Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, how many of you are really interested in the things he is blogging about, and how many only interested because he is?

*waits for outcry *

Well out of all the blogs so far (of where he talks about things beside himself) I do like this the most. I wouldn't bother going to see something if I didn't like it :wink2: And I found out it costs £5 so I might not go :naughty:

Well personally I don't really care for the bags, or a lot of the music or artwork he has been posting, except for the mouth bag thing that was cool, they random beirut singing dude, and the blog today was AWESOME.

I am a beatles bug, but I never have really seen them from a visual aspect so that was very interesting, I loove artwork like that, but for me its almost like he is trying to sell them an its not clicking, like if I stumbled on them by myself I might be like "AWESOME!" but..not so much in his blogs.

btw, will someone clear up this whole 'cleo' and our intolerence to him or something? I just skimmed and was too lazy to read the entire thing.

Let me know which blog it's on, and I'LL do it!

What if I'm not interested at all? :naughty:

Well out of all the blogs so far (of where he talks about things beside himself) I do like this the most. I wouldn't bother going to see something if I didn't like it :wink2: And I found out it costs £5 so I might not go :naughty:

Yes, but we know you already like art, Danika, so that's not surprising to me. A fiver, that's a bargain!

I don't have an artistic bone in my body, I may find the odd thing that catches my imagination, but mostly not. And if you aren't arty or sycophantic, then his blogs are only semi interesting, IMO

I am actually interested in a lot of what he's posted so far. The art especially! really, I was surprised by the amount of things he posted that I do genuinely find interesting.

Wonder pets was a highlight though! I like weird things like that.

The more random/carefree and unrehearsed they are, the more they appeal to me. It makes it more natural and it seems like he's enjoying doing it more that way.

I think the tone he writes in is a good indication of his mood:naughty:

like the first few seem like he's having a great time...others, not so much:fisch:

:naughty:

I don't have an artistic bone in my body, I may find the odd thing that catches my imagination, but mostly not. And if you aren't arty or sycophantic, then his blogs are only semi interesting, IMO

semi?

you're generous:naughty:

i'm not interested in visual arts that much too.

even mika couldn't make me pay more attention to this kind of stuff:blink:

i'm only interested if they're humour included like in the bags blog.

I commented 8.25 (and I can't see the comments :blink:)

I opened my heart on it. Maybe he's gonna delete it, but I said what I wanted so my conscience is quiet :) I was feeling really hurt with the 'intolerant' thing

Yours is there and not deleted :wink2:

Of course you mean this one :original:

:wink2:

Of course I mean that one :original:

Yes, but we know you already like art, Danika, so that's not surprising to me. A fiver, that's a bargain!

Yes, ok, fair enough :naughty: I'm a bit of a cheapskate atm, but hopefully I'll have a job by the time I start uni.

I agree :thumb_yello: Like the music he's posted about I don't really like it (apart from MGMT's Kids) otherwise I don't really give a crap. Oh and Wonderpets suck as well :naughty:

I'm actually interested in the blogs. Some of the things he's talked about were even familiar to me already. Such as today's blog.

I adore discovering new (to me) music and i'm very into different artists and working with different mediums. My mother does a lot of that as well, so i'll show her the blogs and she likes them even though she's not a huge Mika fan.

And of course the personal blogs are cute and fun to watch/read. To see where he has been and what he things of the various places. I really love the music in the back of those.

I don't love everything about them, but I really like a lot of it.

His interest in things that aren't extremely clichéd is part of what got me watching all the interviews and such instead of just the music before I got here. So i'm really enjoying the blogs.

Of course I mean that one :original:

Yes, ok, fair enough :naughty: I'm a bit of a cheapskate atm, but hopefully I'll have a job by the time I start uni.

I agree :thumb_yello: Like the music he's posted about I don't really like it (apart from MGMT's Kids) otherwise I don't really give a crap. Oh and Wonderpets suck as well :naughty:

Well so far, I was interested in that exhibition of the small houses, but I don't like cartoons, I don't like toys, art in general is not my thing........just interesting to read so many comments where people like these things. Obviously I have less in common with Mika than most fans. ( I wasn't bullied at school either and I'm not dyslexic. :wink2:)

Well so far, I was interested in that exhibition of the small houses, but I don't like cartoons, I don't like toys, art in general is not my thing........just interesting to read so many comments where people like these things. Obviously I have less in common with Mika than most fans. ( I wasn't bullied at school either and I'm not dyslexic. :wink2:)

*gigglesnort*

Yeah, I mean I'm enjoying reading about his interests and I like his excitement to share what he enjoys....but the actual stuff he talks about?....I prefer the blogs where he just talks about what he's up to, and the Where in the World was cool! And of course the video blogs are the best!!

Yeah, I mean I'm enjoying reading about his interests and I like his excitement to share what he enjoys....but the actual stuff he talks about?....I prefer the blogs where he just talks about what he's up to, and the Where in the World was cool! And of course the video blogs are the best!!

Agree :thumb_yello: I love the vlogs!

Oh I agree. I suppose that's where my slightly interesting comment comes in, I am quite interested to see what he likes, but am finding that I don't like it. :naughty:

Everyone's different, otherwise this would be one hell of a boring place.

I also have never been bullied and am not dyslexic :original: And I don't like Wonderpets. At all :original:

He's not doing anymore daily activity recordings because he's off tour now. It's easier to post blogs of random thoughts and interests than just saying "Sorry, today I just sat around the flat. Maybe something will happen to me tomorrow."

And I think he's spacing out the Where in the World contests because he isn't going to be doing anything interesting for a while and he doesn't want to use all of those up in the first week he's off.:naughty:

I agree, I'd rather much hear about that. I mean it is kinda cool knowing what he's into, but I'm far more interested about what he had for breakfast this morning and about his burnt popcorn :original:

Everyone's different, otherwise this would be one hell of a boring place.

I also have never been bullied and am not dyslexic :original: And I don't like Wonderpets. At all :original:

I love music, and art, so I can relate there, but I am not dyslexic nor have I ever been truly bullied. picked on, yes but never really bullied.

and wonderpets, the music was amazing, the entire thing other than that scared the sh*t out of me. :eek:

the animal bodies..with the weird...animated..head movements..:tears: