The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

Total sense. I think the same thing sometimes. [/color]

Ok good :teehee: sometimes I just go on and on, and I don't know if I make sense :naughty:

oh yeah, I just ate the "Lion" chocolate bar from my MM, it was awesome, I wish I had these in the Usa :wub2:

o0orix.jpg

Ok good :teehee: sometimes I just go on and on, and I don't know if I make sense :naughty:

oh yeah, I just ate the "Lion" chocolate bar from my MM, it was awesome, I wish I had these in the Usa :wub2:

o0orix.jpg

I think all of us Mika fans are a little out there :blush-anim-cl: (I mean, look at that singer we love so badly...)

but we get each other...

then again- those who dont love Mika are even weirder... I mean- how can you not love him... :naughty:

I tried converting my friend to our side... I guess there are just some people... :roftl:

I think all of us Mika fans are a little out there :blush-anim-cl: (I mean, look at that singer we love so badly...)

but we get each other...

then again- those who dont love Mika are even weirder... I mean- how can you not love him... :naughty:

I tried converting my friend to our side... I guess there are just some people... :roftl:

Yeah, I know what you mean :teehee:

and yeah :roftl: I tried to but I think I actually made someone hate Mika :blink: I don't even know how you can hate him :blink:

people who hate him must be crazy :mf_rosetinted: no, I'm just kidding :roftl:

Yeah, I know what you mean :teehee:

and yeah :roftl: I tried to but I think I actually made someone hate Mika :blink: I don't even know how you can hate him :blink:

people who hate him must be crazy :mf_rosetinted: no, I'm just kidding :roftl:

EXACTLY! :shocked:

I was bugging my friend to listen to Mika... and she- "he's alright" and I just wouldnt settle for 'alright' so I kept playing Mika for her, and showing his funniest blogs (like the second studio tour :roftl: ) and showing pictures, and talking about him

she hates him now... and me for listening to him... :naughty: she keeps dissing me and calling him gay... (i dont know why- I have no problem with him might-being gay, she got the idea its bugging me)

then again she likes soccer players- so she has NO taste what so ever... she is defo crazy :aah::mf_rosetinted:

EXACTLY! :shocked:

I was bugging my friend to listen to Mika... and she- "he's alright" and I just wouldnt settle for 'alright' so I kept playing Mika for her, and showing his funniest blogs (like the second studio tour :roftl: ) and showing pictures, and talking about him

she hates him now... and me for listening to him... :naughty: she keeps dissing me and calling him gay... (i dont know why- I have no problem with him might-being gay, she got the idea its bugging me)

then again she likes soccer players- so she has NO taste what so ever... she is defo crazy :aah::mf_rosetinted:

yeah same here, I don't know why people have to judge Mika so fast :dunno: they don't give him a chance, like I was plaing "Toy Boy" for someone and in the first like 3 seconds of the song she said, "This sounds weird" :blink:!!!

yeah same here, I don't know why people have to judge Mika so fast :dunno: they don't give him a chance, like I was plaing "Toy Boy" for someone and in the first like 3 seconds of the song she said, "This sounds weird" :blink:!!!

i know... i mean- give it a chance- read\listen all way through :thumb_yello:

Toy Boy is brilliant... just saying :roftl:

~off topic~ say people... we talked about Tamagotchis before and it got me looking

what is a Tamagotchi Music Star? is it different then the normal V. 3 tama?

( I had a normal one, until it decided to go into the washing machine (of doom) and die...)

i know... i mean- give it a chance- read\listen all way through :thumb_yello:

Toy Boy is brilliant... just saying :roftl:

yeah, they should listen to the whole song..

and yes, its amazing :teehee:

~off topic~ say people... we talked about Tamagotchis before and it got me looking

what is a Tamagotchi Music Star? is it different then the normal V. 3 tama?

( I had a normal one, until it decided to go into the washing machine (of doom) and die...)

hmm, sorry, I don't know :dunno:

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

Kata (DK)

Lucrezia

Superstar (USA)

elise_xx (NL)

NuttyGummy (US)

RosinaKiwi (NZ) (not nownow though)

inbar_assaf, you could try PMing one of the above people.

Here we go:

Here is the list of current Mika Mailers:

Current MMers

Sarah_Lollipop (UK) - ircazo (Austria)

England - RosinaKiwi

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - lulle91

JoseOle (NL) - dilek (Turkey)

iadoremika- LadyGodiva (US)

Neiobi (Portugal)- JULS92 (SUI)

mozarella (SWE) - lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

Happikali - dilek

musicfreak (US) - xBillyBrownx (Egypt)

Petra (GER) - England (US)

~Ana~ (MEX) - Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

keti - Rain (FRA)

silver (UK) - soangel (AUS)

sofimica3212 - DarkLight (UK)

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

Kata (DK)

Lucrezia

Superstar (USA)

elise_xx (NL)

NuttyGummy (US)

inbar_assaf (Israel)

My younger sister's friend thinks all my music's weird to which I respond in the most adult like way. "You're music's weirder-er." :teehee:

In. :fangurl:

Current MMers

England - RosinaKiwi

Happikali - dilek

keti - Rain (FRA)

NuttyGummy (US) - inbar_assaf (Israel)

Kata (DK)

Lucrezia

Superstar (USA)

elise_xx (NL)

I'm wondering though if all people in the list are still MMing :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

wow, this thread went down low!

Petra, me and elise_xx are also doing a MM (I hope thats okay to do 2)

2 MMs should keep me busy on this boring summer vacation (and NuttyGummy's (oopsy :naughty: ) pack is coming out really nice :biggrin2: )

Edited by inbar_assaf

wow, this thread went down low!

Petra, me and elise_xx are also doing a MM (I hope thats okay to do 2)

2 MMs should keep me busy on this boring summer vacation (and NuttyPummy's pack is coming out really nice :biggrin2: )

:naughty::wub2:

Current MMers

Happikali - dilek

keti - Rain (FRA)

NuttyGummy (US) - inbar_assaf (Israel)

elise_xx (NL) - inbar_assaf (Israel)

Kata (DK)

Lucrezia

Superstar (USA)

:woot_jump:

Edited by Petra
edited!

We finnished our MM a few months ago, so could we be taken off the list? Thanks :D

:naughty: Sorry.

Waah, I've eaten the complete packet of Rolos you sent. And I didnt share with anyone. It was a LOT :stretcher: (and I loved it :wub2:).