• 22/23rd November
    • 29/30th November
    • 6/7th December
    • 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

Allegra, it would be WONDERFUL to see you!:wub2:

Of course you will be very welcome.

We have definately decided on 29/30 Nov. yes the party will be Saturday night and you can do as you wish the rest of the time. I will be there just for the sat/sun but I am sure that others will also be there for the Friday night. We haven't yet decided on definate plans, hotels, resturants etc but certainly a lot of us will want time to talk:thumb_yello:

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm very interested in what you will answer to allegra! :thumb_yello:

then

in the evening standard i bought when i was in london in february....they talked about the YHA BOLSOVER STREET hostel, brand new and converted from a huge office block...seems the new hostel trend in london.

want to check?

http://www.yha.org.uk/find-accommodation/london/hostels/london_central/travel_info.aspx

i haven't checked myself...i just give you the link.

I can't find the YHA one I had in mind. It was very modern and blue. And I didn't sleep with 20 or share a bathroom, Freddie!

edit: this is it: http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&q=YHA+London&fb=1&view=text&cd=6&hl=en&latlng=51504361,-46297,7385270049306775986&ei=cTWvSN7-IoiW2wKU8vW0Cg

Rotherhithe

i'm fool :insane:

i'm considering the possibility to go in London for a no-gig and for celebrating an unbirthday :bleh:

so i have some questions.. and please don't reply me that i can read all this thread because is too difficult for me now :wink2:

- italians fans are allowed to go? are they well accepted?

- is the date 29/30 november definitive? (foreigner fans needs to book the cheap trip very early and they can not change)

if it is definitive why the vote pool is allowed?

- is the party on saturday night? (so have we the saturday afternoon and the sunday free for our visit of London?)

- have you decided the place of the party? and have you intention about a reservation for a not well definite number of fan?

- in your thougts is the place of the meeting a place where we can speak? without too much noise? (yes yes.. i dont speak english but i would like to try to speak with my mfc friends) :thumb_yello:

thank you very much to someone who wants reply me... :wub2:

Allegra, I'm not a certainty but it's definitely for everyone; even Italians :naughty:

And yes, it's the W/E of the 29th/30th.

Perhaps FD could edit the poll or the first post now?

i'm very interested in what you will answer to allegra! :thumb_yello:

then

in the evening standard i bought when i was in london in february....they talked about the YHA BOLSOVER STREET hostel, brand new and converted from a huge office block...seems the new hostel trend in london.

want to check?

http://www.yha.org.uk/find-accommodation/london/hostels/london_central/travel_info.aspx

i haven't checked myself...i just give you the link.

You're welcome too Robi:wub2: Everyone is welcome:thumb_yello:

Do you have to be a member of YHA to use the hostels. I am with Freddie, I am not enthused about the concept in general but I know that the new ones are somewhat different

I can't find the YHA one I had in mind. It was very modern and blue. And I didn't sleep with 20 or share a bathroom, Freddie!

edit: this is it: http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&q=YHA+London&fb=1&view=text&cd=6&hl=en&latlng=51504361,-46297,7385270049306775986&ei=cTWvSN7-IoiW2wKU8vW0Cg

Allegra, I'm not a certainty but it's definitely for everyone; even Italians :naughty:

And yes, it's the W/E of the 29th/30th.

Perhaps FD could edit the poll or the first post now?

ruth

is it the one i mentioned in my post?

You're welcome too Robi:wub2: Everyone is welcome:thumb_yello:

Do you have to be a member of YHA to use the hostels. I am with Freddie, I am not enthused about the concept in general but I know that the new ones are somewhat different

eheheheheeh

i'd like a good hotel better!!! :naughty:

then

want to check?

That one looks good too.

It's cheaper if you're a member but only a bit extra if you're not.

Ive changed the title ............ :thumb_yello::punk:

When did you do that then?

So, next step a descision on where to stay? Do we need another poll? Bloody hell, democracy is an arse isn't it!:naughty:

I hadn't thought that everyone would try for the same place. The prices people can afford vary so much. So you and Abby are booked on a flight?

The trainline won't take a booking till exactly 3 months before.

I hadn't thought that everyone would try for the same place. The prices people can afford vary so much. So you and Abby are booked on a flight?

The trainline won't take a booking till exactly 3 months before.

Would be good if we could be together if poss.

Yes we have our flights down booked at the moment but not the return...getting our priorities right:naughty: The return is just a bit pricey at the mo so I am hoping it will drop.................well, TBH, it isn't really, it is only £17 quid each, it is just not as cheap as the flight down which was a tenner:naughty: The Stansted Express into London will actually cost more than the flights!

Would be good if we could be together if poss.

Yes we have our flights down booked at the moment but not the return...getting our priorities right:naughty: The return is just a bit pricey at the mo so I am hoping it will drop.................well, TBH, it isn't really, it is only £17 quid each, it is just not as cheap as the flight down which was a tenner:naughty: The Stansted Express into London will actually cost more than the flights!

:shocked:Your air fare from Scotland will be less than my train fare from Reading

i have a gap in my recent time... :shocked:

i think that my internet connection is so slow that i sleep some minutes after my post :bleh:

thank you very much to all kind fans who replied to me :wub2:

so, if i well understood, we will celebrate a un-birthday watching a un-dvd :naughty:

thank you again... i'm going to cheking the cheap flights...

and please remember that oldlings need not luxury hotels but private bathroom in the room, hot water... so not too cheap hotels :cool:

and we prefere not to take taxi, just tube or night bus! :thumb_yello:

:shocked:Your air fare from Scotland will be less than my train fare from Reading

I know..................it is crazy isn't it:shocked: but then about £45 for the two of us to get into London!:roftl:

i have a gap in my recent time... :shocked:

i think that my internet connection is so slow that i sleep some minutes after my post :bleh:

thank you very much to all kind fans who replied to me :wub2:

so, if i well understood, we will celebrate a un-birthday watching a un-dvd :naughty:

thank you again... i'm going to cheking the cheap flights...

and please remember that oldlings need not luxury hotels but private bathroom in the room, hot water... so not too cheap hotels :cool:

and we prefere not to take taxi, just tube or night bus! :thumb_yello:

Hi Allegra!

I'm with you on this one, and I'm sure we can find a hotel that's not too expensive an central.

I'm looking forward to meet you again!:thumb_yello: