Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

ohkaaaaay...:boxed

*scares*

not to self:don't screw with Vedrana:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:biggrin2::huglove:

No it hasn't been revealed yet, but I will share now. Firstly thanks to those brave enough to have a stab at what it was about. It really could have been about many things.... which is kind of the point.

The poem's original title was "On Poetry". The poem was about poems. They are the boxes. It's about how I just don't understand them. I see the words that are written, and whatever they say on the surface, but I just can't get into a poem to understand the deeper meanings, some of which are supposed to be truly profound. And other people seem to "get" them, but many people differ in their interpretations of what they're about. And so I give up on them.

Does that help?

honestly, I would probably never thought of poem, but you're right it really can be about many things so I'll leave it to be about people for me :naughty:

and on your understanding of poetry, I don't think it's necessary to have same view, same feelings, and interpretation as other people, I think that's the beauty of art in general, it's not science, as consumer you are allowed to have your own way of experiencing it.

I have already understood)). At me are strange displayed comments)). Now my 4 comments not the first also do not cost successively. I see all)

My comment not the second, twenty second:blink:

haha, this is strange, but I swear 15 minutes ago it was second!

it probably has something to do with that approving thing, but the main thing is it's there :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly. But a lot of them don't mean too much to me on the surface, they don't touch me or make me think. They just leave me cold. And the effort required to get more out of them is more than I can be bothered with. Although sometimes I WOULD like to know what the hell the poet was thinking when they wrote it:naughty:

:blink: how that can be? Than you need to search more till you found what works for you... i don't know...those just probably weren't your "cup of tea" :naughty:

Exactly. But a lot of them don't mean too much to me on the surface, they don't touch me or make me think. They just leave me cold. And the effort required to get more out of them is more than I can be bothered with. Although sometimes I WOULD like to know what the hell the poet was thinking when they wrote it:naughty:

Probably on acid. :naughty:

I think that the poetry blog may well have been him telling us that he got the joke......:roftl: Although I would stll say that the best way he could play us would be to post something about Dr Seuss :naughty: as if it's he most natural thing in the world.

hahaah!!

I’m not sure I understand.

Don’t you think he’s that into Charles Bukowski then?:boxed:

“I don’t write out of knowledge

when the phone rings

I too would like to hear words

that might ease

some of…”

I really don’t know.

Shouldn’t that be to read in too much in his choice?:blink:

Well, only the man himself would know!:thumb_yello:

Hi Christine!

Thanks, for an explanation. I never noticed it earlier. Probably, this innovation

Usually he posts a blog and approves a few comments before he leaves. If you are not one of the first few people to read the blog, you will often see comments there already.

This time he left after he posted his blog, so it appeared that there were no comments. Our comments were waiting in a queue for Mika to approve them a few hours later.

Usually he posts a blog and approves a few comments before he leaves. If you are not one of the first few people to read the blog, you will often see comments there already.

This time he left after he posted his blog, so it appeared that there were no comments. Our comments were waiting in a queue for Mika to approve them a few hours later.

Sort of off topic, but you mentioned video clips of Mika in a head-in-progress :shocked: Do you have a link? Have I missed this? :boxed:

I'm back... If anyone noticed while I was gone :tears::roftl:

I did...I was gone too :naughty:

oh i was so much here today and distracted that I forgot to take a shower...,my hair needs more chemicals than Mika's

Sort of off topic, but you mentioned video clips of Mika in a head-in-progress :shocked: Do you have a link? Have I missed this? :boxed:

It was a French show in the run-up to the gig. I took a photo of the head to attach to a text message to Mana (can't remember why she couldn't just watch the video herself!) :naughty:

I'll see if I can find it for you...

It was a French show in the run-up to the gig. I took a photo of the head to attach to a text message to Mana (can't remember why she couldn't just watch the video herself!) :naughty:

I'll see if I can find it for you...

That would be oh so kind and fine :wub2:

That would be oh so kind and fine :wub2:

Oops, I think I'm getting that video clip mixed up with photos from the magazine where he was getting fitted for his jacket, etc. Looks like the heads were finished in the video.

I did...I was gone too :naughty:

oh i was so much here today and distracted that I forgot to take a shower...,my hair needs more chemicals than Mika's

Haha:naughty:

I bought a pen tablet, for drawing and etc onto the computer, but the f***ing thing wont work! I'm annoyed and still waiting for Meeks...:naughty:

Oops, I think I'm getting that video clip mixed up with photos from the magazine where he was getting fitted for his jacket, etc. Looks like the heads were finished in the video.

Oh, okay :roftl:, I thought I had missed the official Making Of

Haha:naughty:

I bought a pen tablet, for drawing and etc onto the computer, but the f***ing thing wont work! I'm annoyed and still waiting for Meeks...:naughty:

...to come over? :roftl:

Oh, okay :roftl:, I thought I had missed the official Making Of

...to come over? :roftl:

Yes, yes:naughty: It's late, where is that boy?:roftl:

She means his YouTube account for the blogs, not the actual blog.

Ooh, sorry :sweatdrop: