hope she didn't mind :lol3:

Rosina you're so lucky!

2 MM's and they are both great!:yay:

yes:woot_jump:

oh i agree she is:wub2:

i said to her "thanks for pimping us:mf_rosetinted:"

can't hear from her since then:lmfao:

Oh ... I'm sure she doesn't mind ... after all ...it's a success !! .... :thumb_yello:

i said to her "thanks for pimping us:mf_rosetinted:"

can't hear from her since then:lmfao:

:roftl: Naaaa... I'm sorry I didn't come back to you two but just wrote this one "You are now an MM pair"-mail! I'm writing my final (and hopefully last) exam on Monday and I have the computer running but I'm trying not to be here for too long (:crybaby:) (doesn't work though :naughty:).

Dilek, show her how MM is done :das:

i will:das:

:roftl: Naaaa... I'm sorry I didn't come back to you two but just wrote this one "You are now an MM pair"-mail! I'm writing my final (and hopefully last) exam on Monday and I have the computer running but I'm trying not to be here for too long (:crybaby:) (doesn't work though :naughty:).

oh it's ok , i thought i said something wrong:roftl:

good luck with your exam:huglove:

hey Rosina, i am so happy you liked my mail...:wub2: haven't received yours until now, but i am willing to be patient, and you told me the reasons why maybe the sending may take some more time, but it's totally fine for me! love, iris

Im happy you liked it

Have you tryed the CD? I hope it works for you, it took me ages!

icarzo Im so so so so so sorry! your package came back to me today! I will try send it next week!

*stupid me put jewlery on the clearance tagg! apparently jewlery is a high risk item and so they wont let it out of the country? WTF!!!

Im happy you liked it

Have you tryed the CD? I hope it works for you, it took me ages!

icarzo Im so so so so so sorry! your package came back to me today! I will try send it next week!

*stupid me put jewlery on the clearance tagg! apparently jewlery is a high risk item and so they wont let it out of the country? WTF!!!

don't worry!

i have a question: does the CD work?

love,

iris

I got my mm from tomomi today wayhey it's so super cool & funky there's loads of cool hello kitty & tamagotchi stuff :boing: :boing: :D

here's some pics of the wrapping which was hello kitty print brown paper & it had hello kitty stamps on it (super kawaii)

PICT0001-9.jpg

PICT0001-1.jpg

PICT0001-2.jpg

next up the tama stuff kitty stuff & edibles wayhey

here's some of the kitty stuff & a chupa chups lollipop charm that's super cool I just love thbig hello kitty purse it's so kawaii & so soft

I also love the tamagotchi stationary set!!! it's fantastic

PICT0001-3.jpg

here are some of the edibles along with a tamagotchi flannel & a red tamagotchi which can only be bought from the tama depa in tokyo (I'd love to visit there one day) there's also a hello kitty flannel there too & a kitty plush phone charm

PICT0001-4.jpg

next we have some more edible stuff some more kitty stuff & a necklace (which I'm wearing now!!)

PICT0001-5.jpg

Edited by DarkLight

I have a question, I would like to do mika mail again so do I need to pm petra?

not really nope :no: i never have

you can just pm someone who's on the list looking for an mm partner & ask them if the wanna be mm partners or ask a friend if they wanna do a mm with you then you post here saying who you're doing mm with

you can pm petra but I don't think it's totally necessary:thumb_yello:

not really nope :no: i never have

you can just pm someone who's on the list looking for an mm partner & ask them if the wanna be mm partners or ask a friend if they wanna do a mm with you then you post here saying who you're doing mm with

you can pm petra but I don't think it's totally necessary:thumb_yello:

Oh okaj, thanks a lot!