IMG_4103.jpg and Marmite breadsticks,I LOVE them btw

Cadbury chocolates

IMG_4104.jpg

Maaany lollipops and bonbons

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4109.jpg

Mika pics

IMG_4101.jpg

Great parcel Keti. :thumb_yello: I'll try to make sure you get some different sweets and chocs (unless there are any you particularly like and want more of :naughty:).

I have the exact same one!

DSCF0495.jpg

ohh I like your other tama the orange one :punk: I have the other one (which is identical to the one I sent keti) it's quite cool:thumb_yello: Mine came with a mametchi charm which was cool I like mametchi :punk: he's my fave tama

ohh I like your other tama the orange one :punk: I have the other one (which is identical to the one I sent keti) it's quite cool:thumb_yello: Mine came with a mametchi charm which was cool I like mametchi :punk: he's my fave tama

The orange one is my friend's :naughty::sneaky2:

Aww, no fair, mine just came with the key :sad:

It's probably too expensive... I know it is for me... I think the postabe for Petra's MM cost more than the actual MM :blink:...

true

taarifegn7.png

there's big artistic potential in you Dilek! :naughty:

true, postal costs for sending outside of Europe are really too much, from here too

Wow : that MM is amazing!!

What a great gift you got today!

btw Hi dear :

Thaaanks dear!! :wub2: how are you??

glad you guys like my mm to keti:

yup that is only part one wait til you see the cool stuff in part 2::

And just wait till I send THE PICS of the 2nd parcel :das: yep yep,you heard it right - I got it today!!!!!

I love this

p><p>I actually hadn

I ended up seeing the other pics after my last posts and it looks like a great MM... I like the posters, especially the one with the gold mask...

Oh yeah,the mask one is :das: in particular

OMG, how BIG was that parcel??

Awwww!!! It looks fantastic!!!

Ah, Keti - didnt you post that you wanted another partner or something? I read it somewhere but that must have been paaaages ago *slaps self for not paying enough attention*.

Thanks a lot Petra!! : )

Hmmm I don't think so,I've finished my MM with Chantelle,I'm doing one now with Silver,and I have some plans for later but right now I'm not looking for anyone!

I have the exact same one!

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/oakie_doke/DSCF0495.jpg' alt='DSCF0495.jpg'>

How cool!!! :punk: I love my tama,even though I'm just a starter wit it,this is my first *bleh*

Love the orange one!!

Great parcel Keti. I'll try to make sure you get some different sweets and chocs (unless there are any you particularly like and want more of .

Thanks Silver! Hmmm well I like Cadbury,there's never enough of Cadbury :naughty: and I like Milka/Toblerone...and marshmallows hehe!

As I said in my previous post - I got the rest of my MM with Chantelle! :woot_jump: it's absolutely amazing,I love love it sooo much!!

The pics..

I got this loveable jeans pencil case with I Love Mika on!!

IMG_4142.jpg

And THIS is what was in it

IMG_4140.jpg

A bunch of bracelets,charms,and other beads! I'm loving the lollipop charms cos I'm mad about the lollipop stuff,I have the purple-pink one (my fav colors lol) on one necklace already!

Next,the lollipop bath fizzers and a bath shampoo in this very nice package

IMG_4144.jpg

(the lollipop fizzers smell mmmm naaaahce)

A bit more of the chocolate stuff and lollipop/chewing bar stuff

IMG_4147.jpg

Now the things I admire Chantelle for making them the most for

IMG_4149.jpg

A Mika clock,Mika watch and Mika keyring!!! I love the watch,I'll post pics of it later!!

An England flag and my second Tama *boings*

IMG_4150.jpg

...will be continued..

These are the pics of the Mika watch!! ! :wub2:

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

It is a bit big for my wrist,but I like it soo much,fantaastic job Chantelle :huglove:

And now the bracelet I like the most

IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

Those colours are amazing!! Even my rabbit likes it :naughty:

...wbc...

And now the Mika Mail highlights - this is how it looked like alltogether

IMG_4151.jpg

You can spot the Derren Brown's DVD as well,I'm going to watch it!

IMG_4153.jpg

All the stuff you sent were absolutely brilliant Chantelle,I don't know how to thank you !!! :huglove::punk:

true

there's big artistic potential in you Dilek! :naughty:

yeah,i'm cool like that,full of skills:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

And now the Mika Mail highlights - this is how it looked like alltogether

IMG_4151.jpg

keti they are aaaaalll great!:punk: chantelle did an amazing job as always!

now don't tell me there is a part 3:shocked:

keti they are aaaaalll great!:punk: chantelle did an amazing job as always!

now don't tell me there is a part 3:shocked:

Thank you!! :punk: yeah,she did indeed :wub2:

Hahah,no there isn't :roftl:

Have you finished yours with Jose btw? :)

The orange one is my friend's :naughty::sneaky2:

Aww, no fair, mine just came with the key :sad:

aww i didn't know that wasn't your it's cool though

I just got a new one (well i say new it's 2nd hand but new to me lol) version 3 light pink tama off ebay it has heart on it & is soooo cute

Thank you!! :punk: yeah,she did indeed :wub2:

Hahah,no there isn't :roftl:

Have you finished yours with Jose btw? :)

oh good:naughty:

i sent mine and she got it.

but she is ultra-mega busy with real life stuff atm, she couldn't even post pics on here. So we're let's say half done if that makes sense:blink::naughty:

You can spot the Derren Brown's DVD as well,I'm going to watch it!

IMG_4153.jpg

All the stuff you sent were absolutely brilliant Chantelle,I don't know how to thank you !!! :huglove punk

glad you love the mm I am really pleased I thought you'd love the mika watch/clock & keyring that I hand made for you, you did say it is so difficult to get Mika stuff where you live so i thought I would make you some Mika stuff

I can't wait to see what you think of Derren I just LOVE that man so much he's a sweetheart <3

Edited by DarkLight

oh good

i sent mine and she got it.

but she is ultra-mega busy with real life stuff atm, she couldn't even post pics on here. So we're let's say half done if that makes sense::

Oh yeah,it does :naughty::wink2:

glad you love the mm I am really pleased I thought you'd love the mika watch/clock & keyring thatI hand made for you, you did say it is so difficult to get Mika stuff where you live so i thought I would make you some Mika stuff

I can't wait to see what you think of Derren I just LOVE that man so much he's a sweetheart <3

I adore all the stuff you sent me,it's so generous of you wub2: :wub2: there really are NO Mika stuff AT ALL here,exept the CD you can buy in stores and *extremely rarely* posters in some mags. But they don't even have his DVDs,no NOTHING! :no::sneaky2:

Haha he seems very cool indeed,I'll let you know once i watch it okay :D

btw keti have you tried the chocolate footballs yet they're my fave they Are so scrummy :licks_lips: it is difficult to not buy loads of bags of them & eat them every day they are that yummy

the nicest chocolate i've ever had

point is if I ate too many of them I'd end up being Mika's big girl not lolipop girl & I don't fancy that Idea much:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

notthat I think Mika would mind as he likes big girls but I would mind I don't fancy being big it's suck on my joints:thumbdown:

btw keti have you tried the chocolate footballs yet they're my fave they Are so scrummy :licks_lips: it is difficult to not buy loads of bags of them & eat them every day they are that yummy

the nicest chocolate i've ever had

point is if I ate too many of them I'd end up being Mika's big girl not lolipop girl & I don't fancy that Idea much:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

notthat I think Mika would mind as he likes big girls but I would mind I don't fancy being big it's suck on my joints:thumbdown:

Oh yeah as I said I've tried them :mf_lustslow:

Mika mail from England

l_128bd995bbe541e4b87d1422a23a9cb7.jpg

l_2c25efa81a50463e956a9fc2067a159a.jpg

Awww!! Brilliant!!! Was she allowed to send tea? I was wondering about that when I sent mine to Australia! :blink:

We have a new MM pair btw!

Happikali has decided to join us :das: and will be MMing with dilek!

:woot_jump:!