Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Maybe we will see a bit less of the Where can I send your birthday present to?-type posts after tomorrow:naughty:

I wish that would apply for the Can I be in your band/dance for you-type posts too....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... and leaving comments obviously without having read the thing :roftl:

... or comments like 'If I only lived in your area, I would love to knock your door' :roftl::roftl:

Awww Mika :wub2:

Sorry, I had to do this :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe, yes, those comments kinda worry me, cause we know that some manage to do it :thumbdown:

Maybe we will see a bit less of the Where can I send your birthday present to?-type posts after tomorrow:naughty:

I wish that would apply for the Can I be in your band/dance for you-type posts too....

If Mika filtered out all the crap there would probably only be 50 comments left. Not that I ever have anything of substance to say either. :naughty:

I usually only comment when the blog has just gone up and in that case I'll say any old nonsense that pops into my head. I really liked the Playing with Lights video but I'd missed the boat on the blog comments so I posted on YouTube instead. I suspect Andy is largely responsible for that video so the kudos were directed at him anyway.

Well, I posted saying that I thought it was a bit pointless to keep saying ooh I'm comment #1, etc, and asking for him to go to countries, but I got a snarky reply from someone asking me to chill :sneaky2::

sariflor :

Date: August 16, 2008 @ 2:57 am

Now I don’t want to be rude, or horrible, but I really, REALLY, wish that people would stop posting comments like:

-”YAY! Finally! First comment!”

-Oh NOOO Mikaa!! I was first(or second or third) comment, what happened???

Let me explain this: comments are not displayed when you post them. It takes a while before they show up, waiting to be approved. But you will see YOUR comment, as it’s cached on your session. Noone else can see it until it is approved.

Note that MANY OTHER COMMENTS are likely to be in the same situation, so whent hey all get approved, they all show up here at once.

Basically, I’m trying to say that you will never know what comment number you are, until the rest and yours are approved.

And really, does it matter? It seems like a strange goal to have. Just focus on what you want to write, rather than where you want to see it.

-Mikaaaa, please come to Argentinaaa!! (or any other country for that matter)

He’s already said that he will go there, can we please stop asking?

Now go on, you can all hate me in peace, but it feels great having gotten it off my chest

:oP

xx

Sara

Sarah Habli :

Date: August 16, 2008 @ 12:19 pm

this comment is for Sariflor hey!!Chill OUT!!or for that matter Relax, Take it easyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

HAVE NICE DAY!!!!!

Well, I posted saying that I thought it was a bit pointless to keep saying ooh I'm comment #1, etc, and asking for him to go to countries, but I got a snarky reply from someone asking me to chill :sneaky2::

sariflor :

Now I don’t want to be rude, or horrible, but I really, REALLY, wish that people would stop posting comments like:

Let me explain this: comments are not displayed when you post them. It takes a while before they show up, waiting to be approved. But you will see YOUR comment, as it’s cached on your session. Noone else can see it until it is approved.

Note that MANY OTHER COMMENTS are likely to be in the same situation, so whent hey all get approved, they all show up here at once.

Basically, I’m trying to say that you will never know what comment number you are, until the rest and yours are approved.

And really, does it matter? It seems like a strange goal to have. Just focus on what you want to write, rather than where you want to see it.

Now go on, you can all hate me in peace, but it feels great having gotten it off my chest

xx

Sara

Sarah Habli :

this comment is for Sariflor hey!!Chill OUT!!or for that matter Relax, Take it easyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

HAVE NICE DAY!!!!!

I think those kinda comments are really disposable in some kind of way... You're absolutely right... ;D

Waiting patiently for some "M.-Th." to jump into the conversation for a little pointless Sunday afternoon fun :punk:

Yes I'm sure that we'll hear how incredibly respectful all of Mika's fans are and that they should be trusted to do whatever they think is right in every circumstance. I'm sure no one would ever knock on his door unless he invited them over for tea. :thumb_yello:

Yes I'm sure that we'll hear how incredibly respectful all of Mika's fans are and that they should be trusted to do whatever they think is right in every circumstance. I'm sure no one would ever knock on his door unless he invited them over for tea. :thumb_yello:

why is common sense so hard to understand... i'll never know :blink:

The visual image I have is of the fans being piranhas, sticking their hungry heads out the water, mouths open, ready to eat the blogs as soon as they come out, and a second later ready for their next meal again :roftl:.

1664857670_79059749a0.jpg?v=0

sariflor :

xx

Sara

Sarah Habli :

HAVE NICE DAY!!!!!

Thank you !!:bow:.

You're great !!

I hate when people do that, including the 'Come to Argentina'.

It's so annoying and I think that makes us *Argentina, for example* look bad.:thumbdown:.

I don't think Mika wants to read 100000 comments saying those things.:sneaky2:.

It's so annoying and I think that makes us *Argentina, for example* look bad.:thumbdown:.

Can't you sort these other Argentinian girls out? :naughty:

If they sign their names Ana from Argentina for example, Mika will get the idea that he has a lot of fans in Argentina. Obviously all of his fans want him to come play in their country. He doesn't need to be reminded of it 50 times a day when he's trying to listen to what other people have to say about his blogs.

If they sign their names Ana from Argentina for example, Mika will get the idea that he has a lot of fans in Argentina. Obviously all of his fans want him to come play in their country. He doesn't need to be reminded of it 50 times a day when he's trying to listen to what other people have to say about his blogs.

Yep... poor guy :naughty:

I mean, if Mika wasn't here before to perform, I wold just ask once... Not all the time!:naughty:

I don't want to start a discussion in the argentinean thread, it always ends up like that.:naughty:.

And there are some that comment on the blog and I don't even know who they are.:blink:.

Exactly.:bleh:.

Banana cake is my fav too, next to black forest. :licks_lips:

Chickadee has a really easy (and yummy) recipe though, if you ever feel like baking one. :wink2:

:eek: Banana cake! Banana bread :shocked:

*faints*

OmmmmTeaCupsOmmmmmm

I do hope he enjoys his bday and it would be nice if he'd say I won't blog for a few days, if he plans to take a break.

I worked on my video today for the yearbook. And I'm glad the neighbors weren't out and about, I do believe they'd think I had some sort of "problem" or a terrible addiciton to myself. :roftl:

Thank you !!:bow:.

You're great !!

I hate when people do that, including the 'Come to Argentina'.

Thanks a lot Ana, I'm glad that some people (and Argentinans as well) see it the same way :wub2:.

OmmmmTeaCupsOmmmmmm

I do hope he enjoys his bday and it would be nice if he'd say I won't blog for a few days, if he plans to take a break.

I worked on my video today for the yearbook. And I'm glad the neighbors weren't out and about, I do believe they'd think I had some sort of "problem" or a terrible addiciton to myself. :roftl:

Ok, now I REALLY want to see that video....can't we have a sneak pre-view? :naughty: