Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

poor Drunken Mika...I bet he got totally smashed last night...he is probably still drunk :lmfao:

Yeaaah !!

In "How I met your mother", there was an episode where they all were with huge hangovers and Robin stilled drunk !! It was so idiot !! :roftl:

my dad told me when they took the staples out they wouldn't hurt that bad, cuz he is a nurse and he shattered his shoulder and had surgery, but mine Hurt!!! I could feel them sliding through the wound...and I have to get the cast off this monday to get the rest taken out. :puke:

and yes. I have major skills for falling about four inches and doing this. :naughty:

Isn't that what dads are supposed to do? :blush-anim-cl:

Try not to think too much about Monday and make a plan to treat yourself with something you particularly like when it's over :wink2:

In the meantime there's MFC to provide distraction :punk:

poor Drunken Mika...I bet he got totally smashed last night...he is probably still drunk :lmfao:

Mouwhaa:lmfao: Mika and alchohol, good ol' friends:naughty:

ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooo

a double omm

Omo, thats stuff to wash with over here:naughty:Omo wast door en door schoon, niet duur:mf_rosetinted:

Isn't that what dads are supposed to do? :blush-anim-cl:

Try not to think too much about Monday and make a plan to treat yourself with something you particularly like when it's over :wink2:

In the meantime there's MFC to provide distraction :punk:

exactly. thank goodness I'm off the pain medication (for now) though, it made me kinda sick to be on the computer and I couldn't concentrate enough to function lol.

....mmm ice-cream....:naughty:

OmmmmBlogaboutmugsOmmmmm

Maybe he's busy climbing and jumping and all that.

Here's a debate for today, would you like to rockclimb/bungee jump with Mika if given the chance?

I myself wouldn't like the climbing and I wouldn't be too estatic over the bungee, but I would do the bungee stuff.

I said "I guess" . :mf_rosetinted:

What ?

He said in an interview couple of weeks back tht hewould have to give up the drink, becaue his trainer advised it because of his love handles, the area around the back of his waist that seems to have expanded, shall we say.

He said in an interview couple of weeks back tht hewould have to give up the drink, becaue his trainer advised it because of his love handles, the area around the back of his waist that seems to have expanded, shall we say.

Well, then our Mika is a good boy:wub2:

Isn't that nice?:bleh:

OmmmmBlogaboutmugsOmmmmm

Maybe he's busy climbing and jumping and all that.

Here's a debate for today, would you like to rockclimb/bungee jump with Mika if given the chance?

I myself wouldn't like the climbing and I wouldn't be too estatic over the bungee, but I would do the bungee stuff.

I would, I love climbing, and wouldn't mind having a go at abseiling either (it's not bungee jumping, I don't think Mikas that crazy).

I'd like to race him down the side of a mountain, still waiting for him to take up my scooter challenge!