The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

just a quick update:

my mikamail is on its way to the Netherlands

thanks!:D i hope it arrives before the new year!

Waaaaaaahhhh! :biggrin2: So I have vacation since a few hours, so I can do the last shopping things too this week! :punk:

José:wub2:

Oh I love that girl:wub2: Wish you good luck:punk:

Aww.. *feels the mfc love* I love you too girls! :wub2:

Hi everyone...are we all feeling festive? :bye:

I just got my package from Silver and it is of course brilliant, just like Silver!

My very beautifully colour wrapped box!

P1010160.jpg

Lots of my favourite colour purple and one of my favourite things...butterflies inlcuding little note pad and sticky notes :wub2:...sorry, the pic is a bit blurry for some reason.

P1010162.jpg

Yummy edibles!

P1010163.jpg

More yummy edibles!

P1010165.jpg

Some beautiful postcards including the village where Silver lives (top left)

P1010168_01.jpg

Part 2!

The softest and cutest little Christmas dog! A Mika keyring and an "I could be purple" badge....and the cutest little bat....I love bats! Oh, and my mask that makes me look like batgirl!

P1010166.jpg

Some Mika pics and a beautiful card!

P1010167.jpg

How cool is the chocolate...it's called Bochox :roftl:....and the gorgeous little sequined bag with choc coins!....and as you can tell (because the bag is open), I'm addicted to those little twiglet thingies! Oh, and the Jaffa cakes...I love chocolate & orange!

P1010169_01.jpg

I've saved the best till last! These are my favouritest items out of a brilliant package....a serviette / napkin from the MFC Christmas party and the cutest little baby devil that has since been turned into a necklace :wub2:

P1010170.jpg

I wub you Silver....thank you! :huglove:

Edited by Tanya K

im so sorry Icazo (SP?)

I dont hate you, ill mail your package tomorrow!

If its ok though I will keep the other two and then send them in the new year

oh i am so glad it works in the end. and i am very happy you liked my box! :wub2:

yeah, it's ok of course!

well i'd do mm with you if you wanted but on the list is says you don't want someone from the uk

it's up to you really if you wanna do mm with me then that's cool if not that's fine too

I just thought it would be fine if I got MM from other countries because both of MMs I got were from the UK.

But it will be great if I can do MM with you.:thumb_yello: Thank you.

I just thought it would be fine if I got MM from other countries because both of MMs I got were from the UK.

But it will be great if I can do MM with you.:thumb_yello: Thank you.

oh that's cool:thumb_yello: you're from japan aren't you?

I won't be able to start with your mm until sometime in mid january as I'm finishing 2 off at the moment is that ok?