MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck now i AGAIN think that's true

I WANNA HIM 4 MYSELF.....NO ADELE....NOTHIN PERSONAL ADELE JUST....

EDIT**** 2 boys or girls in house?!2 kids?! OH N O :boxed:

I know the feeling:thumbdown:

kissing an ashtray is very attractive apparently in some circles:mf_rosetinted:

ya, whatever. I dont care who she is I dont want her dating Mika or having his babies:thumbdown: It so unfair *goes in corner and cries, dries tears and semi-gets over it* Plus, smoking is very unhealthy for pregnant women and thier babies:thumbdown:

lol i totally agree :(:(

ly

xx

yep

ya, whatever. I dont care who she is I dont want her dating Mika or having his babies:thumbdown: It so unfair *goes in corner and cries, dries tears and semi-gets over it* Plus, smoking is very unhealthy for pregnant women and thier babies:thumbdown:

yeah:thumbdown: what is she doin???if she is pregnant .... :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

yep

exactly.......

Sorry to interupt the fun I have figured something out!

In this interview Adele says she has been dating her "mystery man" for a year

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=147089&in_page_id=7&expand=true Date= May 11,2008 So they met in may of 2007

In this interview, Mika says hes looking for a stable realtionship

Date= June 27, 2007

They can't be dating because May comes before June!!!!!

Marie-Thérèse

I listened again to blog archive n° 10, Sailing, and what I could hear at about 40' was : 'it's my close one's birthday', then Mika's conclusion to the day out sailing was : 'and life has never felt so sweet... absolutely full'.

Whether Mika is currently dating a person (gender unknown) born on July 16th or a girl born on May 5th is totally irrelevant ; this crazy thread is just a fun one, and I would personally feel very uncomfortable if we were seriously wondering who he is doing it with, which is none of our business.

My point is : don't any of the MFC members whose mother tongue is not English sometimes find it difficult to catch every word that is said in an interview or, even more often, in the blog archives ?

Would one -or several- of the English-speaking MFC members translate at least the blogs (they are quite short) ?

As far as I am concerned I would be quite willing to translate into English the French interviews that have not been translated yet. Or the French blogs.

Couldn't manage the French version of GK though, unless I find the written lyrics somewhere (been unable to so far). The little I heard of them (when Mika was discussing them with Doriand in the car) makes me feel sorry Mika didn't write them himself, they would have been so much better. Although it's not that important : it was sweet of him to sing it at his summer gigs in France.

So long,

M.-Th.

Do we actually know ANYTHING for certain, or are we just filling are imaginations for the fun of it?

ummm...maybe I'm a loser but I am really not having too much fun filling my imagination, this would be much better if we knew for sure:thumbdown:

Mika just needs to go and make an interview telling us whether it is true or not that way I can stop pulling my hair out [i am a very noisey peron:naughty:]

ummm...maybe I'm a loser but I am really not having too much fun filling my imagination, this would be much better if we knew for sure:thumbdown:

Mika just needs to go and make an interview telling us whether it is true or not that way I can stop pulling my hair out [i am a very noisey peron:naughty:]

Neither am i :thumbdown:

I hope mika reads that! Im going insane over here!

yep once again many people forget bi folk exists (attitude doesn't change..I'm getting used to it finally)

I would feel much better if Mika was gay, that way I would know that there is nothing I can do about it, for some reason it is was easier picturing hi with a man than with a woman:mf_rosetinted: