The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

I'm glad you liked it....even if I could only buy a Christmas box to put it in :naughty:

ahh that doesn't matter i don't care it's a very nice box & i'm reusing it :naughty:

you know due to the fact when i took those pics it was nearly 5 am here & it was dark I had to take the photos in the bathroom (you can see the mat we have lol) the light in there is far better for taking pics!

ahh that doesn't matter i don't care it's a very nice box & i'm reusing it :naughty:

you know due to the fact when i took those pics it was nearly 5 am here & it was dark I had to take the photos in the bathroom (you can see the mat we have lol) the light in there is far better for taking pics!

OMG, OMG, OMG....Thank you so much....I freaking love my MM :huglove:

I just walked in the door so I'm gonna have something to eat and then I will post pics......OMG, OMG, OMG :woot_jump:

OMG, OMG, OMG....Thank you so much....I freaking love my MM :huglove:

I just walked in the door so I'm gonna have something to eat and then I will post pics......OMG, OMG, OMG :woot_jump:

You don't have time to eat :sneaky2:

Part 2 - A'la Bianca!:naughty:

This was a great idea....travel guide thingies!

P1010121_01.jpg

....and some beautiful postcards

P1010122.jpg

....and yummy lollies!

P1010123_01.jpg

....and more yummy lollies!

P1010124.jpg

....and some very cool English stuff....Yay!

P1010125.jpg

Chuppa chupp stuffs....how awsomely cool is the keyring.....

P1010126.jpg

Part 3 :naughty:

The most freakingly amazing bracelets...including butterflies.....and I love butterflies! All the Manchester band needs is a United after it!

P1010127.jpg

Some more great stuff including the best keyring and charm!

P1010128.jpg

The most amazing absolutely brilliant thing ever! Cool suspenders with music notes and a MIKA WATCH :woot_jump:

P1010129.jpg

Coz the MIKA WATCH is so freaking amazing....it gets its own picture!:naughty:

P1010130.jpg

When she wants to be!

....and since she is picking my up from work today, it had better be in the car waiting for me

:roftl:

here is some timtams (which are yummy i must say) some jaffa's (which are cholate orange candies) a violet crumble some eucalyptus sweets a chcoloate drink and a little chocolate bar

PICT0109.jpg

here there is a mix cd with various australian music on it, an australian flag, a koala, and some chocolates

mikamailstuff.jpg

:woot_jump:

P1010115.jpg

A picture of Tanya! A picture of Tanya! I see a picture of Tanya!!!!!!!! *passes out*

(Well, your right big toe)

This was a great idea....travel guide thingies!....and some very cool English stuff....Yay!

P1010125.jpg

OH! :lmfao:

Margaret wanted to know what "the other English flag" looked like a few days ago and I didn't have a clue wtf she was talkign about. Duh! There it is!

A picture of Tanya! A picture of Tanya! I see a picture of Tanya!!!!!!!! *passes out*

(Well, your right big toe)

Ok....you've officially weirded me out...I'll make sure to wear thongs when I pick you up so you'll know it's me :roftl:

:lmfao: I knew you would look at those photos and pick out my scummy toe :naughty:

So, did you figure out my age by looking at my big toe....which is on zoom btw!

OH!

Margaret wanted to know what "the other English flag" looked like a few days ago and I didn't have a clue wtf she was talkign about. Duh! There it is!

How could you not know what the English flag looks like!

Awesome, and is that Mika's star bracelet and wing necklace? :shocked:

Uh huh....uh huh :punk: Pretty freaking incredible huh!

WOW!!! Both those MM's are amazing - great eatables and

some fantastic keyrings and things - the Mika watch is awesome!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Wendi!!!:thumb_yello:

:woot_jump:

wow! 2 wonderful parcels!

they both look great and yummy..

Darklight i love the pink heart bracelet:wub2:, and Tanya you sent her LICM australian edition:wub2: i liked it.

thanks for pictures!

....and more yummy lollies!

P1010124.jpg

omg! some of these are so familiar:naughty:

mikamailsilver040xq6.jpg

oh i remember now:bleh:

Edited by dilek

Part 3 :naughty

The most freakingly amazing bracelets...including butterflies.....and I love butterflies! All the Manchester band needs is a United after it!

P1010127.jpg

Some more great stuff including the best keyring and charm!

P1010128.jpg

The most amazing absolutely brilliant thing ever! Cool suspenders with music notes and a MIKA WATCH :woot_jump:

P1010129.jpg

Coz the MIKA WATCH is so freaking amazing....it gets its own picture!:naughty:

P1010130.jpg

glad you like your mm tanya!! yours to me was way cool too I especially love the aussie version of licm & the koala bag & the bracelet!!! well I love everything in fact!!

The buttefly bracelet is one i made myself before i even knew who i was sending a mika mail too I had signed up to do it but didn't have a partner so i guess it was good going using butterfly beads eh!! the creamy milky coloured beads are genuine mother of pearl beads I thought they'd go well with the delicate pink butterflys

the little charm is a 9 carat gold claddagh charm the claddagh in case you don't know is irish (I totally LOVE the claddagh) I have for years I am pasrt irish myself but it's not for that reson that I like it it's cause of the romantic 'story' behind it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claddagh_ring that tells you about the claddagh ring it used to be just worn as a ring but these days you can get all sorts of claddagh stuff like necklaces bracelets brooches etc (which i have loads of)

the suspenders are the exact same as what I bought myself & I have bought a pair for mika to give him whenever i see him (shhh don't tell him) and the watch yeah I make watches & clocks all the time & I thought what any mika fan would like is a mika watch

(wonders if everyone doing mm with me will want a watch now lmao:naughty:)

I'm glad you like it!! I made sure once i'd made it that it was working perfectly I pinned it to whatever i was wearing for several days so i could keep an eye on it & It was working brilliantly!!

If you ever have any problems with it (which you shouldn't but if you do) then send it back to me & i'll repair it for you!! I can not only make watches but i repair them too & as I made that one myself I know how it all goes together and will make sure it is working perfect!!

Edited by DarkLight

Dark Light---your MM is fab! :thumb_yello: So many yummy treats. :) And you did SUCH an awesome job decorating Tanya K's MM.

Tanya K---your MM is SO awesome! That Mika watch is pretty cool. :)

glad you & tanya love the decoration of the box I thought it'd be cool to do a bit of licm art work as well as add a few mika pics I actually surprised myself with it i thought it'd look crummy but it didn't!:punk:

OMG I see a couple of fantastic parcels again well done girlzzzz!!!

Love the bracelets and keychains by the way

wow! 2 wonderful parcels!

they both look great and yummy..

Darklight i love the pink heart bracelet, and Tanya you sent her LICM australian edition i liked it. thanks for pictures!

Dark Light---your MM is fab! So many yummy treats. And you did SUCH an awesome job decorating Tanya K's MM.

Tanya K---your MM is SO awesome! That Mika watch is pretty cool.

Thanks girls!!!! I haven't let mine out of my sight yet :naughty: I could get addicted to this MM thing!

Darklight has certainly given me heaps of ideas for what to put in my next mm....look out Silver!

omg! some of these are so familiar

mikamailsilver040xq6.jpg

oh i remember now

:lmfao: How cool is that? I know what Silver's sending me!

Yes, and now I've got to find some different stuff for Tanya

...and so do I for you so :bleh: Bianca has already told me one item that I have to include!

glad you like your mm tanya!! yours to me was way cool too I especially love the aussie version of licm & the koala bag & the bracelet!!! well I love everything in fact!!

Your welcome, I'm glad you liked it.....and mine is so awesome! I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of my work colleagues when I turn up wearing half of the jewellery you sent me!!

The buttefly bracelet is one i made myself before i even knew who i was sending a mika mail too I had signed up to do it but didn't have a partner so i guess it was good going using butterfly beads eh!! the creamy milky coloured beads are genuine mother of pearl beads I thought they'd go well with the delicate pink butterflys

The butterflies are perfect....I have heaps of necklaces and earings with butterflies but no bracelets so it's perfect....and it's my favourite colour too!

I even have a butterfly mural painted on my wall!!!!

the little charm is a 9 carat gold claddagh charm the claddagh in case you don't know is irish (I totally LOVE the claddagh) I have for years I am pasrt irish myself but it's not for that reson that I like it it's cause of the romantic 'story' behind it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claddagh_ring that tells you about the claddagh ring it used to be just worn as a ring but these days you can get all sorts of claddagh stuff like necklaces bracelets brooches etc (which i have loads of)

I knew what it was as soon as I opened it....I've always wanted the ring but I've never seen necklaces and bracelets. I remember when Bono had a massive one made of flowers and sent it over for the Michael Hutchence memorial.....it was soooo beautiful! I think I will have it put on a necklace!

the suspenders are the exact same as what I bought myself & I have bought a pair for mika to give him whenever i see him (shhh don't tell him) and the watch yeah I make watches & clocks all the time & I thought what any mika fan would like is a mika watch

(wonders if everyone doing mm with me will want a watch now lmao)

I'm glad you like it!! I made sure once i'd made it that it was working perfectly I pinned it to whatever i was wearing for several days so i could keep an eye on it & It was working brilliantly!!

If you ever have any problems with it (which you shouldn't but if you do) then send it back to me & i'll repair it for you!! I can not only make watches but i repair them too & as I made that one myself I know how it all goes together and will make sure it is working perfect!!

I told you that you have serious skillz! I could just picture Mika wearing them too!

Of course everyone will want one....it's freaking amazing:punk: I put mine on as soon as I rolled out of bed this morning!

Awwww thanks! But I'm sure I won't have any problems....I have 100% faith in your craftsmanship :wink2:

glad you & tanya love the decoration of the box I thought it'd be cool to do a bit of licm art work as well as add a few mika pics I actually surprised myself with it i thought it'd look crummy but it didn't!

I can't decide which side of the box is my fav!

I've just realised there is something else missing out of yours:shocked: I made an honourary aussie citizenship certificate...was it there?

Darklight has certainly given me heaps of ideas for what to put in my next mm....look out Silver!

I'm not worried :naughty:

: lmfao: How cool is that? I know what Silver's sending me!

Don't be so sure ....

...and so do I for you so :bleh: Bianca has already told me one item that I have to include!

Now I'm worried :blink:

Funnel web spider? Drop bear?

Not

an alpaca :pbjt:

I've just realised there is something else missing out of yours:shocked: I made an honourary aussie citizenship certificate...was it there?

:sneaky2: I never got a certificate :tears:

glad you & tanya love the decoration of the box I thought it'd be cool to do a bit of licm art work as well as add a few mika pics I actually surprised myself with it i thought it'd look crummy but it didn't!:punk:

Yes for sure! It did turn out quite well. :thumb_yello:

Thanks girls!!!! I haven't let mine out of my sight yet :naughty: I could get addicted to this MM thing!

You're welcome. :wink2:

haha:lol3: Yes keep a close eye on it. :naughty:

:lmfao How cool is that? I know what Silver's sending me!

Your welcome, I'm glad you liked it.....and mine is so awesome! I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of my work colleagues when I turn up wearing half of the jewellery you sent me!!

The butterflies are perfect....I have heaps of necklaces and earings with butterflies but no bracelets so it's perfect....and it's my favourite colour too!

I even have a butterfly mural painted on my wall!!!!

I knew what it was as soon as I opened it....I've always wanted the ring but I've never seen necklaces and bracelets. I remember when Bono had a massive one made of flowers and sent it over for the Michael Hutchence memorial.....it was soooo beautiful! I think I will have it put on a necklace!

I told you that you have serious skillz! I could just picture Mika wearing them too!

Of course everyone will want one....it's freaking amazing:punk: I put mine on as soon as I rolled out of bed this morning!

Awwww thanks! But I'm sure I won't have any problems....I have 100% faith in your craftsmanship :wink2:

I can't decide which side of the box is my fav!

no it wasn't there:shocked: there was a letter and the list of songs but no no honourary aussie citizenship:shocked:

oh I'm sure you shouldn't have any problems with the watch (i've been making them years) but even with one's bought from a shop after a while they can break down so if it ever did even ages & ages from know you know you can always send it back to me & i'll repair it!

ohh & if you ever wanted a claddagh ring i could get you one (you'd just have to tell me your size)

Edited by DarkLight

ohh I forgot to tell you tanya (it's old age makes me forget) pmsl :roftl:

anyhow the lollipop charm chain I actually made myself i got chupa chups lollipop gashapon charms & attached them to a chain & added a keyring loop to it you can't buy them like that :thumb_yello:

I made one for me & one to give to mika when I see him next (shh don't tell him will you)

Yours is a bit different to mine & Mika's in terms of the colours of the lollipops and length of the chain i would've made your exactly the same if I could but you can't choose what charms you get as they're from a gashapon machine so it's random what one's you get (though I did manage to make Mika's & mine identical) you're is not quite 100% identical but I hope you like it nontheless