Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a debate for today, would you like to rockclimb/bungee jump with Mika if given the chance?

Rock climbing, no doubt ! I would love ! Bungee jumping... well, maybe with Mika, if he tells me it's everything alright and i wouldn't dye . :roftl:

He said in an interview couple of weeks back tht hewould have to give up the drink, becaue his trainer advised it because of his love handles, the area around the back of his waist that seems to have expanded, shall we say.

But he told us in his night before Beirut gig he drunk whisky and green tea !

OmmmmBlogaboutmugsOmmmmm

Maybe he's busy climbing and jumping and all that.

Here's a debate for today, would you like to rockclimb/bungee jump with Mika if given the chance?

I myself wouldn't like the climbing and I wouldn't be too estatic over the bungee, but I would do the bungee stuff.

no, i wouldn't want to let him see what a fool i am.

I used to do a lot of (indoor) rock climbing, and the abseilyish way in which you go down was one of the bits that I loved most! So I guess that it's a "yes" for me :naughty:.

No way I'd EVER go bunjee jumping though, Mika or no Mika :thumbdown:.

Hello people! How goes the mooing? :naughty:

He said in an interview couple of weeks back tht hewould have to give up the drink, becaue his trainer advised it because of his love handles, the area around the back of his waist that seems to have expanded, shall we say.

Mika has a trainer? I don't know why that surprises me, cos I did notice that his biceps seem to have become more...sculpted in recent times...but still, I thought he'd be one of these naturally skinny people who keeps fit by his stage antics, and rock-climbing :naughty:

But I have to say, knowing that does give me some more inspiration with my fitness training...it can be so frustrating