Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So no sign of the big guy yet then?

I think he may blog over the weekend, just to keep us sweet.

I think he should just do a weekly blog anyway, that way he can get on with what he's supposed to be doing, and we get a nice blog we can chat about. Everybodies happy!

No?

I think he should just do a weekly blog anyway, that way he can get on with what he's supposed to be doing, and we get a nice blog we can chat about. Everybodies happy!

No?

That sounds good! I agree :bleh:

Didn't he say over the next few weeks he'd show us the DVD trailer? Maybe he's just building up to that...

No?

yeah.....im kinda getting fed up :mf_rosetinted: of going to mikasounds everyday to check if hes done a blog! if he did a weekly one, it would keep ME happy, and save time!! :thumb_yello:

That sounds good! I agree :bleh:

Didn't he say over the next few weeks he'd show us the DVD trailer? Maybe he's just building up to that...

I'm kind of looking forward to the trailer, if it's just about the backstage preparations.

Otherwise, I'm looking for that cave....:naughty:

No?

Totally agree! :thumb_yello:

Good for ya . :mf_rosetinted:

I made a comment in Mika's YouTube account . And i dont regret it . :mf_rosetinted:

I read it :mf_rosetinted:

I feel like I havn't been on forever!!! lol tho its only been what...a day or two? I am all moved in to college now. :D

Glad you are settled. How is your leg?

i would love to see DVD trailer, but i want to see THE DVD more :naughty:

anyway its just about time to post a LONG, FULL blog. cause we have waited now quite long time and he should make us happy, cause if not..... i will be bored.

i sound so selfish *slaps herself*, mika probably is working on a new album :fisch:

I read it :mf_rosetinted:

Glad you are settled. How is your leg?

a bit painful but overall doing well. man it sucks to be in a wheelchair though...its really a lesson to be learned, I mean...so many people completely ignore you and stand in your way and there are so many things to overcome..I couldn't imagine being permenetly in one. :boxed:

a bit painful but overall doing well. man it sucks to be in a wheelchair though...its really a lesson to be learned, I mean...so many people completely ignore you and stand in your way and there are so many things to overcome..I couldn't imagine being permenetly in one. :boxed:

Yes, its not a lot of fun. I have to use my wheelchair when I am out

as I can't walk very far, and my legs burn. People DO ignore you, and

talk over your head - my girls and I were in a cafe and the waitress

asked my daughter what "she" wants to eat - talking about me!! :furious:

Hope the pain lessens and you get rid of the chair soon!! :thumb_yello:

huh i'm very surprised to see Mika eating a hamburger... i thought he said in an interview that he doesn't eat beef :bleh:

He never fails to surprise :das:

@ violet sky

wo in Deutschland liegt der Planet Pluto?:naughty:

Jaa, das... also ... das ist ganz verschieden. In D bin ich auch nur physisch. :roftl:

it's also dcdeb's b-day tomorrow :bleh:

aww, that's so nice!:bleh:

Dcbeb is so nice too:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::naughty:

(Sorry, I'm already talking a bit rubbish)

It's nice to see someone shares my day!(and millions of other people share it too:roftl:)