Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

:blush-anim-cl:

OMG I've gone all fangurly

*slaps self in face"*

*pats on back* I believe this video allows for it...as it is a special occasion....

I have yet to get to the fangurly point of "ZOMG MIKA I LOOOOVE YOU" so until we reach that, we are good. :wink2:

meeksaa.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mf_lustslow: I want to do that too!!! Why can't I have a friend like u lol...all my friends don't like these "dangerous" stuff...neither does my mum that's why I can't do any of it :thumbdown: I can't wait to live on my own (in Australia), cause I already told them I'm gonna go do all my extreme sports :naughty:

But this is what I'm dying to do

:mf_lustslow:

Kavi you have no idea :shocked: OMG, I can't even see it...

You made me remember in the MFC meeting, when one of the girls said that you might die of a heart attack while falling. I surely would :boxed:

OMG I've gone all fangurly

*slaps self in face"*

Sorry but...what's fangurly?? :blush-anim-cl:

*pats on back* I believe this video allows for it...as it is a special occasion....

I have yet to get to the fangurly point of "ZOMG MIKA I LOOOOVE YOU" so until we reach that, we are good. :wink2:

meeksaa.jpg

*Tries to lick the screen*

he is so relaxed and happy, and he has a bit of scruff going on. awww...our rugged manly outdoorsy Meeks. :naughty:

So :chkn:

You made me remember in the MFC meeting, when one of the girls said that you might die of a heart attack while falling. I surely would :boxed:

Actually, what I said was that most of the suicidal people who jump off a really high building, die of a heart attack before hitting the ground.

Anyway, I guess it's not a really pleasant subject to be treated here. :huh:

CArlota!! :sneaky2:

hey, don't know if you noticed...

Mika being afraid of jumping from high...

...is a CHICKEN :chkn:

Like VeroMica said, "if I shout him 'hey chicken!', what is he gonna do to me??" :das:

OMG LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

that just made my day, I am actually laughing really hard over here!!! :roftl: :roftl:

...last night I was looking at a picture of Mika..and I started petting the screen and tracing his jaw line and lips....*pokes tongue out and leans towards screen* :mf_rosetinted:

You can't see the yt vid? :blink:

That's prob if someone is a bit scared I would think hmmmmm I still wanna do it lol.

does anybody else find it absolutly adorable when Mika gets that so proud smile on his face after he jumps in the first time, and then when he plugs his nose before he jumps in and him swimming in a little wetsuit and helmet,

oh this man makes my heart melt guys. :wub2: