Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not alywas complaining :mf_rosetinted: That's two hours of sleep, or less rather. I'll have to sleep on the beach while sunbathing instead :surfing:

Sure :mf_rosetinted:Oh nice how relaxing !I'd rather sleep and go swimming in the sea in your place :roftl:

I don't know either *shrugs*

We should spam him by asking him why he does that :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not alywas complaining :mf_rosetinted: That's two hours of sleep, or less rather. I'll have to sleep on the beach while sunbathing instead :surfing:

There's a challenge :mf_rosetinted:

Sure :mf_rosetinted:Oh nice how relaxing !I'd rather sleep and go swimming in the sea in your place :roftl:

I can sunbathe and swim, plenty of time for both :bleh:

If you would be complaining always, your name wouldn't be Danika, but Mika:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly :mf_rosetinted: It's close enough, just replace the Dan with an M :naughty: So maybe i complain only half the time :cool:

You're a good spammer, you do it :wink2:

For my smallish brain :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I'm okay with not knowing. It leaves a bit of mystery :naughty: You know how the old man inside of me loves it! Hohohoho :naughty:

It's so small,I didn't even know you had one. But that's maybe cuz I don't :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I'm okay with not knowing. It leaves a bit of mystery :naughty: You know how the old man inside of me loves it! Hohohoho :naughty:

It's so small,I didn't even know you had one. But that's maybe cuz I don't :mf_rosetinted:

You with your Mr. Santa baby Whatever hohoho powers:lmfao:

Be careful not to get sunburned !

Yes mum, I'll make sure to wear lots of sun cream :bleh:

You make your name the truth:thumb_yello:

Yes I do :wub2:

This thread totally turned into a part of the girls thread

Always taking over a different you lot are, tut tut :mf_rosetinted:

Like all the other unsolved mysteries, this is just another one added to the list.

Well, that would explain a lot