly don't read all the comments on there.

I don't often get annoyed by thing that are posted on forums I go on, but this has really ticked me off.:mad:

The penguin is annoyed, it's the first time!:mad3:

They're not yet approved I guess. Or maybe people freaked out from those pics :roftl:

That wold be really wicked.

*Gotta go now, see you all later or tomorrow... Going to stalk someone for now :das:*

You think we want to go there to catch the Lord? Not the plan.

Mouahahahha:roftl:, in order to catch him you'd have to camp out at the door for months.

Oh wait, some have already camped out for him in the past; Ok, so maybe this is the next step.

THE DESIGN MUSEUM CHALLENGE : coming this autumn :naughty:

Yep!

Top of the blog:lmao:

Probably.

Porbably.

How dare you?

Quite easily in fact. Look at me:

TOP OF THE BLOG

TOP OF THE BLOG

TOP OF THE BLOG

TOP OF THE BLOG

:roftl:

I was waiting for that!

Couldn't resist, sorry...Top of everything!

nah, it was just a comment someone (we don't know who it is) posted on his blog.....

We do know that they are very tolerant themselves though...:thumb_yello:

I?

Not WE?

What happened?

Oh, good, you're both here.

It's just that I always have a good laugh, reading your 'we' posts. I imagine it 'Twiddledum and Twiddledee' style, either speaking simultaneously or one finishing the other's sentence, which is very cute and funny

Hehe, I was having exactly the same thoughts :naughty:...And yes, I find it very cute and funny as well.

I dunno what to say in my comment this time...

I said the following (amongst other things):

What confuses me here is your phrase:

“Just bought an old copy of his book The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics today and thought I’d share”.

Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa, get your arsey back into that recording studio right now, do you hear me?

:oP

xxx

Sara.

Hey Romis, nicely put.

Who's intolerant?

And I'd like an apology!

Ok, let's go get that pigsstaypigs, we'll show that person who we are!! :boxing:

Just kidding. But his/her comment wasn't right at all. That's all I'm going to say.

Well he owns the site!:wink2:

I have really no idea what that means though but I don't think our PMs would be of any interest to him after all. Just relax!

I know, I will haha:roftl:

"I have really no idea what that means though"---what do you mean by that:wink2:

Loving the designs in the new blog. Might go to that museum to check out his stuff in autumn.

Are you going to the Design museum for Alan Aldrige or are you going there to stalk someone else ?:naughty::roftl:

Are you going to the Design museum for Alan Aldrige or are you going there to stalk someone else ?:naughty::roftl:

The Design Museum for Alan Aldridge, duuuh, what else would I be doing there :mf_rosetinted: Actually, it depends if it's free or not, otherwise I won't go :naughty:

I don't think that many people would freak out over a few pics:naughty:

I said the following (amongst other things):

What confuses me here is your phrase:

“Just bought an old copy of his book The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics today and thought I’d share”.

Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa, get your arsey back into that recording studio right now, do you hear me?

xxx

Sara.

:naughty: I'm sure he'll just love that comment:bleh:

I just pointed out the little bald funny guy in the black and white pic, saying how I thought he was up to something, he really does look very mischievous.:naughty:

along with a thanks etc.