Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

The Design Museum for Alan Aldridge, duuuh, what else would I be doing there :mf_rosetinted: Actually, it depends if it's free or not, otherwise I won't go :naughty:

Well you might also meet someone special at the entrance :naughty: not even if it is one pound ?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody been mean to Cleo? :thumbdown:

after yvonne and justine, now we have cleo?

who is cleo?:lmfao:

*feels totally lost*

:blink:

*joins*

are you Haley or Megan? Just as a matter of interest......

i always wonder that too..

i need to know who i'm talking to:sneaky2::naughty:

I said the following (amongst other things):

What confuses me here is your phrase:

“Just bought an old copy of his book The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics today and thought I’d share”.

Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa, get your arsey back into that recording studio right now, do you hear me?

:oP

xxx

Sara.

:roftl:That's why we're intolerant and demanding! :lmao:

Loving the designs in the new blog. Might go to that museum to check out his stuff in autumn.

Are you going to the Design museum for Alan Aldrige or are you going there to stalk someone else ?:naughty::roftl:

Was about to ask the same question :naughty:

I don't think that many people would freak out over a few pics:naughty:

But they're a bit weird anyway :naughty:

I know, I will haha:roftl:

"I have really no idea what that means though"---what do you mean by that:wink2:

I don't know if owning a web site means that you can do whatever you want with it; maybe peek in to all sites?:wink2:

But you shouldn’t pay any attention to what I’m saying because I know nothing about web sites or servers or anything I’m just wildly guessing!:bleh:

…waits for someone with real knowledge to come and set the record straight….:naughty:

Well you might also meet someone special at the entrance :naughty: not even if it is one pound ?

Or at the exit :das: Ok well I can do £1 but anything more is no-no :bleh:

Was about to ask the same question :naughty:

:

Why does everyone assume such a thing? :tears: Are you calling me a stalker? :crybaby: I do genuinely like those designs. I swear :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think I know Cleo:blink:

Me neither

I want to be tolerant with Mika, so if Cleo is Mika, I'm being good with him

If Cleo is not Mika...I don't owe anything to him/her/it :biggrin2:

:roftl:We're usually on together.:naughty:

that's what i thought but you're not typing every post together right?

whatever, i'm being silly tonight:roftl:

ignore me, i'm drunk:naughty:

Or at the exit :das: Ok well I can do £1 but anything more is no-no :bleh:

Why does everyone assume such a thing? :tears: Are you calling me a stalker? :crybaby: I do genuinely like those designs. I swear :mf_rosetinted:

Ok then :original:

:naughty:

I asked Mika, where he got the book from, wouldn't mind a copy of that!

Looking forward to checking out the exhibiton.

Came so close to getting to the other exhibition he blogged about, this afternoon, the one about the buildings, but I don't think I would have got there before closing time, so I'll see if I'm up that way again next week.

OK, how many of you are really interested in the things he is blogging about, and how many only interested because he is?

*waits for outcry *

Well personally I don't really care for the bags, or a lot of the music or artwork he has been posting, except for the mouth bag thing that was cool, they random beirut singing dude, and the blog today was AWESOME.

I am a beatles bug, but I never have really seen them from a visual aspect so that was very interesting, I loove artwork like that, but for me its almost like he is trying to sell them an its not clicking, like if I stumbled on them by myself I might be like "AWESOME!" but..not so much in his blogs.

btw, will someone clear up this whole 'cleo' and our intolerence to him or something? I just skimmed and was too lazy to read the entire thing.

OK, how many of you are really interested in the things he is blogging about, and how many only interested because he is?

*waits for outcry *

Really interested (in all the art related things so far). :thumb_yello:

And there he's got me again, forgiving him any **** of the last few days, and maybe that of the next one or two as well :insane: I'm just too good at heart. Or not intelligent enough to see through his evil plan...

*waits for outcry *

I think it's cool to see what inspires him and it introduces me to a lot of things, I would never have known about.