Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

It's so completely random to pop into a blog update thread and see pictures of speedos!!!:lmao:

only on MFC:naughty:

havent you heard this is the official off-topic thread ? :blink:

when im bored i sometimes come here and write something off-topic and instantly better :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

havent you heard this is the official off-topic thread ? :blink:

when im bored i sometimes come here and write something off-topic and instantly better :naughty:

:naughty: I knew that there was a more general on topic version of this thread, but the randomness of this thread seems to have gotton more extreme. I don't mind though, It's just funny!:lmao:

It's times like this I know why I love the MFC...it's crazy! lol :naughty:

:naughty: I knew that there was a more general on topic version of this thread, but the randomness of this thread seems to have gotton more extreme. I don't mind though, It's just funny!:lmao:

It's times like this I know why I love the MFC...it's crazy! lol :naughty:

:naughty:

yeah its kinda funny to pop in in the middle of hot conversation about Mika shaving/waxing his chest :naughty::roftl:

lol

i love how you say you hate with passion :roftl:

i cant see anything beautiful or sexy there too.

just information :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes, just to make it super clear how much I hate them, LOL!

Plus another little observation: most men have a funny pattern of how their body hair grows, so they have hairy legs and then nothing on the thighs, and then it gets a bit hairy again towards the groin....So speedos just show this too much IMO and it all looks a bit odd.

Give me a man with a nice pair of shorts anyday, or else nothing. None of this speedo business :naughty:.

It's so completely random to pop into a blog update thread and see pictures of speedos!!!:lmao:

only on MFC:naughty:

Yep, MFC at its best!

yeah! i know :bleh:

i prefer mika swimming like a puppy with shoes on than wearing one of these in a pool like i`ve seen a lot where i swim :roftl:

believe me.. bald guys with a hairy chest wearing speedos aren`t cute at all

500px-Speedos.jpg

mmmm treasure trail....:wub2: and a cute stomach!

but those legs..and coming outside of the speedo on the sides..yeah needs to get that trimmed.

If girls are supposed to do it to be sexy, why shouldn't guys prune the bush as well? :naughty:

Personally, I would like to see Mika in a speedo. just because it would give me a clearer visual of his Ass...ets...yeah assets...:mf_rosetinted:

plus it would see he takes care of ze fuzz.

speedos...nipple piercings

:eek:

They follow me everywhere.

:blink: what?

howsabout these for a cool piercing! I would never get them myself but eh, pretty spiffy. but your body rejects the rings right away so most only have them for about a week or two.

corset-piercing.jpg

112591409_a99ca9d02d.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :mf_lustslow: