Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

No, not in Beijing, there was a handover show in London today, with past and present athletes, and Michael was there talking about the 2012 Olympics.

I can't see Mika doing the shows for it though he's not a very sporty person.

Quite frankly, I don't see him involved in the whole Olympic shizz either. It would be fun to watch, though :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to break this to you, but he's in London RIGHT NOW!

He's here for the Olympic handover celebrations, he was on the tv a few minutes ago, and yes it was live

:doh:

Oh, but it appeared on the news yesterday or something...

I know I'm extremely late posting this, but I'm on holiday atm and now's my only chance to actually post something here.

It was very sweet of him to write a blog about the great MFC-made birthday present he got. Can't wait to see this gallery he's going to make :)

Hope all is going well here! Please tell me if I've missed out on anything :bleh:

Hey! Hope you're enjoying your holiday!

Yes indeed it was :wub2:

I cant help you on this one :naughty: I was away for the past week too.

I can't see Mika doing the shows for it though he's not a very sporty person.

Sorry Rosie, but this made me

L O L !!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

OH....:doh: and here I thought he was in training for the 2012 Olympics and the new Olympic sport, called canyoning. Someone even said that he waxed his chest hair so he could slip into the water better and make more points (although, it is rather a defeated purpose when one wears a wet suit, huh?) :insane: I must have just fallen asleep and had a weird dream....:bleh: sorry

OH....:doh: and here I thought he was in training for the 2012 Olympics and the new Olympic sport, called canyoning. Someone even said that he waxed his chest hair so he could slip into the water better and make more points (although, it is rather a defeated purpose when one wears a wet suit, huh?) :insane: I must have just fallen asleep and had a weird dream....:bleh: sorry

Oh my freaking goodness!! :roftl: What a visual!!

acually it`s true...

i know a lot of swimmers and most of them waxed their chest to swim better.. and with the swim suit it`s not the same :bleh:

Mika swims? :bleh:

acually it`s true...

i know a lot of swimmers and most of them waxed their chest to swim better.. and with the swim suit it`s not the same :bleh:

Mika swims? :bleh:

Sure he does :mf_rosetinted:

swimsd2.gif

hahahahah

yesss

i saw the video!

but i mean like swim good.. not like a little puppy :bleh:

poor meeks! i love him anyways :wub2:

I know, I know, that is what I meant, that he is no olympic swimmer (my post was a bit of a joke) :naughty:

I know, I know, that is what I meant, that he is no olympic swimmer (my post was a bit of a joke) :naughty:

yeah! i know :bleh:

i prefer mika swimming like a puppy with shoes on than wearing one of these in a pool like i`ve seen a lot where i swim :roftl:

believe me.. bald guys with a hairy chest wearing speedos aren`t cute at all

500px-Speedos.jpg

yeah! i know :bleh:

i prefer mika swimming like a puppy with shoes on than wearing one of these in a pool like i`ve seen a lot where i swim :roftl:

believe me.. bald guys with a hairy chest wearing speedos aren`t cute at all

500px-Speedos.jpg

i prefer mika in cool shorts than THIS.

i hate speedos actually, i think shorts look a lot more sexier :naughty: