The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

:naughty: Sorry.

Waah, I've eaten the complete packet of Rolos you sent. And I didnt share with anyone. It was a LOT :stretcher: (and I loved it :wub2:).

It's okay :D

Haha I love rolos :naughty: I'm glad they were good :biggrin2:

I think I ate all of the Milka chocolates in like 4 days :naughty: mm I'm now in love with milka :wub2:

Done!

Here is the list of current Mika Mailers:

Current MMers

Sarah_Lollipop (UK) - ircazo (Austria)

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - lulle91

JoseOle (NL) - dilek (Turkey)

iadoremika- LadyGodiva (US)

Neiobi (Portugal)- JULS92 (SUI)

mozarella (SWE) - lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

Happikali - dilek

~Ana~ (MEX) - Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

keti - Rain (FRA)

silver (UK) - soangel (AUS)

sofimica3212 - DarkLight (UK)

NuttyGummy (US) - inbar_assaf (Israel)

elise_xx (NL) - inbar_assaf (Israel)

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

Kata (DK)

Lucrezia

Superstar (USA)

RosinaKiwi (NZ) (not nownow though)

some of you may remembr that the first mIka mail i did was with a 'kayla marie williams' whose username escapes me right now..as it was 1 or 2 years ago, you would have expected to have the mika mail ages ago, right? well, not here. she is a liar and a scammer, some of the emails i have received from her read 'it keeps getting sent back to me and oh ive been SO busy lately' and one of her emails dated way back in february say 'ill send you a tracking number' THIS NEVER HAPENED which means that i have spend the eqivalent to well over $150 just for her so she could take me for a mug. :sneaky2:

i have emailed her repeatedly for the duration of this nd as i know that n onecan do anything abou this ijust wanted to let you know that she WILL take you for a mug.

ok, i know this is harsh and i dont care, she obviously does'nt care for others and deserves to be exposed.

**** :mad3:

some of you may remembr that the first mIka mail i did was with a 'kayla marie williams' whose username escapes me right now..as it was 1 or 2 years ago, you would have expected to have the mika mail ages ago, right? well, not here. she is a liar and a scammer, some of the emails i have received from her read 'it keeps getting sent back to me and oh ive been SO busy lately' and one of her emails dated way back in february say 'ill send you a tracking number' THIS NEVER HAPENED which means that i have spend the eqivalent to well over $150 just for her so she could take me for a mug. :sneaky2:

i have emailed her repeatedly for the duration of this nd as i know that n onecan do anything abou this ijust wanted to let you know that she WILL take you for a mug.

ok, i know this is harsh and i dont care, she obviously does'nt care for others and deserves to be exposed.

well, there are some evil people in the world :sneaky2:

it happened to me too (well not with the MikaMail, people here are very nice) but a while ago...

some people are just after gifts, and using other people...

thanks for letting us know- just incase she tries to scam other people :thumb_yello::huglove:

and dont let it ruin your MikaMail experience (im kinda new on MFC as you see, so i dont really know if you only did this one or a few more), do another one with someone else- it will make you feel much better reciving one! :huglove:

sorry if my blabing is stupid :blush-anim-cl: only trying to help out of understanding your possision...

this is so not realted- but I juzt noticed we have the same birthdate!!! :biggrin2:

That is absoluetly ridiculous! Why would someone do something like that? It's atrocious. :( You deserved a better MM partner, I am positive there are more trustworthy people than THAT person.

That is absoluetly ridiculous! Why would someone do something like that? It's atrocious. :( You deserved a better MM partner, I am positive there are more trustworthy people than THAT person.

excetly what I wanted to say, but my words came out weird... :roftl:

It's not the first time this happens :tears:. I myself never got a parcel from Bellatrix from Norway - she was norwalk174's partner at the same time and Norwalk also never received a thing. There are always foul eggs. It totally sucks.

I don't know what to do though. I mean, the best way is to only have "established" MFCers participate (lack of other word but I guess you know what I mean) but... :dunno:.

We have the same problem with the Travelling Bear thread where we are sending (were sending actually) a little toy elephant around the worlds. Queenmikamop simply kept him and he/she doesnt answer on PMs or whatever. :mad3:

:dunno:

excetly what I wanted to say, but my words came out weird... :roftl:

Your words were just fine. :naughty:

milka sounds like Mika :wub2::teehee::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

My mom actually bought me those chocolates once because she said it was like Mika. :lol3:

We have the same problem with the Travelling Bear thread where we are sending (were sending actually) a little toy elephant around the worlds. Queenmikamop simply kept him and he/she doesnt answer on PMs or whatever. :mad3:

:dunno:

THAT is also ridiculous and incredibly frustrating. :hair:

~off topic~ say people... we talked about Tamagotchis before and it got me looking

what is a Tamagotchi Music Star? is it different then the normal V. 3 tama?

( I had a normal one, until it decided to go into the washing machine (of doom) and die...)

yeah a tamagotchi music star is quite different from a regular tama (I know I have one) you raise a character to become a pop star, it has an instrument given to it, a toy & to play the instrument up's it's stress level, to play with the toy calms it down &stops it being stressed (I know stressed tamagotchi's whatever next eh lmao)

anyhow besides that you don't earn ponts for playing games you earn "scores" in various things like originality, tone & I forgot the other one (i've not played with mine for a couple of months)

you get "delivered" points by the mailman (you also get gifts too)

when your tama character gets to a certain age it partners up with 2 other tama characters & forms a band & depending how good your tone & originality scores are etc the better a music star it'll be!

Hope that helps a bit!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Hi there I'm doing 2 mm's at the moment & while I don't wish to do another just this precise moment in time I was thinking i'd like to do one about September to post out early october (So I might get my mm by my birthday october 23rd:teehee::biggrin2:) so If anyone wants a partner for then let me know:biggrin2:

My mom actually bought me those chocolates once because she said it was like Mika. :lol3:

i also received chocolates because it was almost my name. they are called guylian chocolates :wink2:

the first thing I thought of when i heard Milka- was WHAT?! there is a chocolate named MIKA?!!!! I want it!

and my dad bought one, but it had raisens, and I hate raisens... :teehee:

yeah a tamagotchi music star is quite different from a regular tama (I know I have one) you raise a character to become a pop star, it has an instrument given to it, a toy & to play the instrument up's it's stress level, to play with the toy calms it down &stops it being stressed (I know stressed tamagotchi's whatever next eh lmao)

anyhow besides that you don't earn ponts for playing games you earn "scores" in various things like originality, tone & I forgot the other one (i've not played with mine for a couple of months)

you get "delivered" points by the mailman (you also get gifts too)

when your tama character gets to a certain age it partners up with 2 other tama characters & forms a band & depending how good your tone & originality scores are etc the better a music star it'll be!

Hope that helps a bit!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Thanks hon! it did help...

I bought a tamagotchi the other day (because it only cost 2 dollars) and silly me didnt suspect there will be something wrong with a 2 dollar tamagotchi... well there is- its so annoying- nothing works, and its camel! :roftl::roftl:

Hi there I'm doing 2 mm's at the moment & while I don't wish to do another just this precise moment in time I was thinking i'd like to do one about September to post out early october (So I might get my mm by my birthday october 23rd:teehee::biggrin2:) so If anyone wants a partner for then let me know:biggrin2:

Im also doing 2 MM at the moment (and loving it) but if ill finish with them by end of august- ill let ya know- id love to! :biggrin2:

the first thing I thought of when i heard Milka- was WHAT?! there is a chocolate named MIKA?!!!! I want it!

and my dad bought one, but it had raisens, and I hate raisens... :teehee:

Thanks hon! it did help...

I bought a tamagotchi the other day (because it only cost 2 dollars) and silly me didnt suspect there will be something wrong with a 2 dollar tamagotchi... well there is- its so annoying- nothing works, and its camel! :roftl::roftl:

Im also doing 2 MM at the moment (and loving it) but if ill finish with them by end of august- ill let ya know- id love to! :biggrin2:

oh glad that helped:biggrin2:

well if you decide you want to do a mm with me then I could always send you a music star tama if you like:thumb_yello::biggrin2: