• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here. 50 cm of snow and an awful snowstorm. Buses are not driving and it's -15°C... :boxed:

Luckily it's not that cold here! Though they did say we were supposed to hit -14 by the end of the week.....

OMG!

It's snowing here!!!!

:woot_jump:

Before you say "yeah yeah, it's snowing everywhere", I must say I was 8 when I last saw snow falling here! :naughty:

And in some cities, it hadn't snow for like 28 years!! :shocked:

Edited by Mary

OMG!

It's snowing here!!!!

Before you say "yeah yeah, it's snowing everywhere", I must say I was 8 when I last saw snow falling here! :naughty:

i'm happy for you :D

OMG!

It's snowing here!!!!

hehe, happy for you :naughty:

And here snow is melting and it's water everywhere... blah, i hate weather like that :sneaky2:

hehe, happy for you :naughty:

And here snow is melting and it's water everywhere... blah, i hate weather like that :sneaky2:

Oh, here the snow falls and melts right away, so... theres no "oh look the roofs are all white" and all... :thumbdown:

But still, it's pretty! Lots of kids here had never seen snow falling (they were too young or not even born when it happened for the last time), so it's cool! :wink2:

Oh, here the snow falls and melts right away, so... theres no "oh look the roofs are all white" and all... :thumbdown:

But still, it's pretty! Lots of kids here had never seen snow falling (they were too young or not even born when it happened for the last time), so it's cool! :wink2:

Yeah, those first snowflakes are pure beauty! :wub2: I bet it was fun for the younglings :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

ok, you can all gag me now and call me an idiot.

i've been praying for snow... but it seems that i forgot to mention i wanted it only for holidays? or that i want snow but like biiig snow not this dirty pieces and watery muddy streets.

it's got to be either HOT or COLD i don't like it in between :sneaky2:

so yeah...now it's a ****ty weather, cold but not cold enough and it's something between rain and snow :puke:

3 hours ago in my neighbourhood. 15 cm of the white stuff coming down. You can even see how thick and fluffy each of the flakes are. The blur below is a snowflake. :blink:

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

And I have a flight to catch tomorrow morning at 7am. :boxed: