The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

I sent off my MM for Chantelle (DarkLight) today!! :punk: I really hope it will arrive as soon as possible and that she'll like it! :blush-anim-cl:

Oooh cool! I bet she's going to totally love everything. :thumb_yello:

This is making me excited. LadyGodiva and I are going to send ours soon. I mean, not now or anything but soon, which is making me excited. :)

Oooh cool! I bet she's going to totally love everything. :thumb_yello:

This is making me excited. LadyGodiva and I are going to send ours soon. I mean, not now or anything but soon, which is making me excited. :)

Yeah me too! Thanks!

That's great! :thumb_yello: of course it's making you excited,it makes me too! I'm all like ":boing:"

:roftl:

I sent off my MM for Chantelle (DarkLight) today!! :punk: I really hope it will arrive as soon as possible and that she'll like it! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure i will like it :boing: yours should arrive sometime next week:punk: as i said to you yesterday i sent it to you :boing: i hope you like what i sent you

I just 'finally' got my mika mail from lurezia :boing:

it's taken weeks & weeks to get here but finally i have it woohoo

here's the pics

look a gorgeous photo of Mika:mf_lustslow:PICT0068.jpg I LOVE it!!!

PICT0069.jpg

PICT0070.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

PICT0072.jpg

i'm currently (as i type) eating the strawberry sweets they're yummy

i just adore the little monkey keychain he's soo cute (i'm calling him Mika)

I just 'finally' got my mika mail from lurezia :boing:

it's taken weeks & weeks to get here but finally i have it woohoo

here's the pics

look a gorgeous photo of Mika:mf_lustslow: I LOVE it!!!

i'm currently (as i type) eating the strawberry sweets they're yummy

i just adore the little monkey keychain he's soo cute (i'm calling him Mika)

thats a great mika mail... congrats...

I am happy that you are liked the package!! Still excuse me for the delay XD Mika "monkey" is fantastic!! We should make it the mascot of the MFC

yeah indeed:punk:

you know i attached the mika monkey to my blue skinny jeans today & he kept on ending up between my legs when i got up off the sofa or when i walked (i think he's a bit pervy lmfao:lol3:) I kinda wish the real Mika would do that :das:

you know i attached the mika monkey to my blue skinny jeans today & he kept on ending up between my legs when i got up off the sofa or when i walked (i think he's a bit pervy lmfao:lol3:) I kinda wish the real Mika would do that :das:

ohh your dirty girl... :wink2:

hihi mika is scoundrel!!! attention: I know that he could do it seriously :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure i will like it :boing: yours should arrive sometime next week:punk: as i said to you yesterday i sent it to you :boing: i hope you like what i sent you

Of course I will!! :punk: can't wait for it to come,I'm so excited!

And I love your MM,Lucrezia has done a great work :thumb_yello:

ohh your dirty girl... :wink2:
I know i get worse don't I? lmfao :das:

hihi mika is scoundrel!!! attention: I know that he could do it seriously :mf_rosetinted:

oh I wish he would :das:I wouldn't mind the real Mika doing what the monkey Mika did :blush-anim-cl:

Chantelle- I love your MM, it's great. :yay:

yup it is ineed :punk: I loved the jelly mice & the chocolate tree decorations they were very yummy :licks_lips:

Of course I will!! :punk: can't wait for it to come,I'm so excited!

And I love your MM,Lucrezia has done a great work :thumb_yello:

indeed she did:punk: