The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

anyone want to do a mm with me starting around about the end of june?? (anyone from anywhere will be fine) I won't be able to afford to start til the end of June (Derren Brown is costing me a fortune again lol) but I'd love to do another mm & i don't seem to be able to find anyone from Japan or china atm

I might join Mika Mail. I asked my mom (she's kinda skeptical about like intenet-ish stuff) and she said maybe. If she lets me I would preffer a MM partner from England, please. :teehee:

anyone want to do a mm with me starting around about the end of june?? (anyone from anywhere will be fine) I won't be able to afford to start til the end of June (Derren Brown is costing me a fortune again lol) but I'd love to do another mm & i don't seem to be able to find anyone from Japan or china atm

Give me a moment to edit the list!

Uhm, buuuuuuuuuuut... Sofiamica is looking for someone from England and DarkLight is from the UK and looking for someone to MM with at the end of June... :das::fisch:

--------------------------------

Here is the list of current Mika Mailers:

Current MMers

Sarah_Lollipop (UK) - ircazo (Austria)

England - RosinaKiwi

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - lulle91

JoseOle (NL) - dilek (Turkey)

iadoremika- LadyGodiva (US)

Neiobi (Portugal)- JULS92 (SUI)

mozarella (SWE) - lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

Happikali - dilek

musicfreak (US) - xBillyBrownx (Egypt)

Petra (GER) - England (US)

NuttyGummy (US) - silver (UK) (Easteregg-MM)

~Ana~ (MEX) - Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

keti - Rain (FRA)

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

Kata (DK)

Lucrezia

Superstar (USA)

soangel

elise_xx (NL) - looking for a partner from Japan

DarkLight (UK)

RosinaKiwi (NZ) (not nownow though)

sofimica3212 (might join)

I suppose I am available again, Petra, but I still have lots of sweets to eat first :roftl: so might not want to post before end of June at the earliest

If you want I could do MM with you (if my mom lets me).

If you want I could do MM with you (if my mom lets me).

yup sure I'll do a mm with you no problem:thumb_yello: I'm also doing one with lulle as well:thumb_yello: woohoo 2 mm's

by gosh that's gonna be expensive eeekkk:shocked::roftl::naughty:

HAHAHA, I was just thinking "Wow, 121 pages? That's a lot, I uess I haven't really kept up with this thread properly" *clicks on random page number*

i got part one of my MM with Petra...

Okay, I got:

# Maps of London Underground

# A Map of the Maritime Museum and such

# Another map of the tube, and I can see South Kensington station :das:

:teehee: Petra likes underground maps, I must have about 60 now :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
HAHAHA, I was just thinking "Wow, 121 pages? That's a lot, I uess I haven't really kept up with this thread properly" *clicks on random page number*

:teehee: Petra likes underground maps, I must have about 60 now :naughty:

Aaaaaaahh! I havent put one in! Good that you reminded me!! :pinkbow:

I'd still like to do this but could you put me on a hold or something of the sort for a little while. Having car trouble and all extra money is going to pay for a cab to take me to and from work. :sneaky2:

Oi! I hope everything is fine :boxed:! (not like 'car trouble because there was an accident')

I still havent properly MQed the last pages & I still need to update the list :fisch:. I will.

Oi! I hope everything is fine :boxed:! (not like 'car trouble because there was an accident')

I still havent properly MQed the last pages & I still need to update the list :fisch:. I will.

Well I will partner Soangel, unless anyone else wants a parcel from Australia :naughty:

Everything's fine, radiator died and now it looks like the transmission's going too. My family might have just found a place who will replace it the transmission for less money.

If I could just figure out the bus route here, would make things a lot easier.

Australia is so far away that no one wants to partner it :naughty:

I just wanted to give someone else a chance at the Vegemite :naughty:

Petra - that's me and Becster then :wink2: