Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eeeeeeeeeee

My fave part: "f**king awful shoes for this"

hahahahahahahh

and when he's all wrapped up and the kid is just in trunks with floaties, hahahahahah

and hey that guide was nice looking too, 2 hotties :wink2:

Shoes ...

shoeslh8.gif

I'm jealous too! I've always wanted to jump off a cliff like that.:naughty::wub2:

It all just looked so fun. What was he thinking, though? Converse...?:no:

:roftl: I thought the cliff was gonna be higher though lol...cause i'm the outdoor, adventurous type...so this vlog is right up my alley

:roftl: I thought the cliff was gonna be higher though lol...cause i'm the outdoor, adventurous type...so this vlog is right up my alley

I want to do this...:wub2:

I'm sure I'd be saying something totally different if I were actually there. On the cliff. Looking down at the water...:naughty:

But it looks fun now.:bleh:

OMG just saw the new blog, it was worth waiting for, those beautiful smiles just light up my life....

and his whining! lol :naughty:

:arf2:

and of course the shirtless bit...looks like the lovehandles have gone down eh? :das:

YAY!!

Too much ... :roftl:

For everyone that loves the moment..

lookrp5.gif

(is there anyone that loves this moment? :roftl:)

oh i love it.:lmao:

it's like he is saying:"here is your *intense stare* moment of the vlog"

oh i love it.:lmao:

it's like he is saying:"here is your *intense stare* moment of the vlog"

!!! thats what it is!!! lol

I never really noticed that moment before..but erm...it looks almost painful on repeat like that :blink:

I wrote my comment in a moment of insanity :naughty: what do you think? Do I sound like a nutty person?

WOOOW! seems you've got a great time there

it’s…absolutely beautiful! haha

you know? I thought you’d be bungee-jumping…I have acrophobia and I would feel very dizzy seeing that!

But I have not problem with cold water :)

Question: when you were jumping, a pic from a gig appeared. Does that mean that you thought about us, your fans?? :D

Awww so sweet! remembering us in the moments that change your life.

There’s a section in the Yearbook of the MFC called “How Mika changed my life”, maybe you should write a section: how those crazy fans changed my life (for bad :( )

*just kidding, I know you love us…*

hasta luego! muchas gracias amor!

Romi

Him with a neoprene costume on is priceless. But what a weirdo,he should have jumped half naked like the little boy :das:

cute! you're working hard today Bienie

Yeah .. and actually I wasn't going to start .. :roftl:

The last one .. I think .. Unless I've missed a really important moment.. :bleh:

Long version..

fool.gif

Short version..

fool2.gif

I want to do this...:wub2:

I'm sure I'd be saying something totally different if I were actually there. On the cliff. Looking down at the water...:naughty:

But it looks fun now.:bleh:

:mf_lustslow: I want to do that too!!! Why can't I have a friend like u lol...all my friends don't like these "dangerous" stuff...neither does my mum that's why I can't do any of it :thumbdown: I can't wait to live on my own (in Australia), cause I already told them I'm gonna go do all my extreme sports :naughty:

But this is what I'm dying to do

:mf_lustslow:

I wrote my comment in a moment of insanity :naughty: what do you think? Do I sound like a nutty person?

WOOOW! seems you've got a great time there

it’s…absolutely beautiful! haha

you know? I thought you’d be bungee-jumping…I have acrophobia and I would feel very dizzy seeing that!

But I have not problem with cold water :)

Question: when you were jumping, a pic from a gig appeared. Does that mean that you thought about us, your fans?? :D

Awww so sweet! remembering us in the moments that change your life.

There’s a section in the Yearbook of the MFC called “How Mika changed my life”, maybe you should write a section: how those crazy fans changed my life (for bad :( )

*just kidding, I know you love us…*

hasta luego! muchas gracias amor!

Romi

Him with a neoprene costume on is priceless. But what a weirdo,he should have jumped half naked like the little boy :das:

I love your comment:naughty:

:mf_lustslow: I want to do that too!!! Why can't I have a friend like u lol...all my friends don't like these "dangerous" stuff...neither does my mum that's why I can't do any of it :thumbdown: I can't wait to live on my own (in Australia), cause I already told them I'm gonna go do all my extreme sports :naughty:

But this is what I'm dying to do

:mf_lustslow:

:aah:!!

That looks like so much fun, huh? I want to do that as well. And sky diving.:wub2::punk: