Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

I would hope Mika would be sensible enough not to dress any dog he may get in stupid outfits! Okay if he wants to get a dog that looks freaky, the dog was born that way, as nature more or less intended (although watching Martin Clunes show on dogs tonight, it would seem that the way all dogs are is down to humans inbreeding them!) but to go out of you way to dress them like humans, is just humiliating to the dog, and Mika of all people should be against that!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jazz the poorly in her bed with a blankie bat eared dog :naughty:

Jazzallpoorlyinbed29198.jpg

She was loyal, good natured, well trained, trusting and trustworthy and nothing phased her.

she would love to play find the hidden toy, flip a biscuit off her nose once told to "take it" then catch it and eat it, she would fetch things, poop in her own toilet area and not ruin the grass fall over and play dead when shot with a loaded finger lol.....ok I'll stop now, I just love her and miss her. :crybaby:

she was beautiful, I have had several dogs that died, for me none of them replaces the other and I remember them with love and miss them very much :emot-sad:

yes it still hurts she was a well loved pet, and really had the most awesome nature, here are some pix of her being silly or just plain cute (I like to rememeber her this way better). She was loyal, good natured, well trained, trusting and trustworthy and nothing phased her.

she would love to play find the hidden toy, flip a biscuit off her nose once told to "take it" then catch it and eat it, she would fetch things, poop in her own toilet area and not ruin the grass fall over and play dead when shot with a loaded finger lol.....ok I'll stop now, I just love her and miss her. :crybaby:

She sounds like she was an amaaazing dog. I especially love how she would roll over play dead when "shot". :roftl::wub2:

Too cute.

I'm sorry for your loss, but it sounds like she had a great life...:wink2:

I would hope Mika would be sensible enough not to dress any dog he may get in stupid outfits! Okay if he wants to get a dog that looks freaky, the dog was born that way, as nature more or less intended (although watching Martin Clunes show on dogs tonight, it would seem that the way all dogs are is down to humans inbreeding them!) but to go out of you way to dress them like humans, is just humiliating to the dog, and Mika of all people should be against that!

He better be or I can feel a wrath of the MFC rising up to bite his skinny ass :naughty::bleh:

She sounds like she was an amaaazing dog. I especially love how she would roll over play dead when "shot". :roftl::wub2:

Too cute.

I'm sorry for your loss, but it sounds like she had a great life...:wink2:

My friends little Yorkie passed away the week before last, and he used to do that, when he was younger. He was a great little dog, and it's really weird not having him around anymore. My friend is feeling it, as it's only just over a year since his wife died, so he's pretty down right now. I guess it's kind of lucky that he still has his other dog to keep him company.

and Jazz the beautiful kind faced german shepheard dog :wub2:

CopyofJazzlovelyface.jpg

I'm not a very big animal lover compared to most people. However if I had to choose a pet it would be a dog. And next to Golden Retrievers, I fell in love with German Shepherds as a child (watching a sappy Canadian show called "The Littlest Hobo").

I'd choose a big dog over toy dogs any day. Jazz was a beauty.