The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

And for the non-edibles:

Some furry friends

IMGP0427.jpg

(one kookaburra, one koala and one creature with very big feet which I am afraid I didn't recognise :blush-anim-cl:)

One very aggressive looking boxing kangaroo (pen). And a picture of Sydney Harbour Bridge being attacked by Koalazilla :wink2:

IMGP0430.jpg

and a sign for my fishpond :floor:

IMGP0429.jpg

Silver, eat your heart out with those Tiny Teddys. :naughty:

i wish i could do an MM but...

b) my parents wouldn't allow me to IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

Talk to your parents. I thought mine wouldn't let me do it- but I talked to them and found a trustworthy person.

Silver, eat your heart out with those Tiny Teddys. :naughty:

Talk to your parents. I thought mine wouldn't let me do it- but I talked to them and found a trustworthy person.

that's what they're worried about... when i go back to school i can try and convince my mum without my dad being there :teehee: ... he doesn't trust the internet :bleh:

that's what they're worried about... when i go back to school i can try and convince my mum without my dad being there :teehee: ... he doesn't trust the internet :bleh:

Understandable. I hope everything goes well. :)

do you only do this once a year??? or throughout the year? xxx

All year! You can do it whenever you please. However many times you please. With whomever you please. :D

(one kookaburra, one koala and one creature with very big feet which I am afraid I didn't recognise :blush-anim-cl:)

Its a kangaroo I think :naughty: (though I was confused as well when I first saw it) Its like a cartoon version of one if that makes sense

Its a kangaroo I think :naughty: (though I was confused as well when I first saw it) Its like a cartoon version of one if that makes sense

:dunno: It's got a very tiny tail .. I thought it was maybe a more obscure Australian mammal ?