Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::roftl::roftl: funny funny

Hey G!

Is it 2 days since Mika blogged??

Come on Boy.. We know you love to talk/write/type/share whatever amuses you..

Don't hold it all inside - (you'll end up with gastric reflux. :thumb_yello:)

Hey G!

Is it 2 days since Mika blogged??

Come on Boy.. We know you love to talk/write/type/share whatever amuses you..

Don't hold it all inside - (you'll end up with gastric reflux. :thumb_yello:)

actually, he signed into the youtube account a few minutes ago... so maybe you won't have to ommm for too long... who knows, maybe he is just teasing too :naughty:

Next blog: 'My twenty-fixth birthday' :bleh:

:roftl::roftl:

I'd like to see how ruined his converse's are. :naughty:

actually, he signed into the youtube account a few minutes ago... so maybe you won't have to ommm for too long... who knows, maybe he is just teasing too :naughty:

I have good timing :wink2:

To ankmet(Kristine) wich probably will log on later...

Michael Phelps in on holidays in mah country:naughty:

Our economy minister went to the same pool as the guy and took a picture- how lame is our government?:thumbdown::roftl:

To ankmet(Kristine) wich probably will log on later...

Michael Phelps in on holidays in mah country:naughty:

Our economy minister went to the same pool as the guy and took a picture- how lame is our government?:thumbdown::roftl:

Hate to break this to you, but he's in London RIGHT NOW!

He's here for the Olympic handover celebrations, he was on the tv a few minutes ago, and yes it was live

Hate to break this to you, but he's in London RIGHT NOW!

He's here for the Olympic handover celebrations, he was on the tv a few minutes ago, and yes it was live

What? Olympic handover? I was watching a bit of that ceremony in Beijing and funnily thought: :boxed: Leona Lewis? It better be Mika for 2012 :naughty: (Yes, I know they'll probably have Elton John :naughty:)

What? Olympic handover? I was watching a bit of that ceremony in Beijing and funnily thought: :boxed: Leona Lewis? It better be Mika for 2012 :naughty: (Yes, I know they'll probably have Elton John :naughty:)

Hahaha I thought exactly the same! :roftl: I was already wondering why they put up Leona there, Mika is way more fabulous and would be a better representer for London! :mf_rosetinted:

I know I'm extremely late posting this, but I'm on holiday atm and now's my only chance to actually post something here.

It was very sweet of him to write a blog about the great MFC-made birthday present he got. Can't wait to see this gallery he's going to make :)

Hope all is going well here! Please tell me if I've missed out on anything :bleh:

No, not in Beijing, there was a handover show in London today, with past and present athletes, and Michael was there talking about the 2012 Olympics.

I can't see Mika doing the shows for it though he's not a very sporty person.

hahhahah

yep :bleh:

i cannot believe that Leona Lewis was singing there!

i must admit she`s got a good voice but she`s not one of the best..

Mika is hugeee in a lot of countries and Leona is known only in the UK and USA..

in latin america she doesn`t exist at all :bleh:

Mika should be singing LT there :mf_rosetinted:

but elthon john or paul mccartney