Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

In MIKA's blog new comments are not displayed... In the last I see only my words. No comment, except for mine. I have asked to check up the girl from other city. She has told, that in general there is no comments... And how at you??

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

which one is our priority in this thread?:naughty:

ok, i thought maybe myspace because if i understood correctly some comments don't get approved on mikasounds, will you be that kind to tell me on what blog that comment was sent?

So, I woke up to find three blogs. How spoilt am I?:wub2:

(OK, so you're all just as spoilt as I am, but you get what I mean)

Hmmm. Not so keen on the artist, just doesn't appeal to my tastes but to each their own.

LOVE the tattoo. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tattoo! I'm so not a tattoo person, but I am a rubber stamper. And the style of drawing looks like a lot of rubber stamps out there, so it immediately made me comfortable with it, plus I like that style of drawing. Yes, I am a cutsie fan. (If there are any other stampers here, you'll get what I mean) I do like other stuff though....

Interesting to see the sketches that became the finished product of the Royal Sympathy Band heads. I would be more interested in seeing the process of manufacture though. I find it interesting to see something 2D become something 3D, particularly when it's on a larger scale.

In MIKA's blog new comments are not displayed... In the last I see only my words. No comment, except for mine. I have asked to check up the girl from other city. She has told, that in general there is no comments... And how at you??

there's more comments now

[Hi Lena :thumb_yello: I'm Lucy from Mika Brazil]

hmmm weird:blink:

i can see 87 comments for the latest blog.

ok, i thought maybe myspace because if i understood correctly some comments don't get approved on mikasounds, will you be that kind to tell me on what blog that comment was sent?

only if you are nice:naughty:

EDIT: just kidding, lights vlog :thumb_yello:

In response to Babs question about commenting each blog... I have only commented on four or five on MSB. I left a few comments on youtube, back when that was the better option for seeing the blogs, but now I don't bother going looking there. And I don't comment on every blog back here either.

Lol. I'd missed this. Gosh, I'm laughing and cringing at the same time. Poor Meeks. With fans like these...

Hi! Is mystery of boxes reveled, and I missed it or you gave us more time to think?

I would love to blame it on my English, but it's not that, I just can't figure what is it about...something similar to what Rose has said, about people make sense to me, but I don't know...

an hour age or so, I did't see any commets either, but now there's over 150, and yours is second! :thumb_yello:

only if you are nice:naughty:

EDIT: just kidding, lights vlog :thumb_yello:

I'm always nice! Haven't you noticed by now!? :shocked:

Just don't tempt me. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks! :wink2:

Hi! Is mystery of boxes reveled, and I missed it or you gave us more time to think?

I would love to blame it on my English, but it's not that, I just can't figure what is it about...something similar to what Rose has said, about people make sense to me, but I don't know...

No it hasn't been revealed yet, but I will share now. Firstly thanks to those brave enough to have a stab at what it was about. It really could have been about many things.... which is kind of the point.

The poem's original title was "On Poetry". The poem was about poems. They are the boxes. It's about how I just don't understand them. I see the words that are written, and whatever they say on the surface, but I just can't get into a poem to understand the deeper meanings, some of which are supposed to be truly profound. And other people seem to "get" them, but many people differ in their interpretations of what they're about. And so I give up on them.

Does that help?

No it hasn't been revealed yet, but I will share now. Firstly thanks to those brave enough to have a stab at what it was about. It really could have been about many things.... which is kind of the point.

The poem's original title was "On Poetry". The poem was about poems. They are the boxes. It's about how I just don't understand them. I see the words that are written, and whatever they say on the surface, but I just can't get into a poem to understand the deeper meanings, some of which are supposed to be truly profound. And other people seem to "get" them, but many people differ in their interpretations of what they're about. And so I give up on them.

Does that help?

That's what I don't like about too much analysing. To me, a book, prose or poetry means exactly what it means to me. And that's enough. I personally don't need to know what the author meant by it, if it touches me and makes me think, then I appreciate it.

Although it was quite interesting to hear what your poem was about. :wink2:

we sent this list to MS under the name of Dr. Seuss :naughty:

(changed the "he" parts to "you")

here are some reasons why you keep wearing that hat.

1. he is having more bad hair days than usual

2. his hair curling assistant has been sacked

3. its a bet

4. to distract us from Adele

5. to distract us from the twins

6. to distract us from nagging about the new album

7. Adele bought him it and he is wearing it to please her

8. it was FREEEEE!! lol

9. Martin super glued it to his head on the bus while he was asleep for a laugh

10. it's a dress code of his new found religion

11. He's becoming bald

12. It makes him half an inch taller

13. He looks more like Indiana Jones with one..

14. He's gone big-headed and he's trying to hide it?

15. There are flowers growing out of his head

16. Uuuummmm ..... he is really Molly Meldrum in disguise ?

17. It's his "thinking cap". Without it he has those intense staring into space moments.

18. He thinks it makes him look like a cowboy

19- It makes morons like us write another 5 pages on this thread discussing it.

20. He's hiding an even smaller hat underneath it

21. He's hiding food underneath it

22- His haircurler can't be plugged into foreign plugs as he forgot the adapter at home

23. It's a fashion accessory. He has a matching wallet with manly angles.

24. He's keeping all his stuff there, not to carry that "man bag".

25. Someone told him it looked "nahce"

:lmfao::lmfao:

an hour age or so, I did't see any commets either, but now there's over 150, and yours is second! :thumb_yello:

I have already understood)). At me are strange displayed comments)). Now my 4 comments not the first also do not cost successively. I see all)

My comment not the second, twenty second:blink:

Oh, has appeared, has just seen. But, it is strange, that just now... I long waited to see. And all over again except for me nobody wrote the whole 4 hours

Hi Lena,

Mika needs to approve the comments before they are published to the blog. You will be able to see your comment immediately, but you won't see any of the other comments until Mika has time to approve them. It can be many hours or even a day before this happens.

So what's new? Have we established what the story was with he tatoo?

:naughty: I think he doesn't have one. He's too much of a whimp to get one.:bleh:

I don't think he's got one.

Let's face it in the last three weeks he's bared nearly all to us on these vlogs, and not a sniff of a tattoo, so unless he did it last week, which I doubt, I'm thinking he wrote it by mistake and then corrected himself.

I don't think he's got one.

Let's face it in the last three weeks he's bared nearly all to us on these vlogs, and not a sniff of a tattoo, so unless he did it last week, which I doubt, I'm thinking he wrote it by mistake and then corrected himself.

Well he hasn't bared everything to us has he? :wink2: And people often have tattoos there.:wink2:

:roftl: It probably depends on the pattern - it obviously would have to be something he considers worth the pain :wub2:

We didn’t get one little comment on our joke did we?:wink2:

I’m sure he’s got it by now though!

Come on Mika, where’s your sense of humour?

Can’t you see how funny we are?:naughty:

I think that the poetry blog may well have been him telling us that he got the joke......:roftl: Although I would stll say that the best way he could play us would be to post something about Dr Seuss :naughty: as if it's he most natural thing in the world.

hahaah!!

That's what I don't like about too much analysing. To me, a book, prose or poetry means exactly what it means to me. And that's enough. I personally don't need to know what the author meant by it, if it touches me and makes me think, then I appreciate it.

Although it was quite interesting to hear what your poem was about. :wink2:

Exactly. But a lot of them don't mean too much to me on the surface, they don't touch me or make me think. They just leave me cold. And the effort required to get more out of them is more than I can be bothered with. Although sometimes I WOULD like to know what the hell the poet was thinking when they wrote it:naughty:

Well he hasn't bared everything to us has he? :wink2: And people often have tattoos there.:wink2:

I did say nearly all, not everything, but he could have a cheeky one:naughty::wink2: