'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

i know....but its like....my dad gets all freaked out when i even MENTION a boy......he gets all freaky....so having him hear my true feelings about love is like.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aaah that's different...

Dunno what to do...

What lyrics were you going for?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know....but its like....my dad gets all freaked out when i even MENTION a boy......he gets all freaky....so having him hear my true feelings about love is like.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but it just feels so great hearing the music, and knowing that I made it. myself. not mika or teh beatles or ingrid michealson and im covering it....NO I MADE IT!

:lmao:

i know its not funny but i did laugh.

my dad is the SAME. :doh:

you know what Žanete did once ? :lmfao:

she was going to go to a date with a guy, to cinema. her little brother got to knoe about it and told to her family, when Žanete asked if she can go to cinema her dad told - you can ? you HAVE to go :roftl:

lol i love her father :roftl:

but sammy, i COMPLETELY know the feeling, keep it as a secret :thumb_yello:

Carlota.

I am so sorry.

I had no idea love.

I am terribly terribly sorry. That must have been very difficult for you.

Im so sorry love.

we can change the subject, we dont have to talk about this anymore.

It's okay, you have nothing to excuse of! I'm used to it, I shouldn't have mentioned, don't want people to feel bad for me...

It was hard, but life goes on

Okay

I'm trying to sketch mika(again)

MSN is Instant messenger, all you have to do is create a mail account, or if you already have one, you download Windows Live Messenger, and log in with it. Then you add your friends mail there and chat with them if they are online!

guys dont freak out but a tornado ehit conneticut. we haev to head ot the basement. well talk as soon as we can. bye

OMG SAMMY, I HEARD ABOUT THOSE THINGS IN AMERICA I THOUGHT ITS FAR FROM CONNECTICUT. :shocked:

please updates us when its possible cause im worried, and if you wont post i will be EXTRA worried :shocked:

love you girl :huglove:

im holding youre hand virtually. i think im more scared than you are, but please be safe :huglove:

it would be fine.

im on my lower level, not basement.

its passing, i think. flash floods and winds up to 50mph though!

i think we will be fine, were not gunn need to go downstairs i dont think.

gotta go guys! talk tommorow!

ill let you know how the storm plays out! well be fine though!

love, SAMMMMMY!!!!!! :D

Good luck! Please stay well there sammy!

Byeee

I'm going too, it's late!

Byeee:huglove:

weather has mostly cleared.

its like 10 but im SUPER tired, so im going to bed!

talk in the morning! cant wait! miss you guys!

-sAmMy ;D

bye sammy!

soooo glad your safe!!

roxy!! i love your siggie!!

what do you want to show us?

hey! i know youre all asleep, but im back from the fair! a few (2) hrs earlier than how long we usually stay, but thats ok!

i went w./ my 2 best friends(alyssa and kiersten)

i got sick on the 3rd ride, lol. i get motion sickness easily but i take pills for it, they just hadnt settled in yet

and we were stalking this guy that me and alyssa call our boyfriend, cuz we call every guy we see our boyfriend cuz we rock like that...

and at one point i was walking w/ kiersten bcuz lyss was w/ some friends and i said hi and smiled and waved, and he smiled back, and the heavens opened up :naughty:

and we were getting on a ride, and kiersten was in a different seat than us, and im looking for him, and all of a sudden, im screaming "OMG! ALYSSA!!!! I C HIM I C HIM!!!! and he walks past the ride, and she takes out her camera to try to get a pic of him, and im like "wow lyss, now everyone, including him knows we are stalking him" and were cracking up

and we went looking for him for a while throught the whole day, but only saw him a few times and early kiersten and i like at 6:30 were walking by a few guys and were like picking which one was our boyfriends,a nd there were 3 so mine walks up, and kierstens hugs him, and then the other one which we said alyssa could have, comes up and slides his arms around kierstens guys waist, and were like O NO, THEYRE A 3 SOME, maybe we could make it a 6 some :roftl: ... were pretty wierd

and we went to this one place selling drinks, about 11 times, lol and one time the guy was trying to push the drink up to me, and i didnt realize so i grabbed it, and walked away, and alyssa was trying to tell me that but i didnt understand what he ment. and when it was just me and kiersten for a while, we went back to get more drinks, and i made sure he pushed it up to me, and each time we kept going back, i made sure he did haha

sorry this wasnt in order, so it may be a little confusing