Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, now I REALLY want to see that video....can't we have a sneak pre-view? :naughty:

hahah nope :roftl:

Love the blog, so sweet

Be careful Mika!! Maybe he'll make a blog about his jumps...............be careful Mika let someone else hold the camera.

Ooh yes, this is the type of blog that I like. Especially cause it clarifies what was going on on the night, which I was totally oblivious to :naughty:. We didn't see a thing from where we were, haha!!

I really can't wait for the DVD. Mika bring it out soon!!! Btw, if he's gonna post teasers in the next few weeks, sure that means that the DVD should come out soon-ish? No?

SheiBe, I've been longing for that DVD so much :wub2: I really can't wait. CAN'T WAIT.

And the funny thing is that I was going to go for dinner when I read the blog and his "off for dinner" comment , haha!

Great minds and all that ...:das::fisch:

Me too:punk:I think it will be better than LICM. Much better:naughty:

yeah it'll be fab!!!!

Did Sara's dress thing happen only in the Paris show? I don't remember it happening in A'dam, but maybe I was just distracted.....hahaha

Be careful Mika!! Maybe he'll make a blog about his jumps...............be careful Mika let someone else hold the camera.

:roftl: very good advice!!

The delivery is usually more expensive than the dvd.:naughty:.

No way!!!! :huglove: that's ridiculous!!

I asked him to make a video with that.:naughty:.

So did I- I wonder how many of us did so. We'll probably have to wait until The Lord finishes dinner and starts approving comments :naughty:.

Me too:punk:I think it will be better than LICM. Much better:naughty:

Oh yes, I'm sure it will be a lot better. Or we go and lynch Andy, who very modestly said that LICM wasn't great because he hadn't done it :roftl:

I wanted to comment that these backstage glimpses were the best- no the poetry was- no the art was and that the dvd sounded fantastic and... then I realised I sounded like a gibbering idiot so I changed it to something like "that's interesting, I was too far from the stage to undertand what was going on" and now I feel REALLY MEAN.

The delivery is usually more expensive than the dvd.:naughty:.

Ooh. Well, I'm sure someone will upload either parts of it, or maybe even the whole dvd:wink2:

Ooh yes, this is the type of blog that I like. Especially cause it clarifies what was going on on the night, which I was totally oblivious to :naughty:. We didn't see a thing from where we were, haha!!

I really can't wait for the DVD. Mika bring it out soon!!! Btw, if he's gonna post teasers in the next few weeks, sure that means that the DVD should come out soon-ish? No?

SheiBe, I've been longing for that DVD so much :wub2: I really can't wait. CAN'T WAIT.

And the funny thing is that I was going to go for dinner when I read the blog and his "off for dinner" comment , haha!

Great minds and all that ...:das::fisch:

Oooh I hope it! I'm excited already:naughty:

yeah it'll be fab!!!!

Did Sara's dress thing happen only in the Paris show? I don't remember it happening in A'dam, but maybe I was just distracted.....hahaha

very good advice!!

No way!!!! that's ridiculous!!

It only happened in Paris:wink2:

So did I- I wonder how many of us did so. We'll probably have to wait until The Lord finishes dinner and starts approving comments :naughty:.

Oh yes, I'm sure it will be a lot better. Or we go and lynch Andy, who very modestly said that LICM wasn't great because he hadn't done it :roftl:

I agree with Andy:naughty:LICM was a bit boring IMO

Don't swear! :thumbdown: Oh, and here's the letter you were looking for: ß

Need some more? Here: ß ß ß ß ß ß ß ß ß :roftl:

You can also type it as 2 s's, right?:naughty:

Ooh yes, this is the type of blog that I like. Especially cause it clarifies what was going on on the night, which I was totally oblivious to . We didn't see a thing from where we were, haha!!

SheiBe, I've been longing for that DVD so much I really can't wait. CAN'T WAIT.

Great minds and all that ...

Yeah i think the DVD's gonna be good!!!!! yeah, that would suggest it's nearly done, so it should be out soooooo!! yaaay!

Yes, Sara, great minds.......lol. are you back in London? Maybe he's going out for dinner, and maybe yer connection will lead ye to the same restaurant..... bring your camera :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

LOVE this blog :blush-anim-cl:

No way!!!! :huglove: that's ridiculous!!

Don't forget, I live in Argentina, everything is ridiculous here.:bleh:.

My brother wanted to buy a game online, but he couldn't because the delivery was more expensive.

Ooh. Well, I'm sure someone will upload either parts of it, or maybe even the whole dvd:wink2:

Oooh I hope it! I'm excited already:naughty:

I hope so.:bleh:.

Anyway, he has a lot of succes here, maybe it just takes 1 month, I can wait.:bleh:.