MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on then, I'll let you have the last word. You win. :thumb_yello:

Nobody wins. It was just the friendly discussion,hopefully :thumb_yello:

Maybe he is not, but has left...

Or mayyybe Michael is not Michael but Andy in fact :shod: and there are little Andies on the way now :ub2::

:shocked:

My ordinary mind was just broken with this speculation Adele/Mika/Michael/Andy :roftl::roftl:

I'm sure you will get use to it!:wink2:

Ouch!:boxed:

Okay, maybe I deserve it!:roftl:

I only have imagination for chicken in the mikagasmic thread and daydream in our youngsters thread:roftl:

Hm... Tomorrow I'll have some fresh stories about these two lovelies ... And andy:roftl:

I only have imagination for chicken in the mikagasmic thread and daydream in our youngsters thread:roftl:

Hm... Tomorrow I'll have some fresh stories about these two lovelies ... And andy:roftl:

See...something good!:thumb_yello:

Guys, did you also know Mika was married before and that he had to divorce so that he could be with Adele?

Oooh so THAT is why he's trying to make it out like they're just friends in public....I see...

Oh,I see you all have accepted the argument that Adele is Mika's girlfriend.

What about Andy then? Is he left with a broken heart?

Andy...poor Andy...But he's young, he'll get over it. Or over someone else; you know the saying :naughty:

Yup... So...

When are they going to be born? :naughty:

Soon, soon. Some reports say that they have already been born!

Is it weird that I've just discovered this thread and Adele's cold shoulder song just came on the radio!

Obviously a sign, my friend! Maybe our friends Juvonne can analyse that as an esoteric example....

Or mayyybe Michael is not Michael but Andy in fact and there are little Andies on the way now :wub2:

Ooh little Andies....How sweet :wub2:

Thanks, i was about to interfere... really, the ex wife is a touchy subject. When you know the whole story... oh well... :tears:

very touchy. But I hope that nobody drags her into this now,she deserves to be left alone, with their other 6 kids...

Well, a little birdie told me that Adele is jealous because Mika won't stop seeing Andy even when they found out about the twins, they had a big fight and Mika went to Syria to eat ice cream and forget about his problems, but they made up when he returned to London. Last night was the reunion dinner:wub2:

True story, I swear.

Well, a little birdie told me that Adele is jealous because Mika won't stop seeing Andy even when they found out about the twins, they had a big fight and Mika went to Syria to eat ice cream and forget about his problems, but they made up when he returned to London. Last night was the reunion dinner:wub2:

True story, I swear.

Ooooh I want andy and meeks to be together! Adele, back off!:sneaky2::roftl:

very touchy. But I hope that nobody drags her into this now,she deserves to be left alone, with their other 6 kids...

5, Sara, 5 kids... let me remind you that the 6th one's father wasn't Mika... which led to what we know. I wonder how you can still defend L. after this btw :thumbdown:

5, Sara, 5 kids... let me remind you that the 6th one's father wasn't Mika... which led to what we know. I wonder how you can still defend L. after this btw :thumbdown:

Ayayay, sorrry!!!

Yes, but what can I say, the flesh is weak and it makes us do things that we may not be proud of, you know....I can see where he was coming from, we all make mistakes when it comes to passion and so....

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

True story, I swear.

he ate ice cream to forget about his problems?

>.>

Ayayay, sorrry!!!

Yes, but what can I say, the flesh is weak and it makes us do things that we may not be proud of, you know....I can see where he was coming from, we all make mistakes when it comes to passion and so....

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well that was a huge mistake... don't forget that it ruined 2 relationships... Mika's but also L's partner... who's now a desperate single mother with 2 kids looking for some compassion.

Well that was a huge mistake... don't forget that it ruined 2 relationships... Mika's but also L's partner... who's now a desperate single mother with 2 kids looking for some compassion.

yeah, and super bitter and twisted to boot. All that she finds comfort in is in her music, when she plays her bass.........she forgets all her worries.....:naughty:

he ate ice cream to forget about his problems?

>.>

appearently he did!

in the syria blog he was pretending like he is happy and having the time pf his life but if you look carefully you can see in his eyes that he was bleeding inside:tears: