The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

Seems like we have a similar situation :aah: for me to send a package to Europe it won't cost less than $30 (although is a bit less than 30 euros, but my biggest fear is that it never leaves São Paulo :aah:)

yes,but i live in central europe and it doesn't have to cost that much..it's freaking expensive.

• 1 month later...
ooo this sounds like fun!! :yay:only now discovering it....

can i please be added? given where i live i imagine postage is gonna be tricky, but worth it:biggrin2:

Adding you to the list :thumb_yello:

yay!:thumb_yello: so what do i do now? should i await notification i've been paired?...

It's up to you to find a partner - try contacting one of the other unpaired people. Maybe AndyFerrari ? Might keep the post cost down for both of you :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that is SO cool :shocked: I'm in, add me :wub2:

I'm just a bit too busy with the Christmas cards right now, but I will be able to send something in January-February. Preferably someone from Europe (need to keep the costs down :mf_rosetinted:) and maybe a youngling or middle-ling, even though it doesn't really matter :biggrin2: I have tons of ideas already :mf_lustslow:

Wow, that is SO cool :shocked: I'm in, add me :wub2:

I'm just a bit too busy with the Christmas cards right now, but I will be able to send something in January-February. Preferably someone from Europe (need to keep the costs down :mf_rosetinted:) and maybe a youngling or middle-ling, even though it doesn't really matter :biggrin2: I have tons of ideas already :mf_lustslow:

heya^^

I`m in too pls:blush-anim-cl:

marianna *we are golden* andme paired up:teehee: