The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

I got more mika mail :boing: this time from Keti

i have to say it is briliant :punk:

just have a neb at this cool stuff

I of course like the hello kitty stuff & winnie the pooh stickers and i lik the chicken badge lol chickkkeeeennnn :D

PICT0073.jpg

PICT0072-1.jpg

PICT0071-1.jpg

more photos to come

I got more mika mail this time from Keti

i have to say it is briliant :

just have a neb at this cool stuff

I of course like the hello kitty stuff & winnie the pooh stickers and i lik the chicken badge lol chickkkeeeennnn

PICT0072-1.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/mikagasmicpics/PICT0071-1.jpg[/

more photos to come

here's the other stuff

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/mikagasmicpics/PICT0070-1.j

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/mikagasmicpics/PICT0069-1.jpg[/

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/mikagasmicpics/PICT0068-1.jpg

isn't it all groovy :gy: thanks keti

i can't wait for your mika mail to arrive I hope you like it :

OMG OMG you got it you got it :boing: :boing: I'm so happy!!! I'm so glad you like all the stuff!!!! :D :D it was a pleasure really :huglove: as you know I got my Mika posters today from you,I hope i'll get the rest of the MM in a few days :punk: i'll post the pictures asap!!!!

OMG OMG you got it you got it :boing: :boing: I'm so happy!!! I'm so glad you like all the stuff!!!! :D :D it was a pleasure really :huglove: as you know I got my Mika posters today from you,I hope i'll get the rest of the MM in a few days :punk: i'll post the pictures asap!!!!

yup it's all great & as i said to you i'm currently eating the (quite nice) 505 sweets :D

this is some of the stuff keti sent me around & about my bedroom (or me wearing it)

here's is my mobile phone (well one of 2 ) and the sticker she put on my letter i took off & put on my phone (it's the one near mametchi at the top) the green lollipop sticker (as you can see i already had some lollipop stickers on there )

PICT0080.jpg

here's me wearing the hairband (i must say it was difficult to photograph the back of my head but with a flip screen camera & a mirror i manged it )

PICT0078.jpg

here's me wearing the necklace (the red pendant that hangs lowest not the lollopop one that one is my own i bought myself)

PICT0077.jpg

here's my cupboard door which already had loads of kitty stickers on it & now it also has the one's keti sent me (all in a row down the side) I just had to fit my other cupboard in the pic as it has mika on it lol ( I LOVE that screenshot I took of him)

PICT0076.jpg

here is the flag

PICT0075.jpg

and finally the hello kitty plush (the one keti sent me is the one in pink with a hat on & holding a heart next to the xmas kitty)

PICT0074.jpg

this is some of the stuff keti sent me around & about my bedroom (or me wearing it)

here's is my mobile phone (well one of 2 ) and the sticker she put on my letter i took off & put on my phone (it's the one near mametchi at the top) the green lollipop sticker (as you can see i already had some lollipop stickers on there )

p><p>here

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/mikagasmicpics/PICT0078.jpg' alt='PICT0078.jpg'>

here's me wearing the necklace (the red pendant that hangs lowest not the lollopop one that one is my own i bought myself)

PICT0077.jpg

here's my cupboard door which already had loads of kitty stickers on it & now it also has the one's keti sent me (all in a row down the side) I just had to fit my other cupboard in the pic as it has mika on it lol ( I LOVE that screenshot I took of him)

PICT0076.jpg

here is the flag

PICT0075.jpg

and finally the hello kitty plush (the one keti sent me is the one in pink with a hat on & holding a heart next to the xmas kitty)

PICT0074.jpg

:woot_jump: amazing!! All the stuff look great,and you look great with the hairband and the necklace! And the stickers and the hello kitty toy look great too! :D i'm very glad you like all the stuff!

:woot_jump: amazing!! All the stuff look great,and you look great with the hairband and the necklace! And the stickers and the hello kitty toy look great too! :D i'm very glad you like all the stuff!

yup indeed I do :D it's all groovy man :groovy::boing:

here's my licm poster I bought after the brixton gig so you can see what it's like

PICT0080-1.jpg

and yours is a advert for his album so it is the album artwork but a little different (there is no big girl on yours if I remember right) and I think on yours lollipop girl is in a different place I'll see when you post the photo :D

Edited by DarkLight

yup indeed I do :D it's all groovy man :groovy::boing:

here's my licm poster I bought afterhe brixton gig so you can see what it's like

PICT0081-1.jpg

and yours is a advert for his album so it is the album artwork but a little different (there is no big girl on yours if I remember right) and I think on yours lollipop girl is in a different place I'll see when you post the photo :D

Thanks! :D

Yeah,as I said I got mine to get framed today so it'll be finished tomorrow,then I'll post a pic :punk:

Sure :punk: thanks for the posters again,I'm gonna change the batteries of my camera and post the pics :wink2:

you're most welcome :D I'm now enjoying a plain plazma biscuit :D they're not bad:punk: I like the chocolate ones even more though

I just went to get another choko plazma biscuit out of the bag & pulled out a magnet lol :lol3: I wondered why it said on the list keti included that there was a magnet & i couldn't find it

it must have got in through the hole in the bottom of the bag which i didn't realise was there unti after i'd opened them & was giving my dad some to try

I'm glad i noticed i'd pulled out a magnet or i'd've bitten it & needed to visit the dentist lmfao :lmfao:

here's a pic of the magnet

PICT0082-1.jpg

nice but not very tasty:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

you're most welcome :D I'm now enjoying a plain plazma biscuit :D they're not bad:punk: I like the chocolate ones even more though

:roftl: great! I can send you more of it if you want,we now have even the fruit flavours,such as cherries,forest fruit & co :punk:

I just went to get another choko plazma biscuit out of the bag & pulled out a magnet lol :lol3: I wondered why it said on the list keti included that there was a magnet & i couldn't find it

it must have got in through the hole in the bottom of the bag which i didn't realise was there unti after i'd opened them & was giving my dad some to try

I'm glad i noticed i'd pulled out a magnet or i'd've bitten it & needed to visit the dentist lmfao :lmfao:

here's a pic of the magnet

PICT0082-1.jpg

nice but not very tasty:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:naughty::roftl:

:naughty::roftl:

glad you found that funny:mf_rosetinted: i wouldn't if id've bitten it lol I'd've had to have sent you my dental bill lmfao (which as I don't have to pay for my dental treatment would be nill hahaha:naughty::roftl:) so you'd be ok hahaha (don't worry i'm in a demented mood right now too much Mika hotness I think)

Guess who got their MM from Petra sometime while she was away??? :fisch:

YAY!!!

I will have to take a photo of it all (even though the Galaxy chocolates are gone... they went down very well with mum and I!)

I'll upload once my GC pics are up...

The chocolate was a little bit heat affected, but it's still good! :naughty: (this chocolate won't last long... I opened the parcel last night, and part of it is gone already!)

:sneaky2: Pic first - eat later

Guess who got their MM from Petra sometime while she was away??? :fisch:

YAY!!!

I will have to take a photo of it all (even though the Galaxy chocolates are gone... they went down very well with mum and I!)

I'll upload once my GC pics are up...

Very cool! I always love seeing pics! :thumb_yello:

Very cool! I always love seeing pics! :thumb_yello:

Yays!

Okay, here is what I got... I also got some newspapers and DVDs with Kooks videos and ALL of the Kooks music that Petra has as well as the Kaiser Chiefs, Kid Harpoon, Logan and the Faithfuls, Rod Thomas, Sam McCarthy and the Holloways...

And these pictures feature my sheets... I was in bed when I took them...

23012009002.jpg

This is a teddy with a Kooks badge, two Twix bars (which we have, but were delish anyways), a notepad with sights of London, 2 London pencils, a chocolate pudding and a chocolate sponge mix...

23012009003.jpg

Some pennies and a cool little box...

23012009004.jpg

Milka... we can't get this here anymore...

23012009009.jpg

Postcards...

23012009012.jpg

A scarf from Camden and 3 keyrings... the bobby is so adorable!

23012009.jpg

The now devoured Galaxy chocolates... yum!

Oh, and I forgot to take a pic of it, but I also got a cool silver bangle...

I love it all Petra! Thank you!