Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

haha I told you because of your real twin. She must be an angel compared to you :naughty: No, she musn't xDD

But I can be your MFC twinlet if you want to...:thumb_yello: I'd love to be there to help you

Michael Phelps? I never knew how does he look like! **goes to find a picture** :naughty: But he must be really stressed...

he looks like a rock hard bod-ed serpantinely graceful swimmer :das:

lol she is in some aspects, in others she is not. like today. :devil: but we keep track of each other.

haha you can help me with my Meeks obsession :bleh:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not much...just chillin' in my chair....bad day today. I am too weak to get around efficiently with my ankle, and my sister brought her friend (male) to our house and I...being unable to shower myself...was horrifyingly nasty and gross and it was early and I felt bad and I asked that he leave and maybe come back later, and she flipped out, well I went in the bathroom and she was extremely careless and left the floor soaking wet when she knew I was going in there and I slid and brought my weight down on my ankle really hard and then I started crying after hobbling into my bedroom and she left to go to a movie....basically she thought hanging with him was more important than caring for me. which scares me. and I am 18 and pretty able on my own, I hate being helpless...wow this thing is long :blink:

o im sorry! lol well i hope things get better. fot u and ur ankle

whoa! ankmet! what happened to you're ankle?

I uh fell off the last step of my stairs wrong and broke it probably as bad as you can...they wouldn't let me see my x-rays cuz they were rather disturbing and I needed surgery, I now have 9 pins and a plate in my ankle

I broke my tibia, fibula and talus, which basically connects everything and I ripped/destroyed my muscles, soft tissues and ligaments. and the bone almost came through my skin..which the doctor said that would have bnee better...that was fun to watch (not)...horrifyingly painful and still going lol...right as I was about to head off to a road trip...and the healing proccess is...

well right now I am confined to a chair..with a hard splint thing cuz it was too swollen to cast, I have a walker but thats not easy either... it has been about a week but I get a cast this tuesday!! :boing: then I get a cast for 6-8 weeks (woo.) and a walking boot for three months or a bit longer...:thumbdown:

I'm just happy It was my ankle and not my head or something..it really makes me aware of how fragile we actually are :boxed:

mz_090801_10020160283.gif

Ommmmmm

Ommmmmmmmmmm

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:hypo:

Do you really want a new blog so soon...?:blink:

Please give the man some rest, after all he posted three blogs yesterday and his birthday is comming up and everything!:roftl:

Btw I can’t find the list of funny reasons to wear the hat, was it posted in the lights blog comments on Mikasounds?

Where?

Please give the man some rest, after all he posted three blogs yesterday and his birthday is comming up and everything!:roftl:

Btw I can’t find the list of funny reasons to wear the hat, was it posted in the lights blog comments on Mikasounds?

Where?

He didn't post a blog for one whole day and that is why he posted 3 yesterday. I don't like slackers :sneaky2::naughty:

Magnumstare2.gif

hahaa

Where?

im just awake, and theres nothing to do. lol

He didn't post a blog for one whole day and that is why he posted 3 yesterday. I don't like slackers :sneaky2::naughty:

hahaa

im just awake, and theres nothing to do. lol

:roftl:

Have som breakfast!:thumb_yello:

hey! i blame the weather. lol. im not tired at all! lol

me too Im not tired I think I have sleeptime disorder coz a dont sleep at night just in the morning:naughty: but I will quit this habit before classes start coz my mom said notsleeping kills your neurons!!:boxed: