The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

u r welcome...

Lucky you..:naughty:

eeee,kad ja budem bila parašica . . . :devil::naughty:

Ja nisam parašica, koliko puta moram to da ti kažem? :blink:

I want to know what that means :sneaky2:

It means that I'm a rich and wealthy girl. Which I'm really not, and I don't like her calling me that way :blink::roftl:

Ja nisam parašica, koliko puta moram to da ti kažem? :blink:

It means that I'm a rich and wealthy girl. Which I'm really not, and I don't like her calling me that way :blink::roftl:

uh sto se odma uozbiljis? :blink:

znas da se salim,to mi je neka vrsta uzrecice ,a i odnosila se pretty much na Silver :wink2:

uh sto se odma uozbiljis? :blink:

znas da se salim,to mi je neka vrsta uzrecice ,a i odnosila se pretty much na Silver :wink2:

Ma ne uozbiljim se nego se osećam trulo kad me tako nazivaš :blink:

Aa...pa lepo ti rekla žena da bi volela da bude ali nije :roftl: svi bi voleli,u stvari... :naughty:

Translation:

I don't get serious but I just feel awkward when you're giving me that kind of names..

She has just told you that she isn't but that she would like to be one...like everyone would,anyway :roftl:

Ma ne uozbiljim se nego se osećam trulo kad me tako nazivaš :blink:

Aa...pa lepo ti rekla žena da bi volela da bude ali nije :roftl: svi bi voleli,u stvari... :naughty:

Translation:

I don't get serious but I just feel awkward when you're giving me that kind of names..

She has just told you that she isn't but that she would like to be one...like everyone would,anyway :roftl:

Dooobro,izvinjavam se,mada nzm sha tu ima lose :blink:

Kako god ,jeste za mene :bleh:

(ooookay,I apologize,but i dunno what's wrong w/ that

However,she is 4 me)

Dooobro,izvinjavam se,mada nzm sha tu ima lose :blink:

Kako god ,jeste za mene :bleh:

(ooookay,I apologize,but i dunno what's wrong w/ that

However,she is 4 me)

Okej,nema veze,svejedno :naughty:

(Okay,it doesn't matter,whatever)

So I got my Mika mail Part 2 from Silver today!! :boing:

There are marshmallows (I've already eaten some lol), some chocolate + peanuts bars *drools*, a small jar of Marmite :boing: and a lollipop! :biggrin2:

IMG_4238.jpg

I tried out the Marmite and it's great! :roftl: very salty,but good!

IMG_4239.jpg

Thanks again Silver :huglove:

So I got my Mika mail Part 2 from Silver today!! :boing:

There are marshmallows (I've already eaten some lol), some chocolate + peanuts bars *drools*, a small jar of Marmite :boing: and a lollipop! : biggrin2:

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

It's a good job you like the Marmite - you get used to the saltiness, btw :thumb_yello:

I'm glad you like everything Keti :biggrin2

I sent you some MFC badges because I know you said there wasn't a lot of Mika stuff available in Serbia.

hey did you get them from yum badges website 'cause i ordered some for me & for keti back in december they took the £10 out of the bank on 30th december & I never received them & when I tried to contact them I got nowhere & i'm hopping mad to say i'm furious is the understatement of the century!!!!!!!

QUOTE=keti;2146689]The parcel has actually arrived on Wednesday,but my dad could go to the post the next day. So - I got it yesterday morning! :boing It is absolutely wonderful!

This is how it looked like (the things inside were tumbled by me for a bit LOL)

IMG_4227.jpg

And this is what was inside of the box...

IMG_4228.jpg

:woot_jump: cool mm there keti

I will put this into only one post because it really deserves it

IMG_4231.jpg

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

ohh i have 3 of those singles the only one i don't have is big girl! i'm gonna get it soon though

hey did you get them from yum badges website 'cause i ordered some for me & for keti back in december they took the £10 out of the bank on 30th december & I never received them & when I tried to contact them I got nowhere & i'm hopping mad to say i'm furious is the understatement of the century!!!!!!!

cool mm there keti

ohh i have 3 of those singles the only one i don't have is big girl! i'm gonna get it soon though

Thanks!!

Yeah it's great!

I did get them from YumBadges - I've not had any problem with them. PM me if you want to tell me about it.

Wow Keti your MM's are amazing you're so lucky to have the singles !

They don't sell them here neither :(

I didn't know Marmite is salty I thought it is sweety

I know :( that's why I'm so happy to have then on this way! :wub2:

Hmm well actually, the taste is pretty odd... Marmite the breadsticks are for example salty,sour,sweety and bitter att he same time :roftl:

But this Marmite is really,really salty.. I tried it on a tost right now :naughty:

How many parts of each MM do you get missy!?::

:wi

everything looks great:thumb_

I'm curious about that Marmite for ages, I'll find him one day, it can't avoid me forever:mf_rosetiy:

Maybe you can just come to my place and you can try it then? :roftl:

So I got my Mika mail Part 2 from Silver today!!

(...)

IMG_4239.jpg

Hmm well actually, the taste is pretty odd... Marmite the breadsticks are for example salty,sour,sweety and bitter att he same time :roftl;

But this Marmite is really,really salty.. I tried it on a tost right now :naughty;

Oi! :woot_jump: Haha, I remember trying Marmite like, uhm, 2 years ago or so and ... na, it's not my taste :naughty:. But actually I should really think about trying it again because there are quite some people that keep on telling me it's good :blink:.

Oi! :woot_jump: Haha, I remember trying Marmite like, uhm, 2 years ago or so and ... na, it's not my taste :naughty:. But actually I should really think about trying it again because there are quite some people that keep on telling me it's good :blink:.

I've tried it on toast last evening and it's pretty good, but I had to put veeeery little of it because it's REALLY salty!

You ought to try it now, maybe you're gonna like it this time :naughty::wink2:

keti, the MikaMail(s) that you got have to be amongst the top faves of mine that I've seen so far. :biggrin2:

Really?? I'm so glad :biggrin2: