'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

Hey liene! Missed you girl!

Naah, still waiting for my future husband to come back home- still got a lot of planning to do!

i misses too :thumbdown:

getting planned ? at this time you should already be married, two kids, and a dog

:naughty:

i just watched 101 dalmatians - SICK MOVIE :shocked:

they ended up having 101 dog, and then THEY had puppies, and theyre puppies had puppies :shocked:

SICK, and then she had a great news for his husband - ANOTHER BABY. :lmao:

when i was smaller i ADORED that movie, now i see how incredibly, childish and unreal it is :roftl:

though i loved the nanny, and that actor from "doctor house" i cant believe he had such a horrific movie at the beginning of his career, and now he is in my favorite tv show/movie - DOCTOR HOUSE :wub2:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

um....no.

hehe

so when i want to crop somehting specifically, say around my face, not jsut with a rectangle, how do i?

in photoshop btw?

MARIEEEEE TO THE RESCUEEE!!!

so you have elements 2.0 right? with the flower?

um....no.

hehe

so when i want to crop somehting specifically, say around my face, not jsut with a rectangle, how do i?

in photoshop btw?

adobe photoshop elements 4.0

how do i add my face to mikas. that pic where hes in a blue shirt with white pants with his head tilted. i have a pic of me with my head tilted. and i want them to be together :wub2:

ok well...

theres a few ways you can do this..

basically, youre going to make a selection around your head. do you have the 'selection brush' tool? if you do, its like a pen, and you can draw an outline around your head and color it in.

if you don't try the 'magic wand'. depending on if the place behind your head is all about the same color

wait wait wait

do you want to just send to me? :naughty:

my instructions were a bit confusing :-\

SHUT UP WE WONT FORGET YOU!

love you liene! god i wanna call you so bad! i wanna talk to you!....dadadadad....the last time we talked mr. smith you reduced me to tears!!!!!

hehe

oh sammy :wub2:

i wanna talk to you too.. have you got a web cam ? we could speak through msn or skype, not today but SOMEDAY :thumb_yello:

love you too. :huglove:

ill be here for a little bit of time, while one cd is copying on computer.

ok girls i g2g now, its late :tears:

i feel like talking to you guys very not-often :thumbdown:

donr forget me please :crybaby:

i love you :huglove:

good night, have fun and will talk tomorrow :bye:

love.

Lienexx

Aw :tears:

WE NEVER FORGET YOU!!!

Nightt!!!

Love ya :huglove:

i know.....

but when i take them to get recorded, my parents have to hear them....and the lyrics....and just.....BLAHHH!!!!!!!!!!do you know what i mean??

my mom was alll AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

and my dad was all like idk,,,,,,but im embarassed cuz he knows its about someone, and i get embarassed letitng him know that. idk. whatever

well sammy i completely understand you. and the only 2 things you can do are to keep it as a secret, or to ignore them.

as i would do - secret. but its youre choice :wink2: