Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Do you really want a new blog so soon...?:blink:

Please give the man some rest, after all he posted three blogs yesterday and his birthday is comming up and everything!:roftl:

Btw I can’t find the list of funny reasons to wear the hat, was it posted in the lights blog comments on Mikasounds?

Where?

In the Bukowski thread:

hatlistud7.jpg

And did I mention that I :wub2: Mika?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me too Im not tired I think I have sleeptime disorder coz a dont sleep at night just in the morning:naughty: but I will quit this habit before classes start coz my mom said notsleeping kills your neurons!!:boxed:

o nice. haha

ya. my school already started, lol

fun fun. not

its only 2:05 am lol

:P

It’s never too early (or too late) for a nice cup of tea!:wink2:

me too Im not tired I think I have sleeptime disorder coz a dont sleep at night just in the morning:naughty: but I will quit this habit before classes start coz my mom said notsleeping kills your neurons!!

:roftl:

Haha, your mum is a genius!

Always listen to your mum!

In the Bukowski thread:

hatlistud7.jpg

And did I mention that I :wub2: Mika?

Aha, thanks!:thumb_yello:

We know you do, and Mika has to be both blind and deaf not to know by now!:wink2:

I want some banana birthday cake. :naughty:

nvr had banana bday cake. it good?

me too!! i lose a party today so Mika has to fill that hole in my soul:mf_rosetinted: (hahahah:bleh:) with his party!!:lmao:

yay! lol. always a reason for something :P

I love banana cake!!! Preferably the sort with vanilla pudding on top :wub2:

:licks_lips: i have got to try banana bday cake!

hey guys! you're makin me hungry!! I dont want to assault the kitchen!:naughty:

omg! i know! same here, my stomach just growled. llol

I love banana cake!!! Preferably the sort with vanilla pudding on top :wub2:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmy!!!!!!

With Custard and cream!!

hey guys! you're makin me hungry!! I dont want to assault the kitchen!:naughty:

nvr had banana bday cake. it good?

really, really yummy! :licks_lips:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmy!!!!!!

With Custard and cream!!

really, really yummy! :licks_lips:

my stomach is really growling now!!!! i think tomorrow i need to have just ice, im gonna have a lot of sugar this week (i had ice cream the past 2 nights, and then bday desserts 3 days this week*

[mika-fan1001 quote]

oh yes! but I dont want to go to the kitchen! is to late and maybe I will make noise and my parents will wake up! :thumbdown: Im hungry!!:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

same here! but im starving now!!! ahhh

I uh fell off the last step of my stairs wrong and broke it probably as bad as you can...they wouldn't let me see my x-rays cuz they were rather disturbing and I needed surgery, I now have 9 pins and a plate in my ankle

I broke my tibia, fibula and talus, which basically connects everything and I ripped/destroyed my muscles, soft tissues and ligaments. and the bone almost came through my skin..which the doctor said that would have bnee better...that was fun to watch (not)...horrifyingly painful and still going lol...right as I was about to head off to a road trip...and the healing proccess is...

well right now I am confined to a chair..with a hard splint thing cuz it was too swollen to cast, I have a walker but thats not easy either... it has been about a week but I get a cast this tuesday!! :boing: then I get a cast for 6-8 weeks (woo.) and a walking boot for three months or a bit longer...:thumbdown:

I'm just happy It was my ankle and not my head or something..it really makes me aware of how fragile we actually are :boxed:

OMG, that sounds just awful! Hope you heal well and feel better soon.

OMG banana cake is my absolute favourite. :wub2:

I get a piece of banana bread every day from the Lebanese diner on my block, but bread is not quite as delicious as cake. I can never find cake anywhere in Toronto and I'm too lazy to make my own. :thumbdown:

I get a piece of banana bread every day from the Lebanese diner on my block, but bread is not quite as delicious as cake. I can never find cake anywhere in Toronto and I'm too lazy to make my own. :thumbdown:

Banana cake is my fav too, next to black forest. :licks_lips:

Chickadee has a really easy (and yummy) recipe though, if you ever feel like baking one. :wink2:

Do you really want a new blog so soon...?:blink:

Please give the man some rest, after all he posted three blogs yesterday and his birthday is comming up and everything!

Aye, I was thinking the same thing, poor guy, all this pressure... :naughty: I'd rather he does them when he is in the mood, even if it's just one every now and then, and it's genuine and interesting, than have him churn them out like a production line, just to satisfy us.

The visual image I have is of the fans being piranhas, sticking their hungry heads out the water, mouths open, ready to eat the blogs as soon as they come out, and a second later ready for their next meal again :roftl:.

The World record holder for most Gold Medals...16 in case your wondering and 8 in this last olympics...MICHAEL PHELPS...American

6_3_michael_phelps.jpg

:naughty: Does he need Mika's braces? Does that thing not fall off while he's swimming?? It just looks like it's on its way down already, LOL!

I get a piece of banana bread every day from the Lebanese diner on my block, but bread is not quite as delicious as cake. I can never find cake anywhere in Toronto and I'm too lazy to make my own.

Aaah the memories!! :wub2: That banana bread was yummy indeed.

My favourites are first carrot cake and then banana cake, and I also love banana bread.

I sometimes make it, it's really easy and you can put as much vanilla or spices as you like (a lot in my case)

Banana cake is my fav too, next to black forest. :licks_lips:

Chickadee has a really easy (and yummy) recipe though, if you ever feel like baking one. :wink2:

:blush-anim-cl: I'm interested in that recipe too.

Hope she'll be willing to share it, publicly.

Aye, I was thinking the same thing, poor guy, all this pressure... :naughty: I'd rather he does them when he is in the mood, even if it's just one every now and then, and it's genuine and interesting, than have him churn them out like a production line, just to satisfy us.

The visual image I have is of the fans being piranhas, sticking their hungry heads out the water, mouths open, ready to eat the blogs as soon as they come out, and a second later ready for their next meal again :roftl:.

... and leaving comments obviously without having read the thing :roftl:

... or comments like 'If I only lived in your area, I would love to knock your door' :roftl::roftl:

Awww Mika :wub2:

Sorry, I had to do this :blush-anim-cl: