Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

That's really not true. You would have a much better idea of the dog's temprement if it was from a shelter than a breeder - all the dogs in shelters get behaviourally assessed first. And they have plenty of puppies with no history :bleh:

If that's the case then why is it not safe to have those dogs around with kids? Well the puppies with no history isn't such a problem, it's the dogs with the histories that may do :bleh:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I know why he looks so many times to the people on the front row of his gigs. It's to remember the faces and make the dolls! It's all becoming clearer now... :shocked:

Yes he's becoming the Voldemort of the real world:mf_rosetinted:

Now I know why he looks so many times to the people on the front row of his gigs. It's to remember the faces and make the dolls! It's all becoming clearer now... :shocked:

:lmfao: Wow, it's so obvious now - how didn't we see this before? :shocked:

If that's the case then why is it not safe to have those dogs around with kids? Well the puppies with no history isn't such a problem, it's the dogs with the histories that may do :bleh:

When the dogs go into the shelter (maybe not all, but from my experience) they'll get assessed, and any history they do have will be recorded, as well as anything people notice while they are in the shelter. So the people working there will know about their characters/requirements and such (not definate of course but better than a puppy that could grow up to be like anything). Lots of families want to have a dog, or people want to have dogs that will be good with kids just incase .. so when they go in they'll ask for that (as your mum would have) and so those kind of dogs find homes super faster than the less-family-type dogs, so then it seems like there are only non-family dogs. But they definately get fantastic family dogs, they'd especially look to take in those kinds of dogs in more - the ones who can get homes. Do you get what I mean?

Same thing happens with little dogs, old people always come in asking for little dogs and there are never any except on the days the new dogs come in because people buy them left right and centre :naughty:

When the dogs go into the shelter (maybe not all, but from my experience) they'll get assessed, and any history they do have will be recorded, as well as anything people notice while they are in the shelter. So the people working there will know about their characters/requirements and such (not definate of course but better than a puppy that could grow up to be like anything). Lots of families want to have a dog, or people want to have dogs that will be good with kids just incase .. so when they go in they'll ask for that (as your mum would have) and so those kind of dogs find homes super faster than the less-family-type dogs, so then it seems like there are only non-family dogs. But they definately get fantastic family dogs, they'd especially look to take in those kinds of dogs in more - the ones who can get homes. Do you get what I mean?

Same thing happens with little dogs, old people always come in asking for little dogs and there are never any except on the days the new dogs come in because people buy them left right and centre :naughty:

I get you :wink2:

Which always makes me feel bad for the older dogs cos most people want the younger ones. :sad:

The dog thing. I honestly, seriously hope he is not being serious about that.

Not only that. The whole way he talks about it sounds like a five year old talking about a toy they want. Animals are not toys, even though those creepy designer breeds (which are called what?!? Toy dogs??? Please help me :puke:)

Totally agree- despite all the stuff that's been posted after you said that. It would actually put me right off Mika

Voldemika!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Love it

I don't know, Mika finally posts on the subject nearest to my heart (buying way more books than you can possibly look at) then goes and mucks it up with dog and black magic comments.

sssshhh! don't say his name out loud:shocked:

*is still under effect of the Potter books:blink:*

if that is the reason you are in trouble :naughty:

:shocked: Yeah...

Yep...our sweet real world... :mf_rosetinted: LOL

I know! Scary!! Really scary!! :shocked:

I don't know, Mika finally posts on the subject nearest to my heart (buying way more books than you can possibly look at) then goes and mucks it up with dog and black magic comments.

That's exactly how I feel!!

*can't think of anything else to add*

sssshhh! don't say his name out loud:shocked:

*is still under effect of the Potter books:blink:*

He-who-must-(not-)be-named is not Voldemort! Is *whispers* Voldemika!

And we must not be afraid!! Hermaryone here is ready to everything! Who's with me? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think Mika is talking nonsense on the dog so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Those Shibas are too cute and at least it's not some freaky teacup breed.

I wouldn't begrudge him going to a breeder if he's serious about getting a dog and bringing it on the road with him. He needs something suitable and not just any mutt from a shelter is necessarily going to work.

No I am too kind to be vodooed lol (new word .. I am french but I think it makes sense .. you should understand ..)

Yes it makes sense. I like your new word. :naughty:

That's exactly how I feel!!

*can't think of anything else to add*

we are talking about the things that he write isn't? so now lets go to talk about the books ... he is buying but not haven time to read? at least is that what I understand with my crazy english :bleh:

we are talking about the things that he write isn't? so now lets go to talk about the books ... he is buying but not haven time to read? at least is that what I understand with my crazy english :bleh:

/portuguese mode on

Quanto a ler, não sei, mas ele diz é que não tem mais sítio onde os guardar, e está a amontoar os livros em pilhas enormes na sala dele! :naughty:

/portuguese mode off

He does the same thing as my dad. Geez, someday no-one will be able to find him...where will he be? Under a huge pile of books... :blink:

I think Mika is talking nonsense on the dog so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Those Shibas are too cute and at least it's not some freaky teacup breed.

I wouldn't begrudge him going to a breeder if he's serious about getting a dog and bringing it on the road with him. He needs something suitable and not just any mutt from a shelter is necessarily going to work.

Yes it makes sense. I like your new word. :naughty:

Good, responsible breeders wouldn't sell him a dog, especially no Shiba. However Shiba's can perfectly handle long trips, I don't see Mika getting up even EARLIER to walk 2 hours with the dog and give him enough attention. Apart from that, the Shiba is very difficult to raise, and any responsible breeder would realise that Mika does not have the time to raise the dog so probably someone else would have to do it for him.

So far my rant, yes I've studied dog behaviour and breeding well enough:naughty:

yep that's it! :thumb_yello:

/portuguese mode on

Quanto a ler, não sei, mas ele diz é que não tem mais sítio onde os guardar, e está a amontoar os livros em pilhas enormes na sala dele! :naughty:

/portuguese mode off

muito bem, temos uma tradutora aqui! :naughty:

do you speak portuguese Neeve?

um, :blush-anim-cl: a little...I speak Spanish so that helps, and I'm teaching myself Portuguese..I'm moving to Portugal in 3 weeks to teach English for a year! :biggrin2: And SOMEDAY I want to go to Brazil :naughty::thumb_yello:

do you speak portuguese Neeve?

Neeve speaks perrrfect portuguese! :thumb_yello:

Btw, a bit off topic, when are you coming to Portugal, Neeve?

*edit*

Nevermind, just read your last post... LOL

um, :blush-anim-cl: a little...I speak Spanish so that helps, and I'm teaching myself Portuguese..I'm moving to Portugal in 3 weeks to teach English for a year! :biggrin2: And SOMEDAY I want to go to Brazil :naughty::thumb_yello:

oh that's great, I'm teaching myself english, hehe I never have a class :bleh:

I never went to Portugal but I'm sure you will love, I never goes out of Brazil, but I want to travel to a lot of place, someday, who knows? :thumb_yello:

Aaah Westies, I know some Westies.

They got a big sense of humour. He's brave, never gives up, not reserved, always in for a game and can handle every situation. Hij loves to play, run and go out. He loves long walks and likes to have the unshared attention of it's owner. He likes everyone. Westies are very present. He's less aggressive than other terriers, knows what he wants, makes that clear but never bites without a reason.

So do you think that I'd relate well to them then? LOL!!!