The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

What a clever invention. :naughty: Natalie, where did you get it? :fisch:

I know... I mean, with these days technology- who pop bubble wrap with their fingers?! I mean really?! :roftl:

but seriously I MUST have one... like I MUST go to a Mika gig already! :mf_lustslow:

The bubble pop thing? :naughty: I don't remember but heres a link to one http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3238430

they're really fun :teehee:

Sick! I'll keep my eye out for one. :roftl:

I know... I mean, with these days technology- who pop bubble wrap with their fingers?! I mean really?! :roftl:

but seriously I MUST have one... like I MUST go to a Mika gig already! :mf_lustslow:

Of course. We're above THAT.

It'll happen...it'll happen.

Petra. You have Silver and myself down as still doing one. We've already finished. :biggrin2:

I can do another one with anyone outside the USA, car troubles are fixed and I no longer have to save money for taxi rides. Yay!

im looking for a buddy, let me know if you are interested :wink2::D ( I live in Israel BTW)

Sick! I'll keep my eye out for one. :roftl:

Of course. We're above THAT.

It'll happen...it'll happen.

Of course we are... I mean, isnt there anyone who invented an online bubble wrap popper already?

Im still waiting for the online bathroom though :roftl:

thing is I was supposed to fly to Paris for the second Mika gig there (this summer) but money trouble... the flight+ gig tickets+ motel+ stuff to eat\do there was just to expensive for me...

Im patiently waiting (screaming I want to go to a Mika gig and ripping stuff is patience, isnt it? :roftl: )

Of course we are... I mean, isnt there anyone who invented an online bubble wrap popper already?

Im still waiting for the online bathroom though :roftl:

thing is I was supposed to fly to Paris for the second Mika gig there (this summer) but money trouble... the flight+ gig tickets+ motel+ stuff to eat\do there was just to expensive for me...

Im patiently waiting (screaming I want to go to a Mika gig and ripping stuff is patience, isnt it? :roftl: )

Yes. :teehee:

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

Good luck with that. :naughty:

Aww, it's okay. I'm sure other opportunities will arise in the future. :thumb_yello:

yeah :roftl:

and they come in like 3 colors so that also makes them cool :naughty::teehee:

:das: I like colours!

I honestly cant belive the age reccomendation is 8-10 years!

yeah, I hate those age things, my tamagotchi said "age 8-10" or something like that and its like why? I can play with a toy if I want....I think they are pretty pointless :dunno:

yeah, I hate those age things, my tamagotchi said "age 8-10" or something like that and its like why? I can play with a toy if I want....I think they are pretty pointless :dunno:

seriously?! :shocked: tamagochi age recommendation is 8-10 too?!

I was going to buy onne to add to my zip-it bag (its where I stuff all my valuable item\junk unlike Mika who stocks on his cell)

ehh, what the heck- ill buy one anyway! I can play with it too...!!! :roftl:

seriously?! :shocked: tamagochi age recommendation is 8-10 too?!

I was going to buy onne to add to my zip-it bag (its where I stuff all my valuable item\junk unlike Mika who stocks on his cell)

ehh, what the heck- ill buy one anyway! I can play with it too...!!! :roftl:

Yeah, totally! :biggrin2: I don't listen to those age things....They're weird :blink::naughty:

Guys, guys, guys -- Mika is, what, nearly 30 and has Tamagotchis. Age reccomendations have no meaning. :naughty:

yeah :naughty:

that sounds so weird...Mika is almost 30....I never really thought about his age, he always seemed so young :naughty: I mean, 30 is not old......I don't really think any age is old, am I making sense? I just don't think about age I guess :roftl:

that sounds so weird...Mika is almost 30....I never really thought about his age, he always seemed so young :naughty: I mean, 30 is not old......I don't really think any age is old, am I making sense? I just don't think about age I guess :roftl:

Total sense. I think the same thing sometimes.

but that makes him... ummm... older!

we are trying to keep him young as long as possible! :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

but yeah... thats true...:aah:

It's okay -- he looks and acts youthful enough, he doesn't need the help. :naughty:

I know! he's always been so... well I wouldnt say childish, but young and still so knowlegable...

I guess im not making much sense either...

seriously though, people, I am looking for a buddy- all these great ideas are popping into my head suddenly... and chocolate chip cookies I learned to make that are coming out fab... just saying chocolate chip cookies are involved thats all...

wanna be my buddy?