Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not the mystery we're really looking for though :naughty:

Oh and ho ho ho

Still, one less to resolve!

Hey,that's my gimmic :naughty:

Once I drink Red Bull :das::naughty: The flight is at 6am so I need to leave here at 3 :blink:

*takes geeky voice*

You know, Red Bull used to be forbidden in France!

Still, one less to resolve!

Hey,that's my gimmic :naughty:

*takes geeky voice*

You know, Red Bull used to be forbidden in France!

Not anymore :cool:

Been watching your educational tv again have you? :naughty: Why was it forbidden?

Not anymore :cool:

Been watching your educational tv again have you? :naughty: Why was it forbidden?

You stealer! I'm gonna tell Mika's mum, I hope you know that :sneaky2:

*stops acting like she was 4 again*

Same show than the smoothie one :naughty:

There's illegal stuff in it :naughty:

what'd i miss??

OMG! AFTER MY SOCCER TOURNAMENT, I WAS AT BEL AIR (grocery store) AND THEY PLAYED STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SINGING IT! BUT THEN II GOT LOOKED AT FUNNY BY A LOT OF PEOPLE!! BUT O WELL!!

Wow you are so lucky !!!I wish i can Stuck in the middle in shops or whatever !

Hey everyonee! I think I missed something here... Vanessa is drunk? again?:shocked:

Ok, ok... I have to be reasonable... I'm 13 and I got drunk by Bacardi(almost the same as martini) 'cause it was on a water bottle and I was thirsty. Bad luck tough:naughty:

Hey everyonee! I think I missed something here... Vanessa is drunk? again?:shocked:

Ok, ok... I have to be reasonable... I'm 13 and I got drunk by Bacardi(almost the same as martini) 'cause it was on a water bottle and I was thirsty. Bad luck tough:naughty:

hahaha nice!!!!! my cousins (in the law enforcment) tried getting me drunk :naughty: nvr got that far

what'd i miss??

OMG! AFTER MY SOCCER TOURNAMENT, I WAS AT BEL AIR (grocery store) AND THEY PLAYED STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SINGING IT! BUT THEN II GOT LOOKED AT FUNNY BY A LOT OF PEOPLE!! BUT O WELL!!

SITM must be on high rotation at grocery stores because I heard it in a Toronto grocery store last year. :naughty:

hahaha nice!!!!! my cousins (in the law enforcment) tried getting me drunk :naughty: nvr got that far

Lol, yes we're kinda young for doing that, I don't wanna ruin myself:naughty:

But ... I felt really trippy, and my troath was on fire... So I'll nevaa drink Bacardi again:mf_rosetinted:

(Well, maybe a few years from now... But not really liking it at the moment :fisch:)

mika-with-clown-head.png

i`m in loveee :wub2:

I think this picture barely even looks like him. (Or at least, it's very different from what we're used to seeing.)

Mika really reminds me of Anthony Kiedis (red hot chillis) on the last photo where he is touching the clowns face , same sort of face xpressions ... But i bet its just me :naughty:

He reminds me more of Robert Downey Jr ... I think it's the brooding eyes :wub2: