The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

And they really do smell like cough syrup! But you have to smell them as soon as you open them, otherwise the smell goes...

mmm sounds appetising:blink::naughty: What was it he said they smelt like I can't remember the name of it now:blink:

And they really do smell like cough syrup! But you have to smell them as soon as you open them, otherwise the smell goes...

Oh my goodness, that awesome. Well...kinda...err...nevermind. :naughty:

mmm sounds appetising:blink::naughty: What was it he said they smelt like I can't remember the name of it now:blink:

Robitussin. :wink2:

mmm sounds appetising:naughty: What was it he said they smelt like I can't remember the name of it now:blink:

Oh my goodness, that awesome. Well...kinda...err...nevermind. :naughty:

Robitussin. :wink2:

ahh I thought that was what it was funnily enough I've never heared of it:blink::naughty:

yep, that's it!

I've heard of it, but haven't seen it for a while... I obviously don't use cough syrup very often :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
The flag is up on the wall:

picture.php?albumid=153&pictureid=1552

Thanks samantha...

Love you...

That is so cool! It really looks good there! I'm kinda glad I don't have any flags, cause I have nowhere to hang them in my room! I have a masssive windown in my room and the other walls have maps, pictures and large cupboards covering them...

well i have a big room (when i dont have things in it)

My room is big as well... but i have a large cupboard, a display cabinet, another cupboard (it's not as big as the other one), a low boy, a chest of drawers, a double bed and a bedside table... I have too much furniture...

My room is big as well... but i have a large cupboard, a display cabinet, another cupboard (it's not as big as the other one), a low boy, a chest of drawers, a double bed and a bedside table... I have too much furniture...

dont we all...

I just got Mika Mail from Mika-obsessive-13 aka. samantha today...

I love it... :punk:

Thanks samantha :wink2:

Here are the pic.

picture.php?albumid=153&pictureid=1550

Love the flag...

That's such a great MM! And I agree, love the flag.

And I spy Jaffa Cakes, I wanna try those so bad. :drool::naughty:

Great MM!:punk:

i love flags too!

too bad i lost the pen that silver sent me:crybaby:

i can promise i will post the pictures tomorrow because we have a ninterview to adopt a cat =]

aww :wub2: