The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

The parcel has actually arrived on Wednesday,but my dad could go to the post the next day. So - I got it yesterday morning! :boing: It is absolutely wonderful!

This is how it looked like (the things inside were tumbled by me for a bit LOL)

IMG_4227.jpg

And this is what was inside of the box...

IMG_4228.jpg

:woot_jump:

The parcel has actually arrived on Wednesday,but my dad could go to the post the next day. So - I got it yesterday morning! :boing: It is absolutely wonderful!

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4228.jpg

Wow!!! What a great MM!!!!!!!! :punk::punk:

Twiglets, Mini Jaffa Cakes, other goodies... I LOVE Twiglets :drool:

IMG_4229.jpg

Many many delicious chocolates (I've eaten half of it already :roftl:)

And the Emergency chocolate is that good that I really needed to go to Urgency :stretcher:

IMG_4230.jpg

I got Chupa Chups lollipops and this lurvely chocolate Bunny and eg :biggrin2:

And of course,the message Silver has written for me

IMG_4237.jpg

And also,the cards...stickers..pencils, Mika pics :D and the lovely colourful star-thingie for papers and books,I don't know how's it called in English.. :blush-anim-cl: and that pink poppy thing that makes amazingly irritating sounds when you swing it right-left, perfect thing for the times when my parents bore me

IMG_4235.jpg

And this lovely little pink teddie, little box for jewellery where the MFC badges I wanted so badly and bracelets and phone charms were in :biggrin2:

And a little photo frame with rabbits :wub2:

IMG_4236.jpg

All the things were amazing Silver (the singles especially hehe!),thank you so so much :huglove:

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4228.jpg

Wooooooooooooooowww congratulations!!!! it's amazing!!!! :punk: you're a lucky person!!! and wooow!!! and you've got the singles!! awsome!!

And also,the cards...stickers..pencils, Mika pics :D and the lovely colourful star-thingie for papers and books,I don't know how's it called in English.. :blush-anim-cl: and that pink poppy thing that makes amazingly irritating sounds when you swing it right-left, perfect thing for the times when my parents bore me

IMG_4235.jpg

It's called a paper-clip!! :thumb_yello:

All the stuff is amazing!! :wub2:

Wooooooooooooooowww congratulations!!!! it's amazing!!!! :punk: you're a lucky person!!! and wooow!!! and you've got the singles!! awsome!!

Thanks!! Yes,I did :D Silver was so lovely to send them.. :wub2:

It's called a paper-clip!! :thumb_yello:

All the stuff is amazing!! :wub2:

Oh yeah! The paper-clip,thanks :thumb_yello: the word itself is logical actually,I should've known it :doh:

Thanks!! Yes,I did :D Silver was so lovely to send them.. :wub2:

Oh yeah! The paper-clip,thanks :thumb_yello: the word itself is logical actually,I should've known it :doh:

yes she was!!! you're really lucky!! here in Argentina we don't have the singles, if we want them, must ask to bring them, but it's quite expensive!!

yes she was!!! you're really lucky!! here in Argentina we don't have the singles, if we want them, must ask to bring them, but it's quite expensive!!

Aww we don't have Mika's singles here in Serbia either :sad: we actually have nothing Mika :blink: except the CD, but oh well..

Keit! wowww

your mika mail is A M A Z I N G :mf_lustslow:

singles, postcards, twiglets! Love it all!

enjor it :punk:

Hey Laura!!

Thanks a lot,I will!! :punk:

well here we don't have the singles, but we have the cds and the dvds! at least is something! :punk:

We have only the CD, not even the DVDs! :shocked:

IMG_4228.jpg

Wow, that's amazing! I am totally in love with it. :naughty:

I don't live in England but I can say that all that candy is so tasty. Curly Wurly, Toblerone, Crunchie etc...you're going to love them. Not to mention Twiglets (so good) and Jaffa Cakes. Well, Jaffa Cakes are HIGHLY addictive. :naughty:

...and the singles? Holy cow...amazing! :thumb_yello:

The parcel has actually arrived on Wednesday,but my dad could go to the post the next day. So - I got it yesterday morning! It is absolutely wonderful!

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4228.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

THIS IS ABSO KINGLY LUTELY AMAZING KETIIII :drool:

:wub2:

Wow, that's amazing! I am totally in love with it. :naughty:

I don't live in England but I can say that all that candy is so tasty. Curly Wurly, Toblerone, Crunchie etc...you're going to love them. Not to mention Twiglets (so good) and Jaffa Cakes. Well, Jaffa Cakes are HIGHLY addictive.

...and the singles? Holy cow...amazing! :thumb_yello:

I know!!! I already ate more than a half of it :roftl:

Yes...the singles :wub2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

THIS IS ABSO KINGLY LUTELY AMAZING KETIIII :drool:

:wub2:

:das: thanks!!

I'm glad you like everything Keti :biggrin2:

I sent you some MFC badges because I know you said there wasn't a lot of Mika stuff available in Serbia.

Yes,that's right, thank you for that! :huglove: I wore "I could be anything you like" one today :biggrin2: