The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

I do know that sometimes my "reading over, don't listen to" words I don't understand, doesn't work...

Sometimes I'm smiling when that hard word meant something evil and then I'm busted:blush-anim-cl:

Oh well, that's life:roftl:

:naughty:

English is hard... I couldn't imagine trying to learn another language...

And since I've started posting pictures of non-official Mika Mails, I may as well continue:

From Tegan :wub2:

P1070499.jpg

My stuff!!!

*huggles Bianca's Mika/Kooks stuff*

SEAWEED!

It tasted absolutely awful. I think I vomited a bit in my mouth. But I am so glad I finally got to try it!! :roftl:

:naughty:enough?

Lucky for Petra. She won't get seaweed but rice crackers.:naughty:

I got Mika Mail again today :shocked::arf2:

But I can't find the camera and now junior has already chewed her way half through it before I got to take pictures :shocked::roftl:

Great that you got another MM package!!

Hope you find your camera - but you could get Junior's tummy

x-rayed so we can see what you got!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

A computer guy came into the office and did something to each computer in the room and then I was logged out after I had written all my MQs :mad3:.

Here is the list of current Mika Mailers:

Current MMers

lilmot (US) - Blue Sky (JP)

Jolene (AUS) - agnieszka (PL)

Babuccia - Sarah_Lollipop

celien - agnieszka

MIINA (JP) - Ina (Serbia)

englishrose (Canada) - bubuciis (Latvia)

Ankmet20 (USA) - Wendi (Scotland)

iadoremika (Canada) - Lady Godiva (USA)

kaeryana (Malaysia) - daydreambeliever (USA)

MikaMeka (from US) - Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

Me-Mi-Ka (NL) - England (USA)

Sinas (NL) - Fetal Lima Bean (US)

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - OBSESSED_ily.mika (US)

Fetal Lima Bean (USA) - Sinas (NL)

nico_collard (AUS) - Petra (UK)

ircazo (Austria) - RosinaKiwi (NZ)

RosinaKiwi (NZ) - yogabear90 (USA)

Tanya K (Australia) - Silver (UK)

Suzy (CAN) - Kata (DK)

pianogirlsammy (?) - ?

JoseOle (NL) - dilek (Turkey)

DarkLight (UK) - Lucrezia (ITA)

musicfreak (USA) - cecires (CZE)

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

lindemfc (NL)

mozarella (SWE)

JULS92 (SUI)

PetitMika (USA) - looking for someone preferably from the US as well

DarkLight (UK)

MMers that are taking a break from MMing / please PM me if I should put you on the other list again:

Foalbaby (US)

Biekje (NL)

ruxi (Romania)

Karimah (UK) (where are you?)

Tomomi (JP)

Pinkunicorn123 (UK)

Vedrana (Belgrade)

lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

I got Mika Mail again today :shocked::arf2:

But I can't find the camera and now junior has already chewed her way half through it before I got to take pictures :shocked::roftl:

Aww...that's great! Glad she liked it so much - I really should take that as a compliment.

Well... I actually took a pic before I mailed it. It was more of an insurance that you got all the items. And so I can remind myself what I got you...

Shall I post it on your behalf and show off?

Aww...that's great! Glad she liked it so much - I really should take that as a compliment.

Well... I actually took a pic before I mailed it. It was more of an insurance that you got all the items. And so I can remind myself what I got you...

Shall I post it on your behalf and show off?

LOL would be cool if you could post it, cause my friend has the camera and I'm not sure there will be any candy left when he gets back :lmfao:

PATTERNED packing tape:

P1070467.jpg

Patterned packaging tape?! Cool!

Ooops, I forgot a picture.

P1070488.jpg

While I was taking pictures of the CD Ambrose got so interested in the seaweed that he forgot his table manners

Your dog is so cute! And you got some really cool stuff there! :wink2:

I got Mika Mail again today

I can't wait for photos! :thumb_yello::wink2:

And since I've started posting pictures of non-official Mika Mails, I may as well continue:

From Tegan

P1070499.jpg

And masses and masses of stuff from Petra

P1070495.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I envy you so much!!!!!! THE KOOKS!!!!!!!!! and MIKA!!!!!! you're sooooo lucky!!!!

I love the kooks so much!!!!

lucky lucky :punk::punk::punk:

i think i'm gonna cry!! i want that too :tears::punk:

Edited by Cintia_Jenny

A computer guy came into the office and did something to each computer in the room and then I was logged out after I had written all my MQs :mad3:.

Here is the list of current Mika Mailers:

Current MMers

lilmot (US) - Blue Sky (JP)

Jolene (AUS) - agnieszka (PL)

Babuccia - Sarah_Lollipop

celien - agnieszka

MIINA (JP) - Ina (Serbia)

englishrose (Canada) - bubuciis (Latvia)

Ankmet20 (USA) - Wendi (Scotland)

iadoremika (Canada) - Lady Godiva (USA)

kaeryana (Malaysia) - daydreambeliever (USA)

MikaMeka (from US) - Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

Me-Mi-Ka (NL) - England (USA)

Sinas (NL) - Fetal Lima Bean (US)

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - OBSESSED_ily.mika (US)

Fetal Lima Bean (USA) - Sinas (NL)

nico_collard (AUS) - Petra (UK)

ircazo (Austria) - RosinaKiwi (NZ)

RosinaKiwi (NZ) - yogabear90 (USA)

Tanya K (Australia) - Silver (UK)

Suzy (CAN) - Kata (DK)

pianogirlsammy (?) - ?

JoseOle (NL) - dilek (Turkey)

DarkLight (UK) - Lucrezia (ITA)

musicfreak (USA) - cecires (CZE)

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

lindemfc (NL)

mozarella (SWE)

JULS92 (SUI)

PetitMika (USA) - looking for someone preferably from the US as well

DarkLight (UK)

MMers that are taking a break from MMing / please PM me if I should put you on the other list again:

Foalbaby (US)

Biekje (NL)

ruxi (Romania)

Karimah (UK) (where are you?)

Tomomi (JP)

Pinkunicorn123 (UK)

Vedrana (Belgrade)

lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

hey petra don't know if you saw my message but petit mika pmed me & asked if i'd be her mm partner so I'm doing my 2nd with lucrezia & 3rd with petit mika:thumb_yello:

Ours arrived yesterday.:clap:

I was so excited when I got home from school, so I called Shruti, but she couldn't come over because she had a big family dinner. Luckily, we didn't have school today, so she came over and we opened it. IT WAS AMAZING! First of all the box was beautiful, and be both wanted it. So, we compromised. Shruti got the box half to carry her stuff home in, and I got the lid with the gorgeous Mika pic. I'm gonna hang it up. All of the food was delicious. My favorite was the Violet Crumble, and Shruti's favorite was the Fizzer. (It took us awhile to figure out that it actually fizzzed though because we chewed it right away. Then we let it sit on our tongues, and FIZZZZ!) The music was awesome as well. The personalized bookmarks made us feel really special. :wub2:Plus, the bracelets were wicked! Everything tasted fantastic. The only thing we haven't tried is the Vegemite. lol We will try it though. :thumb_yello: The koalas and Kangaroo were so cute! We are gonna carry the Cadbury Carmello Koala totes to school tomorrow with all of the souvenirs in them, and pretend like we've been to Australia. :naughty: Thank you so much, Tanya!!!!!!!:huglove:

Ours arrived yesterday.:clap:

I was so excited when I got home from school, so I called Shruti, but she couldn't come over because she had a big family dinner. Luckily, we didn't have school today, so she came over and we opened it. IT WAS AMAZING! First of all the box was beautiful, and be both wanted it. So, we compromised. Shruti got the box half to carry her stuff home in, and I got the lid with the gorgeous Mika pic. I'm gonna hang it up. All of the food was delicious. My favorite was the Violet Crumble, and Shruti's favorite was the Fizzer. (It took us awhile to figure out that it actually fizzzed though because we chewed it right away. Then we let it sit on our tongues, and FIZZZZ!) The music was awesome as well. The personalized bookmarks made us feel really special. :wub2:Plus, the bracelets were wicked! Everything tasted fantastic. The only thing we haven't tried is the Vegemite. lol We will try it though. :thumb_yello: The koalas and Kangaroo were so cute! We are gonna carry the Cadbury Carmello Koala totes to school tomorrow with all of the souvenirs in them, and pretend like we've been to Australia. :naughty: Thank you so much, Tanya!!!!!!!:huglove:

Oooh everything sounds awesome! :thumb_yello:

No photos, I guess..? :naughty:

Tanya is awesome cuz she sent us 2 of everything. Here are the pictures. I forgot to take them while Shruti was here though, so Shruti's bookmark, kangaroo, and bracelet aren't pictured. :blush-anim-cl:

Awww, how nice of her!

...and everything looks really lovely! :thumb_yello:

I'm in the middle of uploading pics. My computer is just slow.

Cool. :thumb_yello:

And the rest. The pic of the bracelet is a bit blurry. Shruti's looks the same except it has no green leaves on it. :thumb_yello:

PS: Tanya's package also arrived yesterday, but she's away from home, and won't be able to open it until Friday, sadly.:thumbdown:

Oooh awesome! That bracelet is so pretty! :wink2:

Yep. We had to stop ourselves from yelling w/ excitement because my mom was sleeping after working 3rd shift. :naughty:

Awww. :naughty:

Seeing everyone's MMs is making me excited for the one I'm doing. :bleh: