Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwwww, what a sweetheart :wub2:

I must just quote a bit of the latest blog...

PS, just to let everyone know. Almost all of the pieces of art, sculptures, drawings, hand made books etc… have been kept over the last two years. We have been organizing and keeping stuff in safe storage as I want to use my favorite pieces in the future. I am also planning a dedicated gallery on the new website to art that has been made by so many of you. So thanks again, it is all totally appreciated!

Bless him ! I don't know if it's 'cos I'm an oldie, but I was touched that he mentioned this :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

haha how sweet!

Who were the ones in the photos??

One of them is named Carol :naughty: I'd like them to come here and tell us how they made those amazing gifts and how do they feel. It would be nice :) considering they're gonna be famous fans now! hehehe

happy mika's birthday day for all you :huglove:

(here in argentina is our anniversary as well...I commented about that :wink2:)

Is it sweet huh? I'm feeling like such a sap today. :blush-anim-cl:

AWWWW!

We all know you're a big softie really ;-)

I didn't think he'd do a blog today, I mean he must have all sorts of things planned, so it's feels kinda special that he's taken time out to say thanks to everyne today.

Mika, if you are reading this, THANK YOU! for being the sweetest, loveliest, most attentive guy we have ever had the pleasure to be associated with.

Just don't know how we are going to top this years pressie next year, ha ha!

Whover did the hand one birthday greeting - that's incredible... I'm glad he posted that - cos' I've not really looked at the photo's that Avoca posted... I only looked to see what mine was on page wise.... :eek:

That made me feel all silly - his message - I'm turning in a sap as well... It must be an Oldling thing.... :wink2:

Awwwwwwwww he's lovely :wub2:

aww this is so sweet of him.

i wrote a stupid comment on MS cause i had nothing smarter to say than he is a sweetheart :wub2:

he finds time on his 25 BIRTHDAY to write a blog.

why Mika ? why are you so sweet ? :huglove:

He makes my heart melt :wub2::naughty::naughty:

aww this is so sweet of him.

i wrote a stupid comment on MS cause i had nothing smarter to say than he is a sweetheart :wub2:

he finds time on his 25 BIRTHDAY to write a blog.

why Mika ? why are you so sweet ? :huglove:

you took the words right out of my mouth :naughty: