Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Good, responsible breeders wouldn't sell him a dog, especially no Shiba. However Shiba's can perfectly handle long trips, I don't see Mika getting up even EARLIER to walk 2 hours with the dog and give him enough attention. Apart from that, the Shiba is very difficult to raise, and any responsible breeder would realise that Mika does not have the time to raise the dog so probably someone else would have to do it for him.

I wouldn't give Mika a dog either, but someone will, especially if he makes those big puppy eyes at them. :naughty:

I think Mika's got a lot more time than I do to raise a dog...not to mention an entire entourage of family members and staff at his beck and call. But yeah if it really isn't something he can manage, hopefully a breeder will talk some sense into him.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neeve speaks perrrfect portuguese! :thumb_yello:

Btw, a bit off topic, when are you coming to Portugal, Neeve?

*edit*

Nevermind, just read your last post... LOL

:roftl: yeah...."perfect"...maybe after a while living in Lisbon :wink2: we'll see!!! we'll have to have an MFC reunion some time :blush-anim-cl:

oh that's great, I'm teaching myself english, hehe I never have a class

I never went to Portugal but I'm sure you will love, I never goes out of Brazil, but I want to travel to a lot of place, someday, who knows?

Ooh cool! you have good English! :thumb_yello: Brazil is a biiiiiiiiig country, you have lots to see there :naughty: You'll have plenty of chances to travel in the future I'm sure!! :wink2:

WHOOO! he finally did a blog! :shocked: so is he back in london then?

i think somethings wrong with my computer coz it keeps saying 'no comments', even though ive commented and i know u guys have!! :bleh:

and it says he posted his blog at 6.35, and im pretty sure i checked at 7ish, and there was no blog!!

my stupid computers so slow!:furious:

i think somethings wrong with my computer coz it keeps saying 'no comments', even though ive commented and i know u guys have!! :bleh:

He has to approve the comments before they appear. It could take hours. Maybe not even until some time tomorrow. There's nothing wrong with your computer. :wink2:

WHOOO! he finally did a blog! :shocked: so is he back in london then?

and it says he posted his blog at 6.35, and im pretty sure i checked at 7ish, and there was no blog!!

my stupid computers so slow!:furious:

Mine says no comments as well. I don't think he's approved them yet :wink2:

I did, has it not come up yet?

You've commented here or in the blog?

There are no comments there yet, I was talking about here in the thread! :bleh: I "kinda" talked about the socks on my comment to the blog, too!

He has to approve the comments before they appear. It could take hours. Maybe not even until some time tomorrow. There's nothing wrong with your computer. :wink2:

he has to approve them??:blink:

so he actually has to READ every single comment?? wow!!

This happened before when it said 0 comments.

He must have a box to tick or leave blank about whether he wants to view the posts before they are posted publically.

I have a blog on wordpress too, you can choose if you want the comments to be displayed on the site automatically, or only after you approve them (you can also delete them and unapprove any comment whenever you want to).

BUT, the thing is, you don't NEED to read the comment, you can just click on the "approve comment" button that appears next to it.

Maybe he reads them all after they're approved, and then he deletes the ones he doesn't like or that are offensive/spam/etc.. :wink2:

You've commented here or in the blog?

There are no comments there yet, I was talking about here in the thread! :bleh: I "kinda" talked about the socks on my comment to the blog, too!

Oh, on the blog.

But I'll say what I put on there. It was a P.S.saying "Nice socks!!!LOL!"

Not only that. The whole way he talks about it sounds like a five year old talking about a toy they want. Animals are not toys, even though those creepy designer breeds (which are called what?!? Toy dogs??? Please help me :puke:) may consciously bring up the idea that it may be otherwise. The day I see him walking around with one of those freakingly dressed poor teacup creatures, I'll start to seriously challenge his state of mind.

he better NOT subject a dog to being dressed like a human being that is just sick SICK SICK :puke::puke: (I would accept a coat for skinny dogs in the rain or cold) but anything else is treating it like a toy..an object...and is just wrong. (IMO).

I have said before if it's just him being a bit broody, then I will allow my daughter BumbleBee _Vix to share offspring with him (think of the curls) :naughty::wub2:

I have said before if it's just him being a bit broody, then I will allow my daughter BumbleBee _Vix to share offspring with him (think of the curls) :naughty::wub2:

:roftl: You think he's being broody? I think he's just looking for a new toy.

What does it say about German Shepherds?:wub2: Cos that's describing all of the things my dog does :naughty:

:wub2::wub2: this is little Bumblebee_vix many moons ago with JAZZ, the best dog in the universe who we had to say goodbye to 3 weeks ago :crybaby::crybaby: broke my heart but she needed peace.

jazzVixhavingahug5398.jpg

:wub2::wub2: this is little Bumblebee_vix many moons ago with JAZZ, the best dog in the universe who we had to say goodbye to 3 weeks ago :crybaby::crybaby: broke my heart but she needed peace.

jazzVixhavingahug5398.jpg

Now that pic shows how dogs ought to be treated.

You must feel terrible about JAZZ though

I gave Mika this link since he said he wanted a dog that looked like a freak...:naughty:

http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/ugly_dog/wallpaper/wallpaper.html

Is it weird of me that I think some of them look cute?:wub2:

:roftl: sometimes the dog is so ugly that I think he just beautiful, I'm weird like Mika, I like freak things :blink::naughty:

Now that pic shows how dogs ought to be treated.

You must feel terrible about JAZZ though

yes it still hurts she was a well loved pet, and really had the most awesome nature, here are some pix of her being silly or just plain cute (I like to rememeber her this way better).

Jazz the vampire dog lol.

VixvampiredogJazz22398.jpg

Jazz the poorly in her bed with a blankie bat eared dog :naughty:

Jazzallpoorlyinbed29198.jpg

Jazz the biscuit balancing clever well trained dog.

Jazzbiscuit.jpg

and Jazz the beautiful kind faced german shepheard dog :wub2:

CopyofJazzlovelyface.jpg

She was loyal, good natured, well trained, trusting and trustworthy and nothing phased her.

she would love to play find the hidden toy, flip a biscuit off her nose once told to "take it" then catch it and eat it, she would fetch things, poop in her own toilet area and not ruin the grass fall over and play dead when shot with a loaded finger lol.....ok I'll stop now, I just love her and miss her. :crybaby: