The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

i'm sorry, but i don't know what went wrong. :blink:

she couldn't reach you and thought you forgot about her and not gonna send a parcel to her.

so she decided to find new partners because she had 2 boxes ready to send and no partners to send them.

but you're back now,so it'll be ok i guess:thumb_yello:

she couldn't reach you and thought you forgot about her and not gonna send a parcel to her.

so she decided to find new partners because she had 2 boxes ready to send and no partners to send them.

but you're back now,so it'll be ok i guess:thumb_yello:

oh...i am really for that!!! :shocked:

well, it's okay if she won't send me a parcel but i hope she likes the one i sent to her. i bury my head in shame now.

oh...i am really for that!!! :shocked:

well, it's okay if she won't send me a parcel but i hope she likes the one i sent to her. i bury my head in shame now.

pfff don't be silly:bleh:

i think she hasn't sent them to anyone yet and since you are here now and already sent her parcel she'll send yours too:thumb_yello:

anyway i should stop talking on her behalf:naughty:

pfff don't be silly:bleh:

i think she hasn't sent them to anyone yet and since you are here now and already sent her parcel she'll send yours too:thumb_yello:

anyway i should stop talking on her behalf:naughty:

yeah, i feel uncomfortable talking ABOUT her when she's not here.

No worries. I'm pretty busy too.

okay. :naughty:

hi...

i sent my parcel to Rosina one week ago, but i don't know where the problem is. she seems to be mad at me and i don't know why! :tears:

Post to this part of the world by air mail takes between a week and a half to two weeks... if you sent it by sea mail it will take about 3 months...

And the others already told you that she didn't know what was going on and was going to send them to someone else... have you gotten in contact with her?

*crosses off*

Ah, does Keti have two partners then? Or did I partner her with the wrong one? I paired her with Inezzz - did I mess it up? :boxed:

Some changes here - Inez and me are not doing Mika Mail anymore. She cancelled it cos the shipping for Serbia costs her too much. So it's just me and DarkLight now.:wink2:

hey guys! I just got a mail from ircazo today!

pictures to come!

im going to try send hers off before christmas and then send the others after christmas so they miss the christmas rush!

ircazo Im not angry with you, I just couldnt understand why I hadent heard from you! I love it! Ill send yours soon!

I'm waiting for my parcel from Tanya (:woot_jump:).

After the New Year I will be happy to partner someone else.

I could be your next partner if you want :original: I'm doing mine with DarkLight at the moment and we'll finish it after the New Year,but then I'll be free to do some more MM :wink2: but,as I'm a teenage girl and don't earn money on my own,just have a pocket money,I won't be able to send loads of stuff :blush-anim-cl:

Some changes here - Inez and me are not doing Mika Mail anymore. She cancelled it cos the shipping for Serbia costs her too much. So it's just me and DarkLight now.:wink2:

Yup same here inezz can't do mm with me either:thumbdown: shipping is too expensive for her to the uk

so it's just me & keti & me & superstar at the moment

so If there is anyone from japan who wants to start doing mm with me in january then let me know :thumb_yello:

i'd love someone from japan to do mm with:punk:

Yup same here inezz can't do mm with me either:thumbdown: shipping is too expensive for her to the uk

so it's just me & keti & me & superstar at the moment

so If there is anyone from japan who wants to start doing mm with me in january then let me know :thumb_yello:

i'd love someone from japan to do mm with:punk:

Ow do you love Japanese stuff Chantelle?

yup i do i like anime & kawaii stuff & harajuku

my fave stuff is tamagotchi's (especially mametchi) and hello kitty as well as hi hi puffy amiyumi (which I know Mika likes too):punk:

Oh I love Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi too! :biggrin2: loved the cartoons :wub2: