Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SomethingIwouldneverdowithmyshoes.jpg

Waterman.jpg

LMFAO.jpg

Themoment.jpg

Falling.jpg

Andwater.jpg

Everythingitsalright.jpg

AWWW!

Thank you, that helps a lot. I like that pic of him looking at the camera, I guess that's where he is talking, he looks so innocent, like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, ha ha!

Should definitely had invested in a pair of hiking boots though, much better for rock climbing, Converse, not a good choice!

Can we see a gif of the swimming, if that's okay?

I have trouble walking on flat ground in that kind of shoes (but okay that's probably just me :blink:)

No your'e not the only one, I feel the same way!:roftl:

I love my Reebok Freestile Hi, same as Yelle has one stage, clever girl!:thumb_yello:

Cute vlog btw!:wub2:

Nice to see you back Kata, I've missed you!

AWWW!

Thank you, that helps a lot. I like that pic of him looking at the camera, I guess that's where he is talking, he looks so innocent, like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, ha ha!

Should definitely had invested in a pair of hiking boots though, much better for rock climbing, Converse, not a good choice!

Can we see a gif of the swimming, if that's okay?

Hey ! Don't talk badly about the Converse . Converse are perfect to everything ! And they are the most comfortable tennis ! :bleh:

I would never use then to climb, but just because I would be afraid of ruins them ! :roftl:

Oh . . . I would love a gif of "The moment" since he jumps til he fells in the waters . Please ! :wink2:

I feel a bit stupid leaving "I LOVE IT" comment on mikasounds but I just have to express myself somewhere, so I'll say it here :blush-anim-cl: seriously I absolutely love this last video (and the man in it... instructor that is :bleh:)

I was in such a bad mood and this cheered me up so much. Well...that's effect he has on me every time. :wub2:

and girls, thanks for screencaps, Mafaa names are :roftl: and thanks for gifs too :thumb_yello:

I feel a bit stupid leaving "I LOVE IT" comment on mikasounds but I just have to express myself somewhere, so I'll say it here :blush-anim-cl: seriously I absolutely love this last video (and the man in it... instructor that is :bleh:)

I was in such a bad mood and this cheered me up so much. Well...that's effect he has on me every time. :wub2:

and girls, thanks for screencaps, Mafaa names are :roftl: and thanks for gifs too :thumb_yello:

You're welcome and thanks . :blush-anim-cl:

Oh . . . I would love a gif of "The moment" since he jumps til he fells in the waters . Please ! :wink2:

There is this one ..

Jump1.gif

Or this one ..

Jump2.gif

Or just the jump ..

Jump3.gif

(they're all a bit very big though.. not exactly usefull as gifs :roftl:)

How many times today have I told you that I love you ?:naughty:

Too much ... :roftl:

For everyone that loves the moment..

lookrp5.gif

(is there anyone that loves this moment? :roftl:)

Btw, bienie, can I use them in my siggie? :wub2:

Yeah sure, no problem :wink2:

(as long as you upload them yourself, otherwise I'll have bandwith-problems very soon I think :roftl:)